It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Orion 'Signature'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1111movement
At the U2360 tour, they kept pointing the brights lasers and lights to space

So you'd rather they pointed the lights and lasers into the crowd and blind people and risk having to pay compensation?

Anyway Satori, no idea what to make of your OP but there is an alignment going on even if some of the locations are a little odd to be using as part of the theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

wait... i thought the grays are from Orion?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Anyway Satori, no idea what to make of your OP but there is an alignment going on even if some of the locations are a little odd to be using as part of the theory.

What makes you say the locations are a little odd? They are all part of the events that day. Check out these images:

Wish I had found these sooner, would have saved me plotting points in google earth!

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

Maybe too many questions?
... Well now... that seems to 2B Or not 2B A "quantum googolplex" answer&question in ONE
... so maybe it's more simpleTIN-FOIL hat than that... but for real Sirius 2B... i would have to search in the book made of dead trees full of conspiraSEAS... for a pine seed of life clue... MITe i suggest 'Ecclesiastes 12' four your seeking of forbidden knowledge... BUT remember... therr are also keys of the Enoch kind needed to enter the bridal suit of Or-ion
... as was "Allegedly" said by that misunderstood eXtraterrestrial who goes by the earth given name of... Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and lo^ok, I'm guarding it until it Blazes
... some like it hot

Mr X-ULTRA/QUANTUM-/V... please ATS master... may I have another OFF-TOPIC

edit on 19-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Still working the bugs out of my V2SKULL Internet iposting app

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Yeah. Lots to Orion.

SandF.

Very interesting similarities.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
seeing that blue light point up to Orion is heavy.

It makes a lot of sense. I bet you can see that light from space.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was going to provide an additional finding, but my picture gallery is still disabled. Is yours too?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well there is in the Terra Papers, a real bloodline to Ra, for example, according to the grandson, Rockefellers are the pharoahs and Rothchilds the descendants of Ra, for 8000 years have been in control of the money and the administration.

That was alarming. He also mentioned the Stone Masons which got translated to free and are always where the leaders come from, and something about gheckos.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

oh dont forget the nazca line formation that is nearly a direct reversal of the Giza Pyramids.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Nice post!

In Hermetica, Ancient Egypt is referred to as the mirrored image of the Heavens. In the book, "The Orion Prophecy" it says that the pyramids of Giza do line up with the Belt of Orion, plus other pyramids in the general area line up with other stars also. Maybe there are cosmic repercussions at work here, who knows.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you really believe that they are descendants of Ra? I've read that Osiris was the first God king who led a chosen group of people out of Ethiopia to colonize Egypt.

"They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony." -written by Diodorus Siculus

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by SatoriTheory

yes, i had to log in at the regular site to check the image.

but i swear that upon reading title i thought that the three towers could line up as the belt

how would that work?

cant remember how wtc7 lined up with the twin towers

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yeah, still can't upload images to ats media, so I set up with imageshack for now, until ats sort their images site.

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah, I was thinking some 'bloodlines' might have been invloved with this. More so Greek lineage. I've been wondering if this was a 'symbolic message' to those bloodlines. Those who control the money. To give them time to prepare.

st.
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for the link, looks like alot of info to look over.

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All I have to say is, watch video I think did best..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thanks for your contribution. I do see alot of symbolism. Advertisers use it all the time.

However, I am not 'getting' this ritual stuff.

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Not sure if its relevant but the star Orion is the insignia of 27th infantry division raised in New York, "O,rions" division i think its called..

The 27th Infantry Division was a unit of the Army National Guard in World War I and World War II. The Division traces its history from the 6th Division, made up of New York units and formed in May 1917. The 6th Division designation was changed to the 27th Division in July 1917

The state mission of the 27th Infantry Brigade is to maintain a manned, trained and equipped force capable of rapid deployment to any area within New York to aid civil authorities. Operations may consist of assistance for natural disasters, civil disturbances and other emergency situations beyond the capabilities of civil authorities.

(Repost)

edit on 20-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: tinkering

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
the WTC memorial looks like a nice landing place to stick your ship in. it even has water to cool the engines.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

well thats a shame.. Cause from my perspective, your information points to two scenarios.. A ritual performed by powerful people, or a ritual, you call it message, by some conscience above our comprehension.. The video I provided, hints on both.. The odds it just happened in that pattern, im sure is high.. So something was at work. Somthing other than terrorists, or inside job..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join