It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought i'd circle all the faces i can make out.

i56.tinypic.com...

People tend to see faces everywhere. Remember the face on mars ?

Its mess of random pixels, your brain fills up the empty spaces to resemble something and make a sense of what you're seeing.

You can read about it here if you want.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Absorbingly epic thread ,thank you ,Row one to thirty of Euler's Number Triangle, plotted in base-2 is like the evolution of man absolutely amazing.

All the answers for life you will ever need are in the numbers ?

edit on 19-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: Because i can

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Would you be willing to circle on the image where you see Mickey Mouse and Tony The Tiger. I fail to see them also.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's a mathematical funny thing yes..

Say, I wonder what would happen if the WOW! signal is runned through such a sequence. IT seems to be matchable.

Not that I am saying I already know something nobody else knows. In fact i presume to know nothing of the sorts of any sorts. I am far to lazy to know stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
dude, you just mind f***ed me .... I see what you're seeing. Perhaps some of the ancient monoliths and totem poles are some sort of binary or mathematical formula ... or message ... but in art form. Sort of the reverse of designing a computer image.

just a thought :-)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

now this i understand. but funny, i understand, but if i try explaining it to myself and practice telling it to others, i lose it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
Its mess of random pixels, your brain fills up the empty spaces to resemble something and make a sense of what you're seeing.

The problem I have with that is: the pixels aren't random. The pixel distribution matches the number distribution, and number relationships of this kind are probably the most stable things in the universe, they never change. These are innate, forever fixed relationships.

Something that you might not have seen without looking closely at some of the diagrams:

The numbers in the rows of the triangle can be added, and the number that comes out of the adding is the same as the factorial for the row number. So:

Row 13 = 1 + 8178 + 1479726 + 45533450 + 423281535 + 1505621508 + 2275172004 + 1505621508 + 423281535 + 45533450 + 1479726 + 8178 + 1 = 6227020800 = 13!

13!(factorial) = 13 x 12 x 11 x 10 x 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 6227020800.

So, six billion two hundred twenty-seven million twenty thousand eight hundred, so what?

Let's say we take 13 letters, A to M, and we start randomly putting the letters in different orders, how many different combinations are there? Answer: 6227020800. The parts of the alien added together IS this number.

The whole of Euler's Number Triangle can be used for calculating probabilities and permutations like this. This table isn't just not random, it can be used as a calculator to help deal with randomness!
edit on 19-9-2011 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by yampa

It is certainly obvious to me that you are a very intelligent person....and have a wealth of knowledge...I do not have. I appreciate your thread...however...I don't really understand it.

So... what you are saying is....that math can prove that alien beings existed ....thousands of years ago? The title of your thread is (Ancient alien plot revealed)....so...what exactly is the plot?

Repeat....repeat...(the above)... please answer the above questions. You understand what you are pontificating about....but many of us don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

YAMPA....thing is....just about any geometric figure or design...whether it be a pyramid or ball or whatever....will have by it's nature....many connections to mathematical equations, riddles or proofs. This is all a part of the association of numbers and quantity to representation in dimentional states.

The same occurs in nature where one would see only random pattern but we now know through Chaos theory....that what appears random....is not. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

So... what you are saying is....that math can prove that alien beings existed ....thousands of years ago? The title of your thread is (Ancient alien plot revealed)....so...what exactly is the plot?

Repeat....repeat...(the above)... please answer the above questions. You understand what you are pontificating about....but many of us don't.

Sorry if you missed it, but the plot part was a math joke. Like "I'm going to plot a graph of the national debt, and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of paper".

There is no story or alien plot. The pictures don't do anything, they're just fun to look at. I was working on some number theory stuff and came across these sequence pictures. A version of them has been on that Wolfram website for like 10 years and no one has paid any attention, as far as I can see. Many mathy people don't notice anything interesting these days

Like several here, I think they look like totem poles/pagan art. Is it possible that some dreams/visions/shamanic trances might bring these types of figures to people's minds? Is it possible that some people are hypersensitive to the image of Greys because they are innately sensitive to the math which has the same shape? Are our brains built in a way that uses a number relationship like this to calculate the probabilities that help us predict what is going to happen next?

Do you have any specific questions?

Another pic. ENT Row 34-40:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yampa....what you are describing in a way to predict the future by a mathematical formula is called...and this is in the dictionary....PSYCHOHISTORY. This was first proposed by the one and only...ISAAC ASIMOV. It was the premise for his world renound and highly acclaimed book series known as FOUNDATION.

He proposed that it was possible to mathematicaly predict human history and events. If anyone is interested in this...i should say that the FOUNDATION SERIES of books is one of the most interesting and thought prevoking EASY READ that has ever been. Plus it is a lot of FUN to read. Check it out.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I cant see Mickey Mouse, but I can see Tony the Tiger. That is so cool.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Enjoyable to read about this. It reminds me of that Cassini/Saturn spectrogram discussed here a while back - whether it's fake or not I don't know.

Anyway I understand what you're getting at and I like it - maybe these are substantial clues to bigger questions or maybe they are just what the mind wants to see (or in a way, doesn't want to!) ... I agree with you it goes perhaps a bit deeper than plain old co-incidence. No matter what, certainly something to ponder - interesting thread. And funny totem math creatures

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think pyramids are supposed to resemble rocket ships that have been placed in a trajectory to indicate where other beings can be contacted from.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have an observation::: the numbers all worship speed, pure speed, anti gravity the numbers worship speed

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

wow fabulous thread, yampa

i seem to have lost my arty-farty mojo recently
but you've given me some great images to play around with in my software, so thanks for the inspiration
s&f

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
seems to be sort of like digital Horshack inkblot models, and by nature we see things according to our mental make up...if we believe in aliens we will see them, You have an affinity to Mickey Mouse you will see that as well...ect.

frankly, "I see dead people"

Interesting though

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Fun to consider OP. Thank you for the facinating thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
I thought i'd circle all the faces i can make out.

i56.tinypic.com...

People tend to see faces everywhere. Remember the face on mars ?

You can read about it here if you want.
en.wikipedia.org...

How did you upload your photos. My Picture Gallery is still disabled?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yeah i dont get it, i see patterns with the numbers but donʻt grasp your thinking on it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join