It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REQUEST: ATSers AS Researchers RE: Start of WWIII Before The End Of 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Clearly the Middle East is heating up.

Israel alone seems to be a powder-keg with anarchists playing with fireworks on top of it.

Throw in Iran and the plot thickens alarmingly.

Throw in a Western attack on Syria . . . and things begin to get more than interesting.

Consider the below as a possible pre-cursor to an attack on Syria as an immediate precursor to WWIII.

Below from:

www.trust.org...

REFILE-U.S. urges citizens to leave Syria immediately

15 Sep 2011 19:13

Source: reuters // Reuters

(Refiles to amend date in dateline to Sept 15)

WASHINGTON, Sept 15 (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday urged U.S. citizens to leave Syria immediately, saying the government's violent crackdown on peaceful protests had led to an uncertain and volatile situation.

"The U.S. Department of State urges U.S. citizens in Syria to depart immediately while commercial transportation is available," the department said in a warning notice, adding future plans by U.S. citizens to travel to Syria should be deferred.

. . .

imho, the above warning is a little toooo convenient.

It strikes me that way because Various whistle blowers et al have asserted that after adventures in Lybia, the USA et al will attack Syria.

Further, that AFTER THAT,

Russia, China, Iran et al will attack CONUS [Contiguous USA] beginning WWIII.

It occurs to me that ATSers can be some of the more thorough and tough minded researchers on the planet.

Therefore, I'd like this thread to be a project of searching out all we can find, that is remotely credible--regarding the beginning of WWIII in the next 3 or so months--perhaps, say, the next 6 months at the outside?

Post such puzzle pieces hereon and let us sift through them and see what remains that's more convincing.

If the above article is a precursor for the assertions about an attack on Syria, then it appears that the script about

1. Lybia followed by an attack on

2. Syria followed by

3. Russia, China, Iran et al attacking CONUS may well be off and running already.

There are a lot of interesting issues on ATS. However, I don't know too many of them that could be MORE important than WWIII starting in the next 3-6 months. It seems to me, the issue is important enough to devote some collaborate efforts to. The lives you could prolong could be your own.

Perhaps a sub-question might be--if not within the next 3-6 months--what about the next 14 months? But I think the most important priority focus should be--WWIII starting in the next 3-6 months shortly after an attack on Syria.

It might make the most sense for ATSers willing to participate in such a project to note first on the thread what their area of interest/expertise is and the specific areas of reality they'd like to be resonsible for researching. Also, let us know if you'd like help or can mange a specifically defined sub-set of the question on your own.

That way, we'd also know if there were some areas that we might need to post a plea for more help on.

It seems to me off the top of my head that the major subsets are . . .

1. Military whistleblowers/sources.
2. Political whistleblowers/sources.

3. Scientific whistleblowers/sources.
4. Media whistleblowers/sources.

5. Educational whistleblowers/sources.
6. Personal/family friends and associates sources

7. NWO whistleblowers/sources
8. NWO researchers/webmasters experts documents, videos, audio available.

9. Christian prophetic sources.

10. New Age sources
11. Disinformation related to all the above.

12 Possible related Biblical prophecies.

If there are other logical turf areas, in anyone else's construction on such things, please post such with your suggestions.

I think it would also be wise to have some rating system to rate our information. Perhaps the following will do unless someone comes up with something better:

1. Utterly not credible and not worth considering any further.
2. Possibly useful as a thread to follow-up on to lead to something more useful.

3. Unverified yet interesting and likely useful or to lead to something useful.
4. More than one source asserting similar things or some logical support from more than one point of probably useful information.

5. Somewhat verified by more than one source but of still somewhat questionable validity or value.
6. Somewhat verified by 3 or more sources of more clearly credible validity and value.

7. Verified by 4 or more sources of moderate to moderately high ranking quality of clear validity and value.
8. Documented as very credible from 5 or more proven high ranking quality sources.

9. Verified quality documents from high ranking sources asserting very useful information one could 'take to the bank.'

10. Proven documents or audio, video from major actors involved--major decision makers, major military, political people involved in deciding major decisions involved and/or in carrying out such decisions.

===================================================================

If you have a neater, briefer rating system, by all means, please suggest it.

Mods, if there's a better slot for this, please move it as fits.

I'm not particularly interested in suffering fools, contrary naysayers et al very gladly if at all. I'm more likely to ignore such totally.

