It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's glorious entrance to the California GOP convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I hate my state slightly less now.
Just a reminder, if you need to change your political party do it soon. If you are unsure whether or not you need to in your state, do it anyways. I just switched to republican today, as much as I cringed doing it, I wasn't going to take the risk of not being able to vote for Ron Paul due to my party affiliation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul's victory in California today isn't a direct indication of any strong leads or wins in the future but it is a clear indication of how organized and dedicated his grassroots is, I personally saw the raw energy and electrifying passion that was flowing through the convention center today and make no mistake folks, it is genuine and it is building. This win will avalanche into great momentum for the grassroots to continue campaigning which is why I have faith that this election is starting to change tides. Remember McCain's surprise surge in 08? It is very very possible to mimic that momentum come the initial primary/caucus states in 2012.

There is a catch...every body has to do their share, we can't just rely on Ron Paul to do all the work, this revolution is a united effort.

Let it not be said we did nothing
-Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Star!

ATS is Ron Paul's TMZ

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Regardless of anything,, we who are alove,, can see that this candidate is the only one who demands TRUTH...

So indeed we must watch what is going on,,, but no more than the MYOPIC ,hordes of ignorance that usually take ALL of the headlines, they must look at everything as ENEMY.......

Get ready for such ending, that you cannot stop laughing at the fantastic change.

Good-nite GUYS.... we will see all soon indeed,, at least then you can make yourselves apart of the things you love so much.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You know, people have been barking at me for a long time over my move to California. They believe it is a stronghold of liberal and progressive garbage but the fact is that there are more conservatives here than what I experienced in Florida. I'm a staunch Libertarian and there are so many more options here than back East.

I'm thrilled to see Dr. Paul doing so well....but I don't think he has what it takes to win over the zombie masses.
edit on 18-9-2011 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
I am actually amazed that we have not yet seen this SAME video on the MSM except the will change the crowds rant in the audio to "Romney Pres"

Whats so so sad to me in our area and other's "East Texas" Ron gets less yard sign and visual signs put up than he does MSM coverage.. People are afraid to put Ron Paul bumper stickers o their cars.. A Lot Do,, but I will tell you in all honesty , The Cops put those people in the same crowd as terrorist , or freeman.. Im not pulling your leg..
Maybe we can get a cop to reply AND BE HONEST !
Cops dont like Anything like., Fire arm club stickers. .. anything anti irs. or gov. and as Little as they know....They all think Ron Paul supporters are terrorist. Might as well put a big put leaf on your car..
And the people that watch tv are lead away from Paul ,media black out !

I am Very fond of Dr Paul.. but dont have a bumper sticker!,
call us cowards
but our law dogs are some mean S.O.B.s and we dont like getting pulled over.

If a black person gets pulled over, its because they were black. If someone in a yellow car gets pulled over, it's because they were driving a yellow car. If someone with a bumper sticker gets puled over, it's because they had a bumper sticker.

Everyone is always looking to deflect blame onto something else. The first thing someone thinks when they get pulled over is "What does that cop have against me?" not "Oh damn, maybe I was going a little too fast."

My brother actually laughed at me when I asked him about his, and said "Yeah, they just called us all into a big meeting and asked us to pull over everyone with a Ron Paul sticker"

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, or someone's never been pulled over because of an officers personal bias, but most people (especially on this site) seem to forget that police officers are just regular Joes trying to make a living; they don't have any particular obligation to the government, nor are they part of some secret agenda.

ETA: My brother has been an officer for 15 years, and he actually has an NRA sticker in the back window of his police pick-up truck.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Akasirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They are using reverse psycology. The media acts like they dont like
Ron paul cause they know that we dont trust the media. Ron paul will
Be the one to introduce the NWO. He will gain everyones trust and they
Will fall for the trap. I get a funny vibe when I think of ron paul.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ive always thought that his participation in 2008 elections was a warmup for this one .

i like this man and would love to see him win.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
ive always thought that his participation in 2008 elections was a warmup for this one .

i like this man and would love to see him win.

His 30 year voting record shows otherwise

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Support is good but please give his security room to do they're job
The small amount of room they had and all the narrowish walkways had me look for a yellow pokadot dress. Did anyone else get that vibe right before the empty hallway?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
He won the straw poll!

