It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction message or maybe warning.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am wondering if the OP`er meant all but 1 billion will die? because to take out only 1 billion is not enough to revive the world. And his message actually felt like a peaceful warning. I agree with a reply in here, Think positive thoughts so we/I are considered as one of the few left alive.
Watching Ancient aliens mini series realizing ananuki ( probably spelt wrong) seem to be the good aliens, they date back to Apallo lord of the Gods, I believe they are sending messages out to us, OP great post

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AzureSky
Well, its definatly a good read!
I have a huge problem trying to find abduction stories on google, nothing good comes up really, and you can't really tell whos lying or not. BUT.

Consider this for a moment.

How many 'terrible' people are there? people who hurt, who kill, for pleasure or monetary gain?
How many criminals are there in prison? in our government?

How many bad people in general?

Maybe around 1 billion?

I would give it about 10,000,000 (that's million, not billion) - less than 1%. If one seventhish of Humanity was "criminal," society would not function. That's a shade over 14%.

Also, how many "crimes" are arbitrary? (Or rather, motivated by greed, some behaviors are called "crimes," as in using the pariah plant? Something like 40% of Humans in captivity in the US are there because that plant was declared "illegal," based on lies to the senate, and is kept "illegal" by corporate interests that plant threatens)?

How many People would commit "crimes" if They had no need for money, I wonder... If every Human could avail Themselves of the bounty that is this earth? Money, being the soil for the root of all evil (the LOVE of money), would be unneeded if We added plenum energy to Our system - and if We did that, how many Humans would behave poorly towards Others?

Optimism i guess. I don't want to see anyone die to be honest, but if it comes down to the worst of us getting destroyed, i think that would be a good trade for peace on earth...

I don't. And I don't think any of Us should have to die. I think We have the means to save Ourselves, hidden in black ops. For We are, by and large, a noble race. Noble, but twisted under the yoke of money, beset by the evil it allows to grow.

I agree with you there my friend. I doubt 1 billion people are going to perish just like that. I would not want to see that happen either way.

And i agree even more with your stance on money. if money no longer existed, and was no longer used and we had a system that worked without the need for currency, and everyone had a home, had food, free energy, we would rocket up the technological chain, and we would be in a utopia. Sadly greed prevails. And im glad to say i HATE money, i really do, i especially hate it because i need it to survive. I don't like the feeling of needing something to make sure i stay alive and comfortable.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What ever it was it sounds to be hyperdimensional, which could explain why it was trying to say that soon one day we would meet. Meaning they intentionally plan to come through to this physical dimension; there would be war and many would be against the "alien/visitor".

Yup! That sounds about right! The Dominion of Hell wishes to come through to our world, to establish their dimension here; and they have been manipulating us ever since they began their work.

We can blame Babylonia and the enslavement of the Jews; when they returned to Jerusalem they brought with them the Kabbalah, to which Demons could be commanded! King Solomon controlled this by way of the Seal of Solomon. There were no further signs of "our times" until the Knights Templar went to the Temple and found below it the most fabulous riches! They found the Seal and they used it, they created the modern Banking System and they infused us all with the symbology of that World. That World now exists through us, through the "all seeing eye" of our Almighty Dollar (GOD rest her soul). The War is against us, for what we have they want but to possess it all and they will destroy Heaven on Earth in order to reach it!

Aliens are Demons! They are a part of each of us now and they will continue their work until the chosen hour, we can deny the hearts of men but we know that Society is not governed by Mankind any longer! Greed and Lust is the mainstay.

If an Advanced Race of People were to descend from the Heavens they would not sneak around about it!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Good Post OP !

Before discrediting this story I often cross correlate information with other sources.
Anyone who has researched this abduction phenomenon has found a very prevailing trend towards a very common message told to the abductees which is also similar to this individual's account.

And that being:

1.) You have been selected for special and unique reasons.
2.) There will be calamity and that not all will survive.
3.) We are here to protect you when this all transpires and not to worry.

They are often shown a video or slide show of what the future holds for us.

Now what I find interesting about all of these accounts and the prevailing theme of the message is the similarities to what the Bible coincidentally describes as the end of days and the Rapture.