Healthy skepticism is helpful.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
From a Christian Prophetic standpoint, a conflict called the Gog-Magog war is a precursor to some of the end-time actions.

In this war, the descendants of Magog (most closely identified as peoples that live north of the Black Sea, i.e: those living in the the Russian Steppes) are led by "Gog" against Israel. In the process, they ally with the the peoples of Meshech, Tubal, Gomer and Beth Togarmah (modern Turkey & Syria) and Cush (Sudan or Ethiopia) and Put (Libya).

The ports of Syria are thought to be a marshaling point for the armies who proceed south across a dried-up Euphrates river towards Jerusalem. It is interesting to note the recent alliances between Syria & Russia allowing the Russian Federation to use Syrian ports for warships.

The war seems to be an atomic or chem warfare one as there is mention that if someone finds the wreckage of the war, they don't touch it but get specially authorized people who dispose of the remains safely.

Similarly, there are strange warnings for "those who live in the islands" who are somehow affected negatively by this war.

Ultimately, this military force is defeated.

Many of these prophecies seem to be lining up and it is likely that some sort of movement in that direction is more likely now than any time previously in history.

There are similar Muslim prophecies relating to Magog & Gog.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am honestly sick of these WWIII threads. Everyone seems to cry WWIII the second they see some form of conflict and instability in the Middle East. Newsflash people, the Middle East has been a hotbed for conflict and instability since the crusades.

The only difference now is that the Arab spring has brought with it demands for democracy from a more politically active youth influenced by globalisation.

I honestly don't see why Russia and China would attack (or how they would benefit from doing so) the United States simply because the US entered a Syrian theatre (which it hasn't and there are no real signs that it is doing so). Where are all these wild assumptions coming from?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its not a matter of if or how, its WHEN.
Because its inevitable, with america being the way it is, (no hate intended, i like America for SOME reasons. Also, they arent the Complete reason, other countries are just as bad.)
Other countries like Russia and China arent going to take their 'poop' any longer.
Like i said, its inevitable. I could use this whole 4000 character limit thing to write what i think, but i feel i have said what i needed to be said.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: Dont want to be flamed...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why make it WWIII ?

Israel has been pushing for the US to attack many ME countries..
Let Israel sort it out and leave the US,Russia and China etc out of it..

IMO Israel made it's bed, let it lie in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
China and Russia will do nothing.

They will let the US go too far and destroy itself. Then they'll take the pieces.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I find that hard to believe, China and russia will just sit there. they will help america fall, they are just waiting for the perfect opportunity, to strike with the most powerful blow that will crumble society in america, it wont take much to start a chain reaction of events. If you think of it from their point of view (russians, chinese) you would want to end it as soon as possible. Less time to prepare, less time to react.

Not just america, but all the countries that oppose their power.
I am not favouring any country, im just stating my opinions. Sorry if i seemed like i think one country is better than the other, when in fact, we are all bound to fail sometime.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
. . .
In this war, the descendants of Magog (most closely identified as peoples that live north of the Black Sea, i.e: those living in the the Russian Steppes) are led by "Gog" against Israel. In the process, they ally with the the peoples of Meshech, Tubal, Gomer and Beth Togarmah (modern Turkey & Syria) and Cush (Sudan or Ethiopia) and Put (Libya).

The ports of Syria are thought to be a marshaling point for the armies who proceed south across a dried-up Euphrates river towards Jerusalem. It is interesting to note the recent alliances between Syria & Russia allowing the Russian Federation to use Syrian ports for warships.

The war seems to be an atomic or chem warfare one as there is mention that if someone finds the wreckage of the war, they don't touch it but get specially authorized people who dispose of the remains safely.

. . . "those who live in the islands" who are somehow affected negatively by this war.

Ultimately, this military force is defeated.

Many of these prophecies seem to be lining up and it is likely that some sort of movement in that direction is more likely now than any time previously in history.

. . .

Certainly the puzzle pieces for that war seem to be moving inexorably into place. Bible scholars 200 years ago asserted such when it seemed highly unlikely Russia could ever do such a thing. And, some never believed Turkey would change its stance and fight with Israel. Yet, Bible scholars who truly trusted God's Word always knew otherwise.

