It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin and Now This? Obama to Bunker?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
if we are in the last days,would Obama really be bothering with a tour.What would be the point?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Okay, something is fishy here....don't forget the FEMA is going to "test" the emergency broadcast system.....It's right here www.fema.gov... and the thread someone else can find. Don't know what to think about this just continue on with life I guess....That doesn't occur until November 9th. I think we have a false flag about to happen
edit on 17-9-2011 by how2josh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Keep the sheep people thinking that all is normal. I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hoax bin already.

That was quick.

I hope this is completely fabricated and not a case of 'The boy who cried wolf'.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
very soon i feel that we are in for something big....at this time in the world theres just no such thing as coincidence anymore...i feel like anyone who does not see that something is about to happen is just in denial

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
that could be an exucse to make his way to the bunker under denver airport without making the sheep suspicious
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes it would seem to be a good location to be in for many reasons,.
altitude and security being two of them..
But there is always the possibility it is just a coinkidink

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

NASA people will be there earlier for some educational and promotional stuff. Maybe they will get their bunker assignments early. Interesting thought here, that Elenin is actually part of a debris field pushed along by Nibiru.

Anyway, you will get final confirmation of something really big soon. If you were looking, you could have your confirmation starting now.

The bigger object is now behind the sun from our perspective, but will be more apparent at Elenin's closest approach.
Keep laughing! I'll laugh with you. Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha. Now we are having fun. One or two more laughs please. Ha, ha, ha, ha.----------------------

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
It just gets stranger and stranger.

With the supposed orbit of the supposed broken up ELEnin to supposedly give us a show between September 26 and September 28th, we now have the POTUS participating in a DEFCON drill at the Bunker beneath Denver's International Airport?

DEFCON 1 DRILL

I can't recall a time in history during my lifetime when the POTUS was involved in such a drill, can you?

Aren't they fluffing this up by saying he's there to created some jobs or some bs like that?

But here's the thing, I don't think if we were in real danger, they would announce his whereabouts (just to have us snicker rumors)
So I have to almost conclude, they are playing a monumental mind phuck with all of us.

This is like in 2003, when many of us were nervous or anticipating the arrival of Planet X and lo and behold, the military names one of their Iraqi missions: Operation Planet X.

The more they make public the less credence it has (or so that's been my experience thus far). And that goes for their announcements of this comet 'breaking up' as well.

Let's hope in a few months we'll be able to look back and see how uptight we all were...for nothing. That's not to say 2012 won't be any better.
These are very strange times we're living in!!!! Seems like we can't trust anyone anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, well, well a comet Elenin related thread starting out with more flags than responses? This rumor has been circulating on the net for a little while and if proven true(that is only when the days comes),probably some some s is about to htf for real.

Everytime the outrageous doomsdays claims seem to get debunked, the experts of Nasa themeselves come up with news that give the loonies more amunitions. from the newly-just discovered asteroids&comets, the Betelgeuse supernova, the warnings about sunstorms, the obsolete satellite to fall back, the just discovered Kepler orbithing two suns and adding this potus to bunker rumor. Of course if you take all of these events separately over a long time period, it could mean nothing, but what a coincidence that they are all condensed in a short time frame(a year or less)? Between the extraordinary fear-mongering and the ridicule, this is the most bizarre disinformation campaign of astronomical proportion EVER!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
That's a good find!

Obama and all the brass underground on the 27th. Either it's on purpose or some bizzare coincidence.

If TSHTF on the 27th, at least we'll know that they knew it was going to happen.

I doubt his family will be there plus I would not think hes too high on the list as most important person to go in the bunker if TSHTF. Glad i live in denver lol hopefully ill be safe

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

NASA people will be there earlier for some educational and promotional stuff. Maybe they will get their bunker assignments early. Interesting thought here, that Elenin is actually part of a debris field pushed along by Nibiru.

Anyway, you will get final confirmation of something really big soon. If you were looking, you could have your confirmation starting now.

The bigger object is now behind the sun from our perspective, but will be more apparent at Elenin's closest approach.
Keep laughing! I'll laugh with you. Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha. Now we are having fun. One or two more laughs please. Ha, ha, ha, ha.----------------------

And, just for kicks and giggles, lets add in the whole URAS Satellite that is falling, and somehow, NASA had to recalculate its decent to happen September 28th.

NASA can track 10,000 bolts orbiting the earth, send a man to the moon and back, and cant calculate the correct trajectory of a 5 Ton Satellite?

I have to admit, I was on board with the whole ELEnin thing, but not having the ability to confirm ANYTHING related to the comet at this point makes me just want to stop thinking about it already...

And then this crap...

Spoooookkkkkiiiieeeee..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A-FREAKING-MEN brother!

I am with you on that! I have already offered my wife the permission to commit my a$$ if TSDHTF.

I would therefore like to say I am looking forward to that vacation at the looney bin!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I guess you didn't notice that the article in the OP is from a notorious hoaxer and and that the thread has been appropriately placed in the hoax bin.

Since the exact time of re-entry depends on space weather its timing is not certain. The re-entry date for UARS has been refined to Sept 22-24th. It will be further refined as the actual time gets closer.
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not sure exactly what I am supposed to take from that. But then, its been a REAL long day already for me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well you could take this:
1) The article in the OP is a hoax.
2) It is not unusual that the exact re-entry of the UARS satellite is not known a this time since it is dependent on something we have no means of forecasting.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for straightening that out. I apparently missed the "hoax" part.

Though, I guess time will tell if he is anywhere near Denver on that date, eh?

Com'on Phage! There has to be a hair or two standing up on end over there? Just a little coincidental?

What I found disturbing about the UARS report yesterday was the detailed explanation they gave suggesting that Solar Flare activity was responsible for raising the temperature of the atmosphere, thus expanding it and increasing friction on the Sate. But the question for me is whether the sate has actually re-entered the atmosphere at all at this point, and gravity is in control of it right now. I would think that once it hits the atmosphere, its decent is effected drastically.

SO my point was, they know the acceleration, size, weight. I would think that an adjustment of 2 weeks is pretty freaking astronomically huge! NASA!? A calculation error?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How are we not able to forecast this? Because of the anomalies in sun flare activity?

I remember when Skylab fell. I think NASA calculated the exact landing point pretty well if I recall.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Just because Phage claims it to be a HOAX, doesn't mean it is people...

Here's a thread with real links, Obama will be in Denver on that date-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's rather disappointing lately to see decent threads going HOAX so quickly.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

WASHINGTON -- A White House official says President Barack Obama will make a three-day West Coast swing next month. The president's trip will start in Seattle on Sept. 25. He will also make three stops in California: San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles. Obama's trip will wrap up in Denver on Sept. 27.

Big wigs from NASA will be in Denver on that date too...

The so called "debunkers" of ATS sure seem to be running out of ammo lately.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There've been many hoaxers posting really stupid(and i mean really really stupid) videos about the two suns possibility, but now that it is being confirmed(not in our galaxy of course) isn't it going to be harder to laugh at these videos? What do you think about this newly-discovered Kepler 16-B? It's common right?

And is it possible that Nasa just don't want the public to know because they don't want any piece of the Uars to be retrieved by the public?
edit on 17-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join