It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for economic crash....WAIT its ok spaceship ELELNIN is about to land!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Actually I predict that the ELEtards will have new theories after this thing passes us. I can see it now about how the comet is going to change direction and come back to smack us! Or it is on track to knock another heavenly body into an orbit that will eventually hit us. I would think that we will suffer through at least another month and a half of ELEtard theories after the thing is past us. Then it will be on to the next impending end of the world scenario.

edit on 9/20/2011 by LastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Comet Elenin appears to have all the characteristics of a comet. The only realistic threat of it I've read so far, is the fact that comet YU55 is supposedly suppose to pass through elenin's trails, which could cause a course change for YU55. It's already suppose to be coming freakishly close to earth so it wouldn't be too good to have a course change in the wrong direction. Though not a we-all-die comet, it would do a hell of a lot of damage. But nothing to call fact here though, it's something we're just going to have to wait and see.

Interesting nonetheless! I'll admit I'll even be a little nervous over the next week and several months.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Whamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I got hit by a comet once.
Not pleasant.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

See everyone is worried about Elenin when all it is a distraction from the real doomday event. The day the Gingers take over the world. You sir have found their anthem that will be playing and all will swear allegiance.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think you sir have hit the nail on the head. That is what everyone is least expecting, but when they see an evil ginger army on the horizon that will be the end of us......unless the sun is bright that day, then all we have to do is cut off the supply of sunscreen.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Do you intentionally troll????

What does this have to do with the financial crisis?

Why is it you make threads like this then do not respond back to everyones questions?

Enough is enough............You make threads like this all the time.......def think its trolling.....

There was NOTHING in that vid about a comet]
edit on 20-9-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
CIA drones have capture footage of the army in training for the invasion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottsrgeddon
CIA drones have capture footage of the army in training for the invasion.

that's creepy...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Businesses and investors urged to prepare for crash

Leading economists and finance experts are urging small businesses and property investors to withdraw the equity out of their homes in case house prices crash.
They argue that having cash in the bank is a sensible move if you believe economists who are forecasting property-price falls of up to 50 per cent.

So, with all this talk about an impending economic crash for september....and hmm...ELENIN...lands on the 27th...
Don't forget when the MSM, kept on talking about how an Alien invasion will unite the world, and bring the
economy back on track.
With all these news stories, such as another bad crash, an alien invasion, it really is time to be on guard.

Impact is in 7 days.

Can you stop with your trolling and ridiculous threads. I agree with the above poster, you are clearly a troll. You put minimum thought into your threads, rarely respond in your own threads, and seem to post a thread about every single day, which most people care nothing about. Hell, I've seen you post over 100 times in a single day.

How about focusing on your content, which is severely lacking, instead of going after S&F's as quickly as possible. You're quickly gaining the reputation of a poster who simply is going after as many S&F's as you can possibly get, without actually offering anything to the board.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My gut feeling of the 9-Nov-2011 EAS test:

"Beep Beep Beep ...This is an Emergency Action Message... Please stay tuned for important information. This is not a test. This is a live emergency broadcast transmission... Please stand by for important information. Ladies and gentleman- the President of the United States... Long have we wondered whither we are alone in the universe. Recently this question, as old as humanity itself, has been answered. We are not alone. My fellow Americans, it is with great humility that I introduce you to the ambassador of our brothers from the stars.. May i introduce you now to Maitreya...

People of earth, we have heard your desperate pleas for help. We have seen how your kind nearly destroyed your world. We have come on a mission of peace to serve man. "

2 words:Alien Harvest. Maitreya is full of ****, Definitely having some strong alcohol for this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BOTTSRishappening
I think you sir have hit the nail on the head. That is what everyone is least expecting, but when they see an evil ginger army on the horizon that will be the end of us......unless the sun is bright that day, then all we have to do is cut off the supply of sunscreen.

They will strike in the evening, when least expected. The glow of their hair will light up the world. The day gingers take over. Unless of course bottsrgeddon strikes first.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottsranzee

Originally posted by BOTTSRishappening

They will strike in the evening, when least expected. The glow of their hair will light up the world. The day gingers take over. Unless of course bottsrgeddon strikes first.

Brilliant, so you're saying they will pull the old double swerve, or ginger snap as they have codenamed it. With their sensitive skin they try to minimize direct sunlight exposure meaning they then to be nocturnal. People would be expecting them to pull a swerve and attack during the day so their guard will be down at night. By executing the ginger snap and attacking at night nobody will be prepared.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
will you at least have the dignity and courage to come back and admit you were wrong ?

please don't pull a titorite move and say the date has been moved to.......

show some guts !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
will you at least have the dignity and courage to come back and admit you were wrong ?

please don't pull a titorite move and say the date has been moved to.......

show some guts !

Yes, if the gingers do not invade as predicted I will demonstrate dignity, courage, and integrity and come back and admit I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
however if/when they do invade no one will be around to say you were right. I suggest people heed the warnings that have been given on this eve of Bottsrgeddon

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lol at the ending....because it made alot of sense

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I love you! hahaha love this.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The European style date format on this site confuses me.
Has it been 7 days?
Did the world end and nobody told me?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join