It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's true, numbers do not lie. But boy do they confuse???? What is the plot? Is it whatever we as individuals "see" in the pics? Am I supposed to see aliens? Or deities from days gone past? I see a really confusing post. If there's intelligent life out there. They want contact us in a way we want understand or in a way where only those of us with mathmatics degree's will understand. Give em some credit, there supposed to be far more advanced than us. I think their past cryptic pics and math puzzles.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Awesome thread! I love it. Bit late to really wrap my head around, so star and flagged for coffee in the am.
Someone also mentioned this...

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

That's what I was thinking too.

I really like it when people post this kind of thing, for some of us it's the first time, so great work OP.

A

www.abovetopsecret.com...
check out the third photo down...what can you do with the tail of that one?
edit on 20-9-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: to add another thought

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
zero and one are the only numerals in base two which base 2 and binary are different from my understanding??? where is 30 in base2?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

AGAIN....."Sorry if you missed it, but the plot part was a math joke. Like "I'm going to plot a graph of the national debt, and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of paper".

There is no story or alien plot. The pictures don't do anything, they're just fun to look at."

quote from the OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i honestly understand nothing in this post. Sorry

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
Anyone else see this image of Shiva:

in this plot:

?

Or is it just me?

Yes!

I saw Shiva last night on this one before you even posted this

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Isn't maths amazing S&F .... I especially like the High Row ....Isn't that Judge Dredd at the top

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Are you seriouse .... your using common sense Gemotreic mathmatics baseed off of this algorithm to try and explain Aliens ...

Algorithms can be used to describe anything in the known universe and can be created by man to meet any goal .... you just basically used math to explain to us aliens as to the common person watching a youtube video on ancient aliens.

I mean its ok and all but you made it complicated for the average person when you could have posted a youtube video

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

It's all about math. No doubt.

...Makes me feel ...left behind.
...I have a different apprehension and perception of pattern.

Good work. Fun too. S&F&

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Have to agree, this looks like an example of pareidolia, finding patterns is one thing our brains evolved to do very well this includes seeing shapes in clouds and a face on mars where only a rock formation and some shadows exist. The fact that this thread is so popular only proves how visually driven the human mind is.

What's the point, these plotted number triangles look a bit like these images. You could probably achieve the same affect by taking old video game sprites, oh my god my tamagotchi looks like Elvis, must be a conspiracy

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't think some of you see what the OP is saying.

I think what he is trying to say is that these patterns derived from mathematics, have a interesting way of producing pictures. It just happens, from the patterns created from such multiplications. Not that this is used to draw pictures, rather the pictures that are produced and written on walls, could make the new on-looker, think that they where drawing something more spectacular, rather then just simple maths.

So I take it the point being made here is that the alien life idea of them being here and being in contact, may be just a huge misunderstanding and we have run with it for hundreds of years, just like religion.

Such a great post though OP, I never seen or heard of such before but now reading, looking into what you've said and understanding what your saying. This really does flip things on there side a little, yet again. In a good way.
edit on 20-9-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Interestingly when this image is blurred I see a cat.Dont know whether i see paws outstretched or not.

Not sure if the pics appear so ive linked em.

un blurred

blurred

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I get it.. the pixelated thins are like the aliens from galactica and you think they are coming to invade the earth? or something?

the big one looks like one of those 3D pictures where you have to adjust your eyes to see the image.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

For Tony the Tiger, you have to see the "eyes" differently. Just use the center dots as the eye, and the lines out from it as whiskers, you can also see the catlike nose that way.

For Mickey, you have to see the two round things at the top as ears. Granted that's a looser association.

The point being that one can see many different things in this pattern....all up to interpretation. I'm a visual artist, so yes, I can see a lot into it.

As I recall, image upload is currently down, so can't upload an altered pic of it to illustrate.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

nuh nuh nuh NICE WORK im so absorbing this

but to me it looks more like a video game from the 80s

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is fascinating. I think I get what you're saying without actually saying it, and please correct me if I'm wrong; Although these mathmatics, and binary code, are quite simplistic to modern man, that, in all likely-hood wasn't the case for modern man, therefore, it's possible this was all given us, or taught to us, by a more advanced race or species as sort of the "groundwork" to what we know today. This is just what I'm getting from it, other than the work, and 'hidden' pics are mezmerizing. Thanks for 'plotting' this!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry, the 2nd 'modern man' in my post should read 'early man'. Posting from my phone.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is very interesting and something I am going to look into further.. Thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by staggnightshade
Interestingly when this image is blurred I see a cat.Dont know whether i see paws outstretched or not.

blurred

Very cool, I see it too.. Almost so well that I could draw it..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Pixels Make Pictures Am I Correct?
Pixels Are Binary code Am I Correct?
What If These Ancient Drawings Were Scanned And Broken Down To Binary?
Could There Be A Message There?
Just Asking
PEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join