Congressman Ron Paul Wins 2011 California Straw Poll

Minutes ago in front of the California Republican Party convention delegation at the JW Marriott at L.A. Live, CRP Chairman Tom Del Beccaro announced Congressman Ron Paul as the winner of the 2011 California Straw Poll.

2011 Straw Poll Full Results (Votes, %)

Congressman Ron Paul (374, 44.9%)

Governor Rick Perry (244, 29.3%)?

Mitt Romney (74, 8.8%)

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (64, 7.7%)

Jon Huntsman (17, 2.0%)

Herman Cain (15, 1.8%)

Newt Gingrich (14, 1.7%)

Thad McCotter (7, 0.8%)

Rick Santorum (7, 0.8%)

Gary Johnson (2, 0.2%)

Fred Karger (1, 0.1%)

Write-ins (15, 1.8%)

That disgusting Rick Perry is second...

Well the media seems to want either him or Santorum to get the nomination. Santorum has been showing some brains lately so more than likely the Media will get behind Perry. And if you think about it Perry is the perfect for what the media looks for in a candidate. Stupid and can be bought by any corporation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rseymore21
They are using reverse psycology. The media acts like they dont like
Ron paul cause they know that we dont trust the media. Ron paul will
Be the one to introduce the NWO. He will gain everyones trust and they
Will fall for the trap. I get a funny vibe when I think of ron paul.

Didn't you hear? Ron Paul is a CIA plant and has been since the 70's. His mission has been to stick to his morals and principles, vote consistently for the constitution and against the government walking all over us.. ALL so he could build grassroot support in 2012, have the media pummel him at any given chance, and on top of that have a small chance of making it into office...AND THEN when all that is accomplished without a hitch, change completely and usher in the New World Order.

You need to get some fresh air every once and a while....OR, stop creating new accounts to bash Doctor Paul.

Who else if not Ron Paul? Are there any other choices that might actually go against the status quo? Anyone else that wont be an extension of the Bush Administration.. like Obama? You can go ahead and choose from your lesser of two evils, but I'd like to support the champ of the constitution.
edit on 18-9-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bless that man that is Ron Paul, fighting the corrupt the only way he knows how, and he knows how. More mainstream positive attention will see him take the win for the better good of mind kind. If only the mainstream were run by the people FOR the people.

Back him all the way, he is going to need our support for sure

Be safe be well, loved and love.

Spiro

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
He looks good being surrounded by people in dark suits. can't wait until those suits are replaced with secret service agents. can't wait until some MSM presstitute has to look at the camera and utter the words "Texas congressman, Ron Paul (R) is now the President-Elect of The United States". I get a chris matthews-style tingle just thinking about it

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Whats even more amazing was that it wasn't just all young, pot-smoking teens like the media portrays Paul's supporters to be, when I went today there were old ladies, veterans, toddlers, Asians, Hispanics, African American, middle age, seniors, infants, it was such a diverse crowd all united together for a single message.

A touching and also electrifying day.

I find it amusing everytime the media porttrays Paul supporters to be tokers...

I may be wrong, but isn't the phrase, "Don't trust anyone over Thirty." still a teenage mantra?

And they just have a point.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I rather support a new system than vote again. Ron even if he wins will need to fight all of the elite. I doubt he can

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Ron Paul and tell everyone I know about him, BUT I honestly think the mind is already made up and Rick Perry will be the next president....Thats who TPTB want in and thats what will happen...Did yall see him on the cover of TIME magazine!?!?!?!? Unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
the thing that really concerns me is Ron Paul supporters are starting to act like the Obama-bots of 08 !! Ron Paul is a step in the right direction but it's gonna take decades for America to heal it self

edit on 18-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-9-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Rome wasn't built in a day, dude, and most Ron Paul supporters are aware that he won't, and most likely can't, get all he wants to get done. But anything is better than the corporate shills, lying warmongers and thieving bastard(s) we have now and have had in the last few decades.

I'm not joking when I say I'd rather have a untrained monkey in the White House with two buttons, yes and no. He'd get it half right, which is better than the last few administrations. No, check that ,every administration since before I've been alive.

Give us some credit, we aren't all stupid like the media tells you. Most RP supporters are quite aware of the system which is why we are trying to change it from within, not without, with pitchforks and muskets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join