It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious booming noises all across the world, sounds of explosions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is an older thread, I went searching for this subject which I guess I've seen talked about but didn't follow.

I am hearing big booming noises here this morning! At first it happened when I was outside, and I just assumed it must be a sonic boom, and expected the sound of a jet afterwards..... waited and din't get one. Did get other booms, without any following sign of aircraft.

Went inside and while going about my chores, heard more big booms, sometimes several close together, as if somethign was pounding on the walls of my house. I keep dropping everything and running around to check if someone is pounding on my door, or look out the windows to see what it is, and find nothing. It is getting me quite worked up and frustrated!

My walls are three foot thick stone, and I am fairly isolated at a high altitude without things like traffic, construction work, road work going on anywhere in the vicinity. It is hunting season and there is most likely hunters around the house, but I am used to hearing shots go off- this is nothing like that.

It's really weird. I'm in south France and have not experienced this before. I guess I just needed to vent about it!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Last night here in Belgium we heard an incredibly loud boom. We often have F16's sonic booms but this was quite different, and no plane could be heard afterwards.
We immediately went outside to find out what happened and our neighbor was already outside too, quite scared.
Then I looked on Twitter and found that people reported the same sounds all over the Netherlands and just a few in Belgium. Some people heard the sound twice, some noticed a flash or lights. All were quite impressed by it.
This kept being reported over several hours.
Of course nothing in regular press coverage.
Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i live in north eastern wisconsin and for the past several months i have been hearing these explosions. last nite was the most recent,it was between 10-11pm. i have heard it during the day once but all other times it has been at nite. it scares the hell out of me and my kids and with all the end of the world talk....well u can draw the conclusion. when i bring it up to people they either havent heard it or just blow it off. me,myself am scared out of my mind. someone posted on here it cud be something with the railroad,and another said they would be more scared if the earth didnt make any noise....
can anybody give me any kind of info on it? and please be nice,im already nervous about it all,thank you....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

i live in northeast wisconsin,and last night i heard an explosion between 10-11pm. it wasnt the first one ive heard i have heard one during the day about a month back and the others have been at nite. it was just a loud explosion sound....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by worried1

sorry im new at this im trying to reply to and make posts so everyone can see what i witnessed and it just went rite below my other post. these noises are freaky and i just want a lil insite. sorry for repeating myself

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join