It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Coffee? DHS WANTS YOU!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by Klassified
And you both are doing just what "big brother" wants. Furthering the divide between the people instead of coming together against the real threat. Not a joke!

Right, big brother wants me to call for the protest of cameras in the UK. No. I don't support big brother here, there or anywhere. I'm not the blind nationalist in this thread, the guy that said "dumb Americans! I am in the UK and I don't mind our cameras, they're better than your citizen reporters" is the blind nationalist, big-brother apologist.

You won't see me supporting ANY big brother actions. And you won't see me campaigning for the US. The only thing good about the US is what it USED to be. And maybe the ideals of a vanishing few that still believe in restoring what it used to be. The individual is so oppressed nowadays it's unbelievable, and most people don't even realize it. The only hope we have is to collectively stand against the powers that want to crush us, and that's why I speak out against any who would apologize for them.

And that is the real threat I'm speaking of. Big Brother and his divide and conquer tactics against the people of this world. As long as we are divided, we will never be free from the tyranny that defines the world we live in.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 20-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: nvm. off to grab a cup o joe... minus a sleeve...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Starbucks sucks anyways.

It's all about Gloria Jeans.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

If they want people to snitch on each other,we just have
to give them something to report.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

You have to wonder..How much was the consultant paid to explore the possibility that coffee drinkers were good candidates to spot suspicious behavior?
Interesting post..Thank you

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
When I'm out and decide to stop for coffee, it's at the local donut shop.
The cops are always there, I'm not doing their job for them......

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"The side effects of heavy caffeine use include irritability, anxiety, tremulousness and muscle twitching."

(Read more: dailycaller.com...)

I would think that a sleep-deprived, nervous, anxious, irritable, twitching snitch would not be considered a reliable witness but that's just me. I must be a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I hearby condemn you to spend the rest of your life with a camera attached to your forehead. Let's see how long you last at your job... and how long before your friends start playing catch-me-if-you-can games with the people tapped into your camera.

And how long your social life will last after that camera picked up something that a friend of yours innocuously said that got them busted or labled as a terrorist.
edit on 20-9-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

CCTV works if you have nothing to hide, it cant fabricate lies, it just records what happened. Which im sure has been used hundreds of tousands of times to prove peoples innocence in which they are accused of a crime they dident commit.

Where as Snitching is like chinese whipers, your relating eye witness testimony to the DHS which as any lawyer, psychologist (me), judge and or police man will tell you is not worth a preverbal (w)#.

This is because the brain can tell lies or tricks on you and even sometimes make you disbelieve cold hard scientific facts!

Now, this is where my problem lies. Not because I hate all things security related, but because snitches are only out for one thing and thats themselves and how much money they can make from snitching. Especailly crack w#'s they will snitch on anything to get that next payday, wether they tell the truth or not is your guess.

Snitches get stiches IMHO.
edit on 20-9-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wow. Quite a statement coming from a psychologist. What prison did you say you worked at???

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wow. Quite a statement coming from a psychologist. What prison did you say you worked at???

Alcatraz

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So how many terrorists stop by Starbucks on a daily average where you'd need to be reminded that one could be standing next in line for their Grande double double?

No, this is blatant subconscious layering of suspicious paranoid delusions against people we'd otherwise help in anyway possible as they would for us.

The only terrorists here are the ones we believed were working for us.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Alcatraz

That place closed down before you were even born.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Glad I don't like coffee. Now I have another reason to never go to Starbucks.

/TOA
edit on 20-9-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Leg1on

[qoute]
anywho, welcome to the land of the free home of the brave, where now you have to constantly look over your back and be on your best behaviour incase someone shops you to the cops. What a horrible country to live in, imho.

More like the land of the unfree and home of the slave!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
What happens if your out at night and you get jumped by a gang of hoods in the city centre and your all by your self. I bet then you would be praising the people in the cctv command centre for sending the police and ambulance to assist you if thye picked it on on their system.

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security will end up with neither.

The cameras aren't there to protect you, they're there to protect THEM. Wise the # up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hack my private email account again... and ur gonna be typing with ur elbows. Have I made myself clear???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hack my private email account again... and ur gonna be typing with ur elbows. Have I made myself clear???

Knowingly spreading false information as well as making threats is against the T&C so please can we return to the subject? Thx

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
After I drink some caffiene, my hatred for DHS is even -more- -energized- !

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Knowingly spreading false information as well as making threats is against the T&C so please can we return to the subject? Thx

Who am I threatening??? And who determined the information I shared was false... you???

My account was hacked TWICE. Once before I posted the message... and once again after I posted the warning. So he/she definitely got the message... and hacked my account again just to thumb their nose at me.
edit on 23-9-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join