It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's glorious entrance to the California GOP convention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
Ron Paul will NOT do what TPTB tell him to....

=

assassinated within 18 months.

To my own earlier comment. Lots of people replying about a revolution. The sad thing about this, is if it did happen. Nobody would even get out of their chair.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL Ron Paul is like Yoda or something..Wise and Older and plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

I'm not here to talk about hypothetical violent revolutions in this thread but I am proud to be apart of a peaceful one.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Hundreds of dedicated Ron Paul supporters showed up to hear him speak and also vote in the California Republican straw poll.

You could tell Ron Paul was coming when the roaring crowd was headed your way, supporters in every room, every hallway just to get a glimpse of a courageous man fighting the establishment. The energy and experience was amazing, I believe he truly has a shot at this (with a properly organized grassroots support).

I was there in person, you could actually see me in the grey suit at 1:29 holding a sign.
edit on 17-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Grey suit , white hair? looking sharp! it's great. I do hope paul wins and we americans HUMANS can cooperate thru hard times, love thy neighbor, have peace in the world and make things in the USA again.
Looks like fun : ) crazies follow ron paul what? you proved it... but it looks like fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If this guy doesn't win we riot
edit on 19-9-2011 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

This guy is a crazy creationist. Why would anyone in their right mind want him to be elected?!?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Does anyone else feel that ATS is now getting a little silly around Ron Paul? Can you not all go off and set up a web site dedicated to worshipping the guy because I am really not sure this is what ATS is supposed to be about. It is (or at least was) a conspiracy site.

Sorry OP, this isn't directly aimed at you but as an INTERNATIONAL user of ATS, I'm starting to feel that this site is being cheapened due to the fact so many of its membership has declared the actual winner of American idol is Ron Paul.

Yeah, flame me if you wish, it's just a little............. sad

All the best and if your dreams come true I hope they don't turn out to be a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

No offense taken but in all fairness, at least I'm here reporting facts on the ground from actual events instead of making things up and saying *PROOF INSIDE* in my titles. I don't know if that counts for anything but I sure hope it does.

I honestly think the reason Ron Paul is liked on ATS is because he defends a lot of the things that ATS believes in, maybe that is why he won a mass majority of ATS' favor in the GOP poll we had here.

edit on 19-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abilitiy

Made me tear up!!!

Love him!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

We feel so strongly about him because he is our countries only hope. We love America and need to believe there is someone who can actually put an end to all the government corruption.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WannabeMartian

This guy is a crazy creationist. Why would anyone in their right mind want him to be elected?!?

Why would anyone who apparently knows so little about Ron Paul, chime in, in this thread?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I think it is fear, not fear of the messenger but fear of the message-the truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Boniouk06
Ron Paul will NOT do what TPTB tell him to....

=

assassinated within 18 months.

Oh please just stop with this non-sense what's the point? Seriously do you think Dr Paul is not aware of the risks? There is no point in bringing it up he is running and will continue to run. If they do kill him it will likely spark a revolution.... One way or another the transition to a new freer more fair society will continue to gain steam.
edit on 18-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Im curious as to why Americans havent sparked a revolution considering what has gone on. Why would it take an 80 something year old mans assassination to be the final straw? No offence to him as I think he is the best hope for the US but it seems strange that his death would spark revolution as opposed to someth like the Iraq war...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join