It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked out Northern Territory driver tail-gated by UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Raivan31

Well.. then hook us up with the term for a honkey Australian. I know you have one.

Is it Bogan? I think I heard that somewhere.

Use it in a sentence? Ok.

"Crikey! That Bogan was trying to root that neddie!"
edit on 19-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

You make no sense.

The closest you'd get for honkey would be whitefella especially in the outback. And the closest you'd get in Auss slang for an aboriginal is blackfella.
edit on 19-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Reckon it would make a hell of a movie....Mel Gibson searching his soul, after being made an Outcast by Hollywood for having the temerity to say he dislikes Jews
...is travelling the outback , and is being stalked by an Alien Zionist sent from God.
His Lambourgini outpaces them but in his sidemiirors he is taunted by Fundamentalist Jews shaking their fists at an increasingly distraught Mel.
He suddenly brakes , skids into the sand , and staggers into the desert , exclaiming "oh Aliens I didn't mean to blame the Jews for ww1 and ww2...I was drunk at the time...have mercy on poor Mel.

Yeah crap movie, but life is crap too.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why is it always rednecks or hicks, who see UFO's?
Im just saying, i believe in aliens, but im guessing the reasons they get hillbillys, to "report" them, is to spread a dis info campaign against UFO's.

I guess if you are an alien and you are wanting to anal probe some wild stuff you might as well go buck wild and get your freak on properly with some primal human. Freaky bastards.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You guys know there is a video for this?

I am not sure how to embed anything other than Youtube so I will just place the link and let you do what you need to do.

Possible Abduction Attempt

There is some screaming and swearing so be warned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join