It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul FAQ, help wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi there ATS. I have been watching the posts on the news and online with regard to Ron Paul. I have seen him asked the same questions over and over again on several occasions. I would like to create a Ron Paul FAQ site that is community based and updated regularly. There is not a source I could find that dealt with this issue on one site and with a dedicated effort to deflect repeated calls to answer a certain question to such a resource online.

I think if some reporter ask Ron Paul a question that he has answered repeatedly it might do the campaign good to just send the reporter or questioner to the Ron Paul FAQ web site.

For this I have registered just now www.ronpaulfaq.com...

There is nothing right now at the link other than a godaddy template so do not bother if you are wanting to check the site right now. (give us a few weeks)

What I would like to do it elicit from this rather strong pool of Ron Paul support the dedicated people from the Paul camp to come on board and help me with the formation and running of this new site.

I will pay the expenses of the site all I am asking for is volunteer technical support, and editorial help and any ideas I can gather as well. There is not a profit motive here. I am a strong supporter of Dr Paul and have been for years. I just would like to see an online space that has the central dedication to make Ron Paul's answers to these questions known for both voters and reporters.

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions you might have for me and any efforts you might make in this effort for Ron Paul.

edit on 16-9-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This sounds like a good idea. I hope you find some support in this venture. I would suggest that the faq include video as well as transcription, since many people are too lazy to read
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

I agree that the FAQ site would be helped with video or audio answers to the questions by Ron Paul. It would just sell the whole thing better. Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

Thanks for your important but invisible support for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

There are TONS and TONS of pages like you're talking about. I'm a part of nearly 20 groups on Facebook alone.

Ron Paul Resource

The Most Comprehensive Online Archive of Ron Paul Videos

If all else fails, feel free to go to Ron Paul Official Campaign Page

Also, there are new APPs available for the Android and IPhone so check em out. They have tons of information, videos, etc.

And just to remind people why we're so passionate about this cause, watch this video.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks for the resources. Is there any FAQ of questions that reporters have ask the congressman with his answers you are aware of? That is what I am after. It will give me a good start at putting together the master FAQ page for him.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, you can start with www.ronpaul2012.com... and then click on the "issues" link - it has his stance on the major issues of the day from abortion (which is actually the only thing I disagree with him about) to energy policies.

Then you can check Ron Paul Forums. There are a bunch of threads there on his issues.

Dr. Paul also has a weekly (I think?) thing where he talks about current events, I'm pretty sure it's called Texas straight talk. Here is the link to one of them regarding 9/11 on youtube. I think if you were to categorize each of them and post them on your site it would also help.

Good luck man!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rEVOLuti0nary

Of course I have seen these and it made me want to have an FAQ site. The information I want to present is every question the press has ask him and his specific responses. If this exists I have not yet seen it but would like to. Taking on the task of starting up a site and gathering this information does not really appeal to me but I think it is needed and will do it because I think it needs doing. Thanks for the input.

edit on 17-9-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have watched a lot of Ron Paul videos and I am aware of his stance on most things, but one thing that is not clear to me, is how he would handle the corporation that continually send all of our jobs overseas. I know in theory, or at least I can guess, but I would love to hear straight from him.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Ron Paul often talks in the negative about corporatism but I have not heard his proposal on just how to reign it in. Thanks for the input.

new topics

top topics

join