However, Ezek 38:11 says:

New International Version (©1984)
You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

That's not Israel's state currently. It would take a lot for Israel to be in that state. Perhaps this war looming would result in Israel's nearby enemies being thrashed wholesale--after which--for a time--Israel WOULD BE in that state??

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
The only difference now is that the Arab spring has brought with it demands for democracy from a more politically active youth influenced by globalisation.

I honestly don't see why Russia and China would attack (or how they would benefit from doing so) the United States simply because the US entered a Syrian theatre (which it hasn't and there are no real signs that it is doing so). Where are all these wild assumptions coming from?

1. I doubt that anyone is forcing you to read such threads that evidently leave you feeling 'sick.'

2. If you think that the changes in Arab regimes are about establishing egalitarian 'democracy' in those countries . . . I'm sure some folks would love to sell you some bridges.

3. GREATER TYRANNY is all that will result as Egypt is a prime example. Ruthless, tyrannical, blood-lust, blood-dripping 'Sharia law' is slated to intensify in such countries dramatically. You call THAT democracy? The local popular Imam says "KILL XYZ . . . " And the angry mob rushes out and does exactly that. THAT'S democracy?

4. The same military and senior political 'sources' over the last 3 months who have predicted that we would send ground troops to Lybia . . . followed by our attacking Syria . . . HAVE ALSO ASSERTED THAT THEN China and Russia would attack the USA. I don't have any of those ref's handy. If someone does, I'd love to have them on this thread. I've seen such assertions from multiple sources across several websites, the last 3 months.

5. AND that's quite congruent with visions and dreams by such as Dimitru Duduman:

www.handofhelp.com...

China and Russia

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

. . .

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

. . .

I've read maybe as many as 2 dozen reports of such dreams and visions by as many different Christians from around the world.

If folks think that denial and comforting fantasies otherwise will prevent such a war . . . they are wrong.

The NWO folks have been working hard to neutralize our military in order to set us up for as much destruction as possible from as far back as Clinton. Obama came into office with many public statements behind him about how he would shred and diminish our military. He's moved aggressively to do as much of that as he could get away with--which has been a shocking amount.

One of my Boeing sources asserts that years ago the order came down to STOP HARDENING MILITARY PLANES AGAINST EMP. How much more treasonous could they get!

Their goal in that is to bring the USA to it's virtually destoyed knees in order for the overt establishment of a global government to be easier--as well as clammored for by the masses weary of a shockingly devastating WWIII--designed for just such a purpose--as well as to help toward the depopulation goal of bringing the global population down to 200 million.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

The Chinese have boasted [to me personally when I lived there] that they could handle even losing 800 MILLION citizens and STILL be on top of whatever global heap was left.

They boasted to me personally that they would take over Australia--that had so much land without people--needed by the Chinese with so many people--that it was their RIGHT to do so.

They are convinced virtually culturally wide that this will be the CHINESE CENTURY--if not the CHINESE MILLENIUM with CHINA RULING THE WORLD--THAT IT IS THEIR DUE, THEIR RIGHT, THEIR TURN.

Of course the NWO folks are convinced they are in effective charge of China too. I suspect that China will not always be as compliant as the NWO folks expect--even though--as documents released in the last year or so attest--our CIA put Mao in power and insured his success.

Reportedly, the Chinese have already been given title and other 'legal' documents attesting to their ownership and rights to shocking amounts of USA territory as collateral on their purchase of so much of our debt. To think that they would never come to TAKE ACTIVE LOCAL CONTROL of such turf is sheer naive, suicidal ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by BO XIAN

Israel has been pushing for the US to attack many ME countries..
Let Israel sort it out and leave the US,Russia and China etc out of it..

IMO Israel made it's bed, let it lie in it.

Actually, I quite disagree. Israel has been increasingly squeezed into an unwarranted and untenable rock and a hard place dilema from the beginning of its modern existence--as the Bible indicated would be the case in the END TIMES.

The Arabs had NO interest in the land until Israel began to make it bloom again. There were extremely few Arabs living there. And they were all JORDANIAN CITIZENS. "Palestinians" is a fabrication purely to aid Arab greed for every inch of territory they can conquer by any means.

The Arabs claim that "Allah" is generous etc. etc. etc. Why don't they show the world that's so. They have Mecca and Medina. Why not leave their half-brothers Jerusalem totally? They have vastly more land and vastly more wealth--what 2 year old mentality blood-lust greed requires them to demand Israel, too?

