It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction message or maybe warning.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was searching for Lithuanian posts about UFO and stuff.. you know it is a bit odd that all the reports come form USA or that direction

So today my first thread is a translation of one interesting post about one persons abduction and the message that he received.

Notes to take before reading: his age of abduction was 12, after that he tend to take drugs from paranoia. (it is unclear at which year this event occurred).

----------------

Translation:
One night at 1:30 AM my dog went crazy and I woke up to check what's going on. I was alone at home at that time. I started to think that there might be thief outside or something. First I tried to call for my parents but phone was not working. I get scared and went on my bed to hide under the blanket.

Suddenly light show up in my room, it was visible under the blanket as well (it was so bright) and I started to feel that I being lifted up and everything went off. After I wake up I noticed that I am in a dark room and a very bright light is in front of me. I hear someone walks around me and hear someone talking.. and hearing is not like with my ears but with my feelings - that I can't explain (probably he referring to telepathy).

Suddenly I feel that I started to talk with them without my permission. (it's like you feel that you talk, but you don't).

And then they told this:

You are one of the billion, we do no harm to you, we want to research and know you better, because the meeting is near.

They started to use some strange devices and instruments on me but I haven't felt any pain or whatever. After that they said following: the humanity made quantum leap in ages and technology only by them and we are like their children. They say that humans tend to be too far advanced and silly which leads to non-believing in them anymore.

They say that all the world (or galaxy? or everything? - hard to translate, there are no words in English) is depended upon them, and end for that is near. They say that all the existing worlds will be united (or merged) into one and war is coming.

They claim that at war humans will lose about one billion of population and they would be the ones who turned upon them, those which does not needed anymore for them and those who doesn't deserve to meet them. (aliens?).

They stated: know that humans - we are real, we are the starting point of everything here and we are coming. Be prepared.

----------------

The author states that this meeting with the ones should occur in his lifetime. This might be in the following 50 years.

Source: ateiviai.phplabs.net... (Lithuanian language).
edit on 2011.9.16 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Interesting indeed. We will lose around 1 billion of our population they said? also said that hes one of the billion? ermm does that mean they told him he will die?

I hope I didn't read that wrong.

Also, I believe in them and have for a very long time I however do not depend on them although we most likly will need their help during the so called war (if it happens) but I believe it is right now. I'm also thankful for they've helped us with thus far.

yep, I'm a firm believer..

edit: would never say I've been abucted, probably haven't but I suppose there's no way of finding out.
edit on 16/9/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

Well he says that he wanted to share this with someone because he feels guilty not talking with anyone. And yes.. it is unclear of which part he was: that which will survive or that which will die. Or... we are open for speculation, that only one billion of humans will be left here
which is not very good news.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Good for him and I hope he keeps it up regardless of what ridicule may come to pass.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

you are faster than my reply-edit

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well, its definatly a good read!
I have a huge problem trying to find abduction stories on google, nothing good comes up really, and you can't really tell whos lying or not. BUT.

Consider this for a moment.

How many 'terrible' people are there? people who hurt, who kill, for pleasure or monetary gain?
How many criminals are there in prison? in our government?

How many bad people in general?

Maybe around 1 billion?

Optimism i guess. I don't want to see anyone die to be honest, but if it comes down to the worst of us getting destroyed, i think that would be a good trade for peace on earth...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Well I agree with you, sometimes I think the same. IT is obvious that new human generations are very lazy and silly to do something harder than read facebook or watch youtube. They don't have moral instincts, they don't respect our mother earth and what about them selves?

At first sight they tend to release violence to each other and everyone around them. Now.. would it be worth to saving? I don't know. It might be that they will become a lesson for us humans for not establishing a strong social environment here...

In my personal belief - we should not project bad thought on them, because this is their path which they choose.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

I agree with you, let's not wish death on them etc as it would make us just as bad.

to be honest, I didn't care for anything when I was young, infact I was so bad I wouldn't of gave too s# about mother earth and the people around me.

looking back, I am so dissapointed in myself but I have changed. thankfuly.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Everyone changes. I'm not particularly talking about our youth as i am rather young (23), and have been through a lot of # at the hands of other people. Bullies. Sigh.

Do i wish badly on them? of course not. I'm talking about people who are rotten. People who dont respect, who kill, rape, and that kind of thing. People who take advantage of people. Bankers (hells yeah). And probably a bunch of the government too.

But i guess we'll see. If the time comes, find some weapons and hide yourself in the basement, or if you know of some sort of underground bunker, do that.

