It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin and Now This? Obama to Bunker?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

The President will be in Seattle and San Francisco on the 25th, southern California on the 26th and Denver on the 27th.

A White House official confirmed this morning that Obama will visit the Seattle area and the Bay Area on September 25. The following day, the President will visit the Bay Area, the San Diego area and the Los Angeles area, where he's planning to star at two entertainment-related fundraisers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He'll head to Denver on September 27, a White House official said.

www.sfgate.com...

My hair isn't standing up. Coincidental with what? The satellite will likely be down before Obama begins his tour.

Gravity, angular momentum, and the very (very) thin atmosphere at its altitude are controlling the satellite. The first two are predictable, the state of the third not so much.

As I said, the estimate is now down to three days and will get more refined.

What calculation error?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You do not remember correctly.
Skylab (unlike UARS) retained some maneuverability.

Ground controllers adjusted Skylab's orientation for ideal re-entry dynamics in the hours before reentry[14] at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979. They aimed the station at a spot 810 miles (1,300 km) south southeast of Cape Town, South Africa. The station did not burn up as fast as NASA expected, however.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well you could take this:
1) The article in the OP is a hoax.
2) It is not unusual that the exact re-entry of the UARS satellite is not known a this time since it is dependent on something we have no means of forecasting.

Phage, after thinking about this, I actually don't see how you can claim this to be a hoax? Just because Jeff Rense says so? After following your posts for quite some time now, I thought you were more intelligent than to bow to the word of another man like that? You are more independent thinking than that bro.

What would be the motive of this "hoaxer" in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The hoax is the nonsense about bunkers and DEFCON. The tour was well publicized as you point out.
Typical Sorcha Faal; a tiny bit of fact and a whole lot of BS.

Please produce one single article from Sorcha Faal which was true.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What does Jeff Rense have to do with anything?
You registered in 2007 and you are not familiar with Sorcha Faal?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

The hoax is the nonsense about bunkers and DEFCON. The tour was well publicized as you point out.

This has nothing to do with Sorcha Faal ( a famous known hoaxer), it is just (unfortunately) the link the OP provided.

You really think the DIA has no underground cities and bunkers?

The evil NWO symbolism reeks there, too many coincidences, Phage, too many.

Denver will be the next capitol of the US if TSHTF, there is no "debunking" or denying this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The calculation error of having originally stated the sate would be down on October 7. If they were not sure of their data, then why make a specific date announcement?

I also find it odd that its current orbit takes it right over Colorado. Don't quote me on that, but, I recall seeing a map the other day portraying its orbit over the center of the US.

IF that were confirmed, then you have to allow for the possibility that UARS can come down on US territory. There exists that possibility.

There also exists the possibility that NASA has known for quite some time that UARS was falling. Unless, there was some sort of failure on controls or something. Don't know...I am just speculating.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What does Jeff Rense have to do with anything?
You registered in 2007 and you are not familiar with Sorcha Faal?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honest to god man, I had no idea, LOL.

I concede.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

reply to post by Signals

This has nothing to do with Sorcha Faal ( a famous known hoaxer), it is just (unfortunately) the link the OP provided.

You really think the DIA has no underground cities and bunkers?

The evil NWO symbolism reeks there, too many coincidences, Phage, too many.

Denver will be the next capitol of the US if TSHTF, there is no "debunking" or denying this.

Thank god someone has my back around here!

What I do enjoy though is with all of the crap going on right now, fiction or not, it is quite fascinating to sit back and watch it all unfold. September 28th is 2 weeks away give or take. I can't wait!!!! LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

As I said the BS is the nonsense (from Sorcha Faal).

In addition to the Presidential visit to Denver, a disturbing report coinciding with this date was prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one of the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

coupmedia.org...

A political visit to Denver becomes a DEFCON 1 drill. Classic Faal.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

NASA never said the satellite would reenter on October 7. They gave a three week window, now much refined.

Its current orbit takes it over just about everyplace on the planet between 57S and 57N.

Yes, there is a possibility that the satellite (in pieces) will impact in the US. There is a statistically greater possibility that it will impact an ocean since there is more ocean than land.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I cried myself to sleep last night, Phage. Who will take these silver dollars and firearms when I am gone? Can I cash in on the life insurance policies which I am a beneficiary without a proper death cir.? Didn't this happen in WW2?

I got about 100,000 dollars worth of life insurance on relatives which I am the beneficiary which I can't collect on. In to a trench they will go. If I make it I will get spit.------------------

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join