So before I will assassinate this individual's credibility and likening it to psychiatric problems, which are often treated by medical professionals with DRUGS by the way.

I instead assess the prevailing theme of the message and how it correlates with other abductee's experiences.

As well as cross correlating this information with what we have been told in our very own handbook on life in general called the Bible.

And finally, these warnings are for a definitive purpose. Whether or not you heed them is your choice and most likely explain the small percentage of those whom will not perish.

No one, therefore, can say that they were never warned, only that they didn’t listen.

PEACE

link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by amfis

Notes to take before reading: his age of abduction was 12, after that he tend to take drugs from paranoia. (it is unclear at which year this event occurred).

Enough said.

People take drugs for a lot of different reasons, but this is the most ridiculous one that I have ever read. People who take drugs end up being paranoid, not the other way around!

Ya sure ~ this person is 100% credible!

The only message I gather from this, is a warning not to do drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a great message for anyone considering doing so!

Its a translation from google translator. Im willing to be he means "I was given drugs because of my paranoia", dont take it word for word as it is a rough translation from google.

Some abductees cannot handle what happened to them and they lose their mind, it happens. I would not pin it on drugs, because last i recalled drugs didnt make you hallucinate getting abducted and experimented on.

link   
About source credibility: you got to understand that in my country no one talks in public media about such events, because most of the population here seen such things and believe in them.

I personally witnessed two sightings this year while traveling around my country. Lithuania is kind of small land country with 3mil peeps around. So it is very likely that you would see something and witness by many.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

About source credibility: you got to understand that in my country no one talks in public media about such events, because most of the population here seen such things and believe in them.

Ok, this makes little sense to me. So you are saying that most of the population "has seen such things and believe in them," yet it's not up for main stream discussion? If everybody believes in such things, why isn't it open for public discussion, or debate?

I personally witnessed two sightings this year while traveling around my country. Lithuania is kind of small land country with 3mil peeps around. So it is very likely that you would see something and witness by many.

Once again, if these things are seen by many, and most of the population believes these things, why not a credible source for your thread?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is kind of embarrassing, I am opening myself up to ridicule here (understandably),
but this kids story, as the being told him it, is the same or similar to what my experiences were, as well as many others I have been in contact with (from different parts of the globe!).

One thing that I've noticed is that often when someone hears of these stories, they add to it that the aliens told the abductee that they were going to be saved by the aliens.

Notice this boy did not say that. I was not told that either, nor was a few people who also opened up to me on what they were told. Makes me wonder why peoples brains automatically make that connection?

I was told and show a rather more complex view of history and our origins, and a basic outline of how life is created and spread across the universe.
The idea of a war and huge global catastrophy soon was also communicated, as well as that there would be very few human survivors. But I was not told I would be one of them! They were silent on this question. There is many many ways to interpret that silence though, so I don't bother trying. The emphasis on individual will was always present in these experiences.

But the studying of the biological container and collection of genetic material, they said, was for use in re-seeding the earth, in order to slowly re-populate it after this event. Their claim was that they would be showing up after these events, to the survivors, and begin working with them to help them rebuild and repopulate, and a human form just slightly higher evolved (next stage) would be seeded.

I agree totally that these stories do reflect much of our religious background and could be born of our collective consciousness,- true dat.

One twist to this is there was no message of a "judgement" at the end. Only that our souls as a collective would be reincarnating again, in the new containers (bodies), for a new level of experience.

I do not claim to believe this is true! I keep it in mind as one possibility and describe it as part of the "abduction experiences" I had, which might have been something else entirely and the whole memory is a false one, so...
just throwing that out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Because more often sightings are experienced in small villages and towns where are no / or few peeps have internet connection.

This is like: so what? UFO.. what about my tomorrow? where to get money?

P.S. this is a story of one person not me.
edit on 2011.9.16 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
About credible source, there is some information regarding belief systems and religion versus cosmology: www.lithuanian.net... (english)

A circle report
www.nso.lt...

Sea side and government sightings
www.nso.lt...

Police sighting
www.ufocrashsite.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Well if there are about 7 Billion people by 2012 en.wikipedia.org...