Like in my city, we have an old fort on top of a hill, and beneath the fort is MILES of underground tunnels (they say that they flooded most of them), but i don't believe that really. Even still, it is a fort.
, thats where i'de go in such a situation.

But if we have it confused, and they are going to take 1bil people? doesnt that sound like the illuminati in a way? you know, the whole extermination of the human race aside from one billion people. What better way than to lift 1billion off the planet, then let the people on the planet die off...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Interesting story. Hope if a war comes that it will be swift and wih so little death
As possible. It is nice to see a thread about another country than the us, no offence yanks.
I wonder how many more stories from around the world there must be, sorry offtopic hehe.

S&F m8

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
One in particular from my country is this: povilas.visiems.lt... (use google translate at the bottom). and this one: sites.google.com...

This is live event and amazing one. Personally I will visit it someday next week or so.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Interesting, I am still confused whom we will war with, but I am sure of the others. I don't on these forums mention communicating with the others, but it is on going with us, but most of what happens we don't get to remember, only a little of the event. They deal with humans to either inform or train, and a smattering of memory is retained, leading to confusion and many questions.

Recently, my wife woke very upset that she was being taken that night without me and I was awake, but just had an hour of lost time. Point here, she did not want to go alone, but they insisted and were waiting for her to go back to sleep. My take here is, many are doing this as travelers in the astral, not necessarily in the body and this is from my own journals and her experience. She screamed for me but her lungs did not work like they should, so I reminded her that when out of body she was energy and did not use lungs. She answered, "oh I forgot" Some dreams are in fact not dreams at all, but memories.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Well if we look form other perspective in this particular message it might be that war is a symbol for "natural selection" in event that will occur. Is it possible? It think it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If he was approx 12yo when this happened, how old is he now?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I have no idea. I could ask website author for email contact or something...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis

Notes to take before reading: his age of abduction was 12, after that he tend to take drugs from paranoia. (it is unclear at which year this event occurred).

Enough said.

People take drugs for a lot of different reasons, but this is the most ridiculous one that I have ever read. People who take drugs end up being paranoid, not the other way around!

Ya sure ~ this person is 100% credible!

The only message I gather from this, is a warning not to do drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a great message for anyone considering doing so!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The drugs was taken after the event and forced by his parents. The first sentence in original text was: when I told parents what was happened then I was given drugs from paranoia.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Well, its definatly a good read!
I have a huge problem trying to find abduction stories on google, nothing good comes up really, and you can't really tell whos lying or not. BUT.

Consider this for a moment.

How many 'terrible' people are there? people who hurt, who kill, for pleasure or monetary gain?
How many criminals are there in prison? in our government?

How many bad people in general?

Maybe around 1 billion?

I would give it about 10,000,000 (that's million, not billion) - less than 1%. If one seventhish of Humanity was "criminal," society would not function. That's a shade over 14%.

Also, how many "crimes" are arbitrary? (Or rather, motivated by greed, some behaviors are called "crimes," as in using the pariah plant? Something like 40% of Humans in captivity in the US are there because that plant was declared "illegal," based on lies to the senate, and is kept "illegal" by corporate interests that plant threatens)?

How many People would commit "crimes" if They had no need for money, I wonder... If every Human could avail Themselves of the bounty that is this earth? Money, being the soil for the root of all evil (the LOVE of money), would be unneeded if We added plenum energy to Our system - and if We did that, how many Humans would behave poorly towards Others?

Optimism i guess. I don't want to see anyone die to be honest, but if it comes down to the worst of us getting destroyed, i think that would be a good trade for peace on earth...

I don't. And I don't think any of Us should have to die. I think We have the means to save Ourselves, hidden in black ops. For We are, by and large, a noble race. Noble, but twisted under the yoke of money, beset by the evil it allows to grow.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis

The drugs was taken after the event and forced by his parents. The first sentence in original text was: when I told parents what was happened then I was given drugs from paranoia.

So, what other details are missing from your translation? To me, this is an important detail. While you noted that some words are not translatable into english, some details matter to other people.

The fact that this person was given drugs because of paranoia in this case leads me to believe there are other issues going on besides and abduction.

Perhaps he is mentally ill.

Also, and what kind of article is this? What is this source you got this artcle from, anyway? In other words, how credible is this source you are translating from?

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: Better clarification!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Well I've should put this sentence first in my post about drugs, but it is how it is. I don't know anything about the author of this particular post in original language so we are open for speculation and various conclusions.

From the post it self in original language doesn't look that he is mentally ill or something. It was good intentions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join