The surrounding Arab lands have FORCED the "Palestinians" to exist in squalor for decades PURELY as a pressure ploy on Israel. Jordan could have reassimilated them. So could any number of Arab countries--but NO! THEY INSISTED that their own cohorts--the Jordanian/Palestinians suffer super poverty and other tortures strictly as a pressure ploy against Israel. Ain't that sweet!

Nevertheless, It's all a set-up from God Almighty. HE WILL HAVE Israel's enemies in derision. HE WILL demonstrate Himself mighty in Israel's behalf. HE IS DETERMINED to be Israel's ONLY defense, provider and protector. It should be interesting to watch such unfold.

Regardless, Damascus--one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world--will become a ruinous heap as The Bible predicts. Some say . . . a glassy ruinous heap.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
China and Russia will do nothing.

They will let the US go too far and destroy itself. Then they'll take the pieces.

That's an interesting hypothesis. Too many convincing Christian prophetic sources indicate otherwise, to me.

1. They have been cast as our opponents for a long time.
2. Violent conquest is in their history quite extensively.

3. The USA is seen as an over-ripe plumb ready for the picking by those 'powerful enough,' 'clever enough,' 'ruthless enough,' and 'decisive enough' to accomplish it. Both Russia and China see themselves in such terms.

4. Besides, their NWO bosses have planned and ordered it. The preparations are virtually complete. It's already in the script.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Well put, imho.

Both Russia and China are greedy acquisitive powers.

Their PRIDE alone jerks them around to such adventures.

Quite a number of Russian defectors have insisted that the 'fall of Communism' in the Soviet Union was all a carefully crafted deception . . . a vast complex trap to seduce the USA and the world into complacency while the Bear carefully bult up its military power via the increased wealth of 'capitalism.'

. . . only to spring . . . when the time was right . . .

to help the global government institute a more tyrannical Marxist police state than has ever existed heretofore in modern times.

I believe those defectors. I think the evidence is abundant that they have been telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
post removed by staff:

How awfully sweet of you!

How long has it been your hobby to go around cheerfully volunteering other people's necks for the chopping block?

Actually, quite a lot can be learned from watching; collecting puzzle pieces; sorting and sifting them; making connections between them . . . And I doubt that there's a much better site full of able people to do it than on ATS.

And I doubt anyone has to risk even a hang-nail in the process.

edit on Sun Sep 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

At no point did I say democracy would result from these protests, infact further political instability is more likely. However to deny that there is a general push for freer and more democratic governments in the Middle East would be putting ones head in the sand.

It is funny to see you don't have any refrences handy. It is also funny that while I have seen assertions that ground troops would enter Libya- which they haven't (I am discluding special forces and small ground operations as these are necassary to target laiser guided bombs- I am refering to an occupational military), I have seen no such assertions that Russia and China would openly involve themselves in any conflict. I also have my doubts about wether the US will enter Syria. The Syrian crackdown has no organized operational combatant units (or rebels) as in the case of Libya, so therefore airstrikes would be out of the question as there would be no internal ground offensive. People fail to realise that entering a 4th theatre of conflict is extremely difficult as internal US politics heavily strain the power of the military industrial complex when it comes to high level decision making (such as attacking Syria). Not to mention that the Obama administration has proven it will not act militarily without multi-lateral international support and full aproval of the security council which has refused to pass any serious resolutions in regards to Syria.

The US is strained militarily and financialy. Its leaders know that this is the case and they know that entering a conflict in Syria would be equitable to political suicide. What is a possibility however is the internal Syrian situation destablizing to the point where the regime launches limited attacks on Israel prompting an invasion from the south.

Sorry visions aren't reputable sources. Not to mention that America is not positioning itself against China. In fact quite to the contrary it is accomodating the Chinese to the extent it is comftable with.

America maintains the largest military in the world with Obama approving the largest military budget. In this sense America is the only true global power, however the strategical actions of the Bush administration have not only diminished US soft power (cultural, diplomatic etc) but also diminished its hard power proving the US can engage in short bursts of military intervention but is unable to engage in long countrinsurgencies removing the underlying instability. The Obama administration has clearly taken note and this is probably why it has shown only limited comitments in Libya and hasn't promised anything in regards to Syria.

One of my Boeing sources asserts that years ago the order came down to STOP HARDENING MILITARY PLANES AGAINST EMP. How much more treasonous could they get!

