It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious booming noises all across the world, sounds of explosions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
It is just possible that the sounds are coming from another time line or dimension. Funny as it may sound there are a lot crazier theories around.
edit on 9/19/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

As far out as that sounds, your hypothesis did cross my mind too.

Would Cern or the LHC have anything to do with this i wonder?

I know this is far out there again, but some of those sounds in the 'compilation clip' remind me of what i imagine a bloody huge dinosaur would have made....past time echos bleeding into our timeline?

The screaming sounds are the weirdest i think...could this be another echo, from a calamitous period in history?

Weird to say the least.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My family and I live near a pretty big intersection there have been some nasty wrecks at it. Back around the last earthquake here on the east coast the entire family was sitting in the living room when we heard this huge bam. We all thought it was another wreck but when we ran outside there was nothing, other than a few of our neighbors all looking around dumbfounded the same of us. What made it all so weird was there were no storm clouds a perfectly clear day and all the dogs in the neighborhood started barking.
Then about a week ago it happened a second time one thing I noticed was our dogs would get aggitated first and then once the boom happened they would go nuts.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The weekend before Labor Day, at around 11 pm, I heard a long series of very loud booms.
I live in a fairly highly populated area just North of Atlanta. My first thought was fireworks (the Cherry Bomb type
which are illegal here). I've never heard of anyone setting off fireworks for Labor Day.
I also thought that they sounded louder than any fireworks I had heard before.

They were so loud that they echoed. It went on for almost 4 minutes with only a few seconds between the booms. Not only that, but toward the end they sounded as if they moved from one direction to another and were fading in intensity.
My mother lives next door and called me panicked because apparently it was enough to rattle her window
and she thought someone was trying to break in.

Several neighbors came out wondering what the heck was going on.

It was very strange.

edit on 9/20/2011 by Zaydie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I live way up on top of a hill, way out in the hills

Very quiet around here no city noises at all. And I haven't heard shyte. If there were loud noises or thrumming or rumbling or anything else it would be very noticable.

I'm kinda disappointed I haven't had a chance to experience it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I am 30 minutes west of Minneapolis. You and I are quite the distance away from eachother. Maybe they are testing some new aircraft??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I heard loud explosion noises the other night. It,sounded like little pebbles were raining onto the house, lots of booms, crackling snaps, gunshot type sounds, I looked out of the door and saw glimmers of light reflecting on the trees and determined it to be kids setting off fireworks. That was all I could come up with. I couldn't get a good look to confirm. It seemed strange at the time, I didn't hear a whistle as you do with fireworks as they go up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

thats interesting...but some of these noises are like cosmic howls, not really booms. like if the atmosphere were one huge piece of machinery being turned on or something ang the gears are just scraping along.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am located in East Texas and live on some acreage in the woods 6 miles outside of a town that is the county seat of a rural county... Over the years there have been sounds much like a jet engine being tested on the ground and yet there is no place in this area where a jet aircraft can land... There have also been what sounds like muffled explosions as well as ground shaking ones that are much like the sound of a 500 lb bomb with a delayed fuse that has been dropped in very close proximity and has awakened me with a jolt ... There is a huge underground salt dome here that was at one time about 25 years ago being considered for use as a depository for toxic waste... I have had to stay indoors with the air conditioning on for most of this summer due to record high temperatures so I haven't heard or felt anything unusual but it has been going on as long as I have been here which is 16 years.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm in Ontario, Canada, and I just woke up to this thumping sound that I heard outside that occurs every 30 seconds - 1 minute.. it's like something is smashing into something hard and rumbles through the air.. still going on for the past 20 minutes.. i've been following the threads and videos of weird noises being heard around the earth, finally hearing them here. anyone else in ontario hear them?

Btw I've been a frequent reader to this site for a while and this incident now just finally made me register to post.

i just saw this video on the 2nd page someone posted: www.youtube.com... that's the exact noise but spread out every 30 seconds or so
edit on 21-9-2011 by ontario04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If you've ever heard a railgun fire that's what the loud booms sound like and as for the screeching moaning sound sounds like an ocean liner sinking, could be a hull scraping across the atmosphere

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here's a video I recorded:

www.youtube.com...

It's from my phone but if you turn your speakers up you can hear it. It was much louder in person and matches the sound posted on the 2nd page. Lasted for about 30 minutes.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Have there been any reports of this phenomenon in western europe?? It seems like most of the sounds are heard in North America??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

there was one in France that's as much as i've seen

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Whatever is going on in this world I think we are a part of it,I believe we are playing a role in these strange going ons.Has anyone else felt this way?Has anyone else had the feeling you were being unconsciously led to research or find information?I don't want to go off topic but I've been wanting to ask like-minded people if they had felt this compulsion as well.For me this has been going on for the last two years or so and for some reason haven't found whatever it is I'm looking for.
The way I see it is that if these sounds we are hearing were normal sounds,why haven't we heard them before?and why is it all over the world?why now?I have always believed that this life is no coincident,are we the cause of all of these things?Is the energy we are putting out there causing odd occurrences?.I don't know maybe I need to walk away from the computer for a while and concentrate or meditate to find answers?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am posting this in every place I can.

9:11 to 9:20 AM loud roar of varying intensity, like a jet afterburner. Died down then restarted. St. Louis Missouri.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Whatever is going on in this world I think we are a part of it,I believe we are playing a role in these strange going ons.Has anyone else felt this way?Has anyone else had the feeling you were being unconsciously led to research or find information?I don't want to go off topic but I've been wanting to ask like-minded people if they had felt this compulsion as well.For me this has been going on for the last two years or so and for some reason haven't found whatever it is I'm looking for.
The way I see it is that if these sounds we are hearing were normal sounds,why haven't we heard them before?and why is it all over the world?why now?I have always believed that this life is no coincident,are we the cause of all of these things?Is the energy we are putting out there causing odd occurrences?.I don't know maybe I need to walk away from the computer for a while and concentrate or meditate to find answers?

You have some valid points there. Over the last few years, I have found myself looking at things in a different perspective. I go outside and it just seems different, not like it was 20 to 25 years ago. It is just different somehow and I can't explain it. I won't go off topic any longer, sorry OP.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I hear ya the older I get the less I know or the more questions I have...who knows

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by katfish

What you are describing is the same thing I have also heard and posted about a few years back on another ATS along the same lines as this one... I live in a rural area with very little of the area being accessible by road.. I have driven on all of the roads in the direction the sound is coming from even going onto private property.. There is a lot of oil wells in the area so I look for roads that are used by well service people where heavy equipment or vehicles larger than a pickup truck would have left tracks with no results.... On of the reasons I bought a place here is because of the terrain and seclusion provided by trees and hills so it is hard to see much even from the sky..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There are so many threads on this, it's getting confusing. I have had one for some time now with all the same info and vids www.abovetopsecret.com... and another member has one too which is well established www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm not trying to diss your thread OP, but sometimes when there are too many threads on a subject, it hurts the cause. That's why we have "search". There are so many I can't keep up anymore!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join