It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Orion 'Signature'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by SatoriTheory

The odds it just happened in that pattern, im sure is high.. So something was at work. Somthing other than terrorists, or inside job..

I am sure will claim it's just a coincidence. Maybe it is, but it seems highly unlikely. Strange times my friend.

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Interesting find OP.

Inside job or not, whoever carried out the attacks had an esoteric agenda as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

When I first saw the locations together, I thought it looked eerily similar, so I took an image of the belt stars of Orion, mirrored and rotated it, then uniformally scaled it to see how close it was:

So essentially you manipulated the image to fit your graphic?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

When I first saw the locations together, I thought it looked eerily similar, so I took an image of the belt stars of Orion, mirrored and rotated it, then uniformally scaled it to see how close it was:

˙do ǝɥʇ uı sı pǝǝu noʎ oɟuı ǝɥʇ ןןɐ

˙dn ʇı pǝןɐɔs ǝʌɐɥ pןnoʍ ı 'ǝbɐɯı ɹǝןןɐɯs ɐ ʇob ı pɐɥ ˙uʍop ʇı ǝןɐɔs puɐ ǝbɐɯı ǝɥʇ pǝɹoɹɹıɯ ı
˙ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ʇı ʎɹʇ ˙uoıɹo ɟo sɹɐʇs ʇןǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝbɐɯı pǝɹoɹɹıɯ ɐ ǝɹɐ suoıʇɐɔoן ǝɥʇ

Just because it is mirrored, doesn't necessarily make it any less relevant.

st.
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have always loved the story of Osiris and Isis. I have a favorite book mark of Isis I use daily when reading.

What really intrigues me is the similarity of the story of Osiris and that of Jesus. No I am not trying to take away from the thread and bring in Religious dogma....I just wanted to point out how I view Orion and my thoughts....nothing more.

There are many videos and sites one can visit if they really want to see the two compared. The three "kings" may well be the stars in your OP from Orion. Who knows...
I surely don't. It is fun to ponder never the less.

Let us take note and be guided by the light of Orion. The adventure it takes us on may be worth it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
What really intrigues me is the similarity of the story of Osiris and that of Jesus.

If they were one and the same, wouldn't that make a message from him important?

The three "kings" may well be the stars in your OP from Orion. Who knows...

There are lots of resources out there that suggest the 3 main belt stars are 'the three kings'.

As you say MamaJ, it's fun to ponder.

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If they were one and the same, wouldn't that make a message from him important?

Oh yeah, without a doubt it would make the message even more important!!! To view all things within my own perception is without a doubt wrong on many levels. I really and truly think everything we have as far as knowledge is all right and all wrong on some level. It is a lot of fun for me to ponder on all possibilities. The Universe is infinite with regards to possibility. There is no "sense" on getting caught up with just one theory.....when indeed as the Universe expands so does time and knowledge.

Our History of the Earth and the people who have resided here is enough to ponder in a lifetime but take that History and couple it with the Universe....MAN.... the possibilities are absolutely fascinating!!

What message do you think Orion is sending us? I really want to know your thoughts!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

well thats a shame.. Cause from my perspective, your information points to two scenarios.. A ritual performed by powerful people, or a ritual, you call it message, by some conscience above our comprehension.. The video I provided, hints on both.. The odds it just happened in that pattern, im sure is high.. So something was at work. Somthing other than terrorists, or inside job..

I am reluctant to accept "supernatural" Beings in any form. I don't give zero probability, but I do not give a high number. In My view, We have the tools to solve the problems on this planet in the 3D+1 universe We live in.

I DO think many of the "elite" are duped with "Satanism" and that 9/11 was primarily a ritual with most EVERYTHING planned to have some esoteric connection or meaning. That it allowed Them to demolish the Towers (which had to come down anyway at millions, if not billions, to deconstruct) for virtually nothing, got rid of Enron and other evidence, allowed the theft of gold, allowed insurance fraud, and etc. were almost byproducts (though They planned as much as They could into that event) of the main purpose: a ritual to "Satan."

