It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction message or maybe warning.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think you have it wrong.....The OP clearly stated that when the boy told his parents, they didnt believe him and put him on drugs for paranoia.
Not that the kid fell into drugs by himself after being abducted.
So before the drugs was the abduction, after the abduction he told and was given treatment fior insanity. sounds reasonable to me........

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

He stated that after he was questioned about it. That was not in the original post, if you go back and read it.

Like I say, translation issues.

However, saying he did drugs after the fact because of paranoia leaves a lot of room for speculation.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
why dose this concept remind me of a reverse rapture. these ideas seem to be printed off an assembly line, as if loosing billions of people will solve humanities problem.
edit on 17-9-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

It looks like so, maybe it's an carefully planned agenda? Time will tell I guess.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Interesting indeed. We will lose around 1 billion of our population they said? also said that hes one of the billion? ermm does that mean they told him he will die?

well done... I didn't even think of that...but what a strange thing to say... "your one of the billion?"

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
yeah, that is a weird thing to say but who knows?

i believe that they have contacted some humans who, by the design that we have gone over and over and over in history, they would fall into positions of deception. It's weird because I think there may have been some people who I do not think very highly of who received visitations. I have to say that makes me feel conflicted but I also know that circumstances come into play and some people just happen to be more stupid than others whether or not it's their fault. The mind, life itself... it can all betray your true spirit and I know this so I can't feel conflicted.

However, within the design, I expect others to practice what they preach on all levels.... and they may still be loved by whoever despite their position in this life simply based on the fact that they have a soul. They are still accountable for whatever they do. it'll all come out sooner or later.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join