Your sources? That isn't going to fly as a reference.

Do I believe WWIII is inevitable? No. Do I think it is likely? Quite possible but I see no evidence that it will be occuring in the next year and unless political, economic and social orders begin to breakdown at unprecedented speeds, I don't think we will be seeing any such thing soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by BO XIAN

At no point did I say democracy would result from these protests, infact further political instability is more likely. However to deny that there is a general push for freer and more democratic governments in the Middle East would be putting ones head in the sand.

I agree that some use the cry for democracy as some sort of plea or propaganda ploy or ??? I'm not convinced that any seriously Muslim land is that interested in democracy.

Sorry visions aren't reputable sources. Not to mention that America is not positioning itself against China. In fact quite to the contrary it is accomodating the Chinese to the extent it is comftable with.

Visions and dreams are a mixed bag. Some by some sources are a lot MORE reliable than CNN et al. Some are not.

Your sources? That isn't going to fly as a reference.

Not my problem. My source, FWIW is a now retired Boeing worker with a high clearance. He was a Navy pilot/LT for 11 years IIRC before he got out and went to work for Boeing. He's an engineer and a meticulous, obsessive researcher who knows what he's talking about on virtually any topic he bothers with. The business about stopping the EMP hardening of our military planes is a fact he ran into on his Boeing job. He also considers it treason.

Readers are welcome to believe or disbelieve. Those just happens to be the facts.

Do I believe WWIII is inevitable? No. Do I think it is likely? Quite possible but I see no evidence that it will be occuring in the next year and unless political, economic and social orders begin to breakdown at unprecedented speeds, I don't think we will be seeing any such thing soon.

It may turn out to depend on what is meant by "soon."

I don't know if it will happen this fall or later. It is certainly scheduled as part of the NWO script.

And, THE MESSAGE version of the Bible calls the Anti-Christ "The Anarchist."

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
good thread and i think you are onto something.

www.reuters.com...

Syrian forces kill 20 in anti-Assad protests - Total killed in 6mos of protesting over 3000

I love when people spew their opinion with no facts. then ask others for sources. google is your friend ignorance is not.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks much. Very interesting article on Syria.

Certainly Syria figures importantly in Biblical prophecies re Israel and the END TIMES . . . as does Turkey . . . and Iran . . . and Sudia Arabia . . . .

I agree about those demanding sources and providing none of their own. LOL.

For me, Sometimes, I have the time, inclination and energy to use

www.dogpile.com...

and sometimes not. When I don't, it's OK by me for folks to rant about my lack of sources.

And, in my 64 years, I've come across a wide range of personal contacts and studied extensively a lot of topics related to the END TIMES, GLOBALISM, UFO'S etc. Yet, if folks are disinterested in trusting my sources and study--that, too is OK. I just offer information, opinions, perspective.

I collect puzzle pieces and sort and sift through them; ponder them and form hypotheses and conjectures about the implications therefrom. I love it when others who like to do the same collaborate on discussing a topic.

As my PhD Dissertation Committee Chairman asserted when I asked him how he handled the 5+ revisions to the purportedly never revised Book of Mormon, said:

"Life is so complex, just about any cockamaymee explanation will do."

I disagree with him on that score theologically but I think he still has a point about the complexities involved.

I think that's one reason ATS has the potential it sometimes lives up to--a LOT OF DIVERSE BRIGHT FOLKS bringing to bear their expertise, experiences, trainings, perspectives . . . can offer and reach a lot of important insights and conclusions when the group is large enough and earnest, diligent and persistent enough.

We shall see if this thread reaches that standard or level.

Thanks for the article and your perceptive contribution.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks, and yeah, I'm surprised the Chinese haven't begun yet. Imo they have already taken to much, (given to much also (USA debt) ). So i think, we could possible see the start, of the next WW by the end of this year, i will make a 'little' prediction: By late December, the first move has been chosen, and with that, shall come the great war, that decides humanity's fate.

And as for Russia,
"a vast complex trap to seduce the USA and the world into complacency while the Bear carefully bult up its military power via the increased wealth of 'capitalism." - BO XIAN

That is the best way to put it. Because its exactly what they are doing.
They obviously arent just going to sit their while the other countries build up their might, and let them kill eachother off. Just like america, they want to be #1. But who doesnt?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join