I would think the larger part are on the wide path and not the narrow hard winding trail of better behavior i would thing 1 billion remain and 6 die. It is rare to find a really truly good person and I doubt many of us are out there giving of what we have and being the best we can everyday.
But then again it is hard to think someone gets such a message and starts using drugs and such too.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

About credible source, there is some information regarding belief systems and religion versus cosmology: www.lithuanian.net... (english)

A circle report
www.nso.lt...

Sea side and government sightings
www.nso.lt...

Police sighting
www.ufocrashsite.com...

The police report one this is interesting...TAPE-RECORDED THE STRANGE SOUND, WHICH WAS STILL HEARD IN THE AREA AFTER THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UFO.

Also the field of circles to bad there was no picture from the air maybe there was a pattern.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So they scare the sh** out of him, abduct him from his own house, make him talk(forced telepathy) even when he doesnt want to, they leave him paranoid to the point of him drugging himself routinely, they mutilate animals, they adbuct many many others, they rape humans, they do deals with our corrupt governments of the world and give them technological advances over the mass population to make sure we stay in slavery, and then they lie and say they created us, not to mention their many other manipulative traits, but they're the good guys?

Come on, get real, they are far from good guys, they are manipulative, theiving, lying, murderous, treacherous, rapists, who prey on an individuals fears and vulnerabilites, and you're going to be gullible enough to support them? No wonder most call them devils, they fit the description perfectly, dont be fooled by aliens/shapeshifters/devils I say, wake up.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Yeah there's some seriously sick Aliens in this universe and I thought it was just humanity.
Sound like intergalactic pedophiles.

This abduction case sounds like most others. It appears that these beings have hijacked our evolution and now consider us their property to do as they please. The story reminds of the series, "The Event," where humans & Aliens are at war with each other and in the last episode, the Aliens teleport their entire planet to our solar system and that's where it ends.

edit on 16-9-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That´s interesting, thanks for sharing! We have quite many UFO stories in Estonia too, some pretty good cases. It´s always interesting to read stories from other countries and what I have noticed is, that negative abduction cases tend to be mostly from USA and it has made me quite sceptical about the whole thing (not, that americans make it up, but that there might be something elese going on there).

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I read in another thread/Youtube video about caves in USA, and that a Native Indian and an American young male went down into a cave, in Arkansas I think.
The Native Indian believed that in that cave was the seat of Satan as he got a deep bloody scratch on his face apparently from the air-he didn't see anything attack him in the cave.

I forget the cave's name but don't you have to have a license to go down caves in USA now?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have been abducted as I have a scar that appeared over one night.

They came near me again (or my family) I will kill them. In Yehovah's name. You don't have give in to them, you can stop them with your own strong will.

I said the name of God and it stopped black ops technology too.
As most abductions are in league with the black ops.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

The drugs was taken after the event and forced by his parents. The first sentence in original text was: when I told parents what was happened then I was given drugs from paranoia.

So, what other details are missing from your translation? To me, this is an important detail. While you noted that some words are not translatable into english, some details matter to other people.

The fact that this person was given drugs because of paranoia in this case leads me to believe there are other issues going on besides and abduction.

Perhaps he is mentally ill.

Also, and what kind of article is this? What is this source you got this artcle from, anyway? In other words, how credible is this source you are translating from?

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: Better clarification!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: typo

the same thought came to me, maybe the kid was already having some mental illness, he was taking medications, maybe he was hallucinating

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Blanca Rose

Because more often sightings are experienced in small villages and towns where are no / or few peeps have internet connection.

This is like: so what? UFO.. what about my tomorrow? where to get money?

P.S. this is a story of one person not me.

Excuse me for not understanding how commom place this is. I guess I was confused when you said that you don't find much other than in english.

Still what is common place for these folks.....you think we would hear about it more often.

Say, I guess if they want to make some cash, they could be sharing their UFO stories!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by h_jordan

the same thought came to me, maybe the kid was already having some mental illness, he was taking medications, maybe he was hallucinating

I guess some was lost in the translation, because this all stood out to me right away.

Pretty much it is the same story, heard time and time again, with nothing to back it up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join