I believe the "elite" are as duped as most who follow organized religion of any kind. I think the whole "Satanist" line was just one of many ways Humans were divided and therefore remain conquered.

I also think that the "Gods" came from another solar system - likely in the neighborhood of Sirius - and that, like Us They are Beings. Humans and the "Gods" are equals.

And the odds are, if You believe all of this We are examining here was planned: 1:1. If You believe happenstance, Your odds are - guesstimating here - maybe 1,000,000,000,000,000:1. So which explanation is more probable?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Two(in)/Three towers must fall so that they can be one...
edit on 20-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

thank you

your link connects sirius to the pentagon

on a side note, i love these ritualistic and symbolic connections.

but if someone is indeed following a ritual, why cant we get ahead and pin point when and how the next ritual event will happen?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
What message do you think Orion is sending us? I really want to know your thoughts!!

The world is not ready for my thoughts!
However...

9/11 was a significant event, they burnt it into our subconscious for a reason. So it must be very important. The 'light beams' are blazing a trail into the heavens, guiding our vision up there, trying to illuminate the darkness for us.

I think we have an incoming...

edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Amazing stuff!

I always had the tought there was more to 9/11 than the terrorist/war/money stuff, and the repercutions to human rights (Not that they are not important)

Now I have to do some research about this new info.

Thanks OP and everyone for your feedback

edit on 20-9-2011 by AEthereal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

there are two stories of Orion
1.Orion was a giant blind hunter that was in love with Arthemis , but Apollo disagreed and send a scorpio (scorpion) to kill him .
2.Apollo told Arthemis that she couldint hit the black spot in the sea ,after she shoot she saw it was Orion
and placed him in the heavens.....

Apollo slayer of Orion

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

And Apollo just happens to be the classification of asteroids that can cross the orbit of earth. source1 - source2

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

nice work. star and flag

with that said, i think there is nothing more sinister here than simple greed. wheather the events on september 11 was an inside job or work from a group of extremists or an occultist agenda is irrelevant. what is important is that our government used this disaster to push a plan to invade other countries. securing large contracts and oil and filling their bank accounts with large amounts of cash.

-subfab

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

sweet !!!!
its time that Apollo judge's US ALL.......

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

The world is not ready for my thoughts!
However...

9/11 was a significant event, they burnt it into our subconscious for a reason. So it must be very important. The 'light beams' are blazing a trail into the heavens, guiding our vision up there, trying to illuminate the darkness for us.

I think we have an incoming...

edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

That is what scares me the most. Like the trick illusionists use when doing a magic trick. "Look up here! Look up here!" and meanwhile they are still stealing our lives away from us, policy by policy

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by Death_Kron

˙do ǝɥʇ uı sı pǝǝu noʎ oɟuı ǝɥʇ ןןɐ

˙dn ʇı pǝןɐɔs ǝʌɐɥ pןnoʍ ı 'ǝbɐɯı ɹǝןןɐɯs ɐ ʇob ı pɐɥ ˙uʍop ʇı ǝןɐɔs puɐ ǝbɐɯı ǝɥʇ pǝɹoɹɹıɯ ı
˙ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ʇı ʎɹʇ ˙uoıɹo ɟo sɹɐʇs ʇןǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝbɐɯı pǝɹoɹɹıɯ ɐ ǝɹɐ suoıʇɐɔoן ǝɥʇ

Just because it is mirrored, doesn't necessarily make it any less relevant.

st.
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because:

Ok, so the biggest question I have and I would like an answer..how exactly did you write this backward text. I wanna do it too. Please tell.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Such an interesting thread. Bump.

Orion priesthood?

Relation of Orion to Buddhists, as in heirarchy?

Time traveling monks?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that the pyramids do not align with Orion at all. Even with the sky "upside down", as it's supposed to be with this theory, the third, smallest star doesn't even touch the pyramid. The constellation Cygnus actually fits better and doesn't need any reversal.

If you don't believe me, feel free to Google it and do some research. Deny ignorance.

Anyway, interesting topic. I don't buy into the ritual stuff regarding the "Illuminati" or anything as such.

Just some food for thought.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Heehaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join