It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REQUEST: ATSers AS Researchers RE: Start of WWIII Before The End Of 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
World war 3 started back in the 90's with the "war" in Iraq. It is a a war of economic hegemony resulting from wreakless financial decisions made in the interest of pure greed. It is possible the war will end with more of a "global bankrupcy" than a brilliant flash of light.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks, and yeah, I'm surprised the Chinese haven't begun yet. Imo they have already taken to much, (given to much also (USA debt) ). So i think, we could possible see the start, of the next WW by the end of this year, i will make a 'little' prediction: By late December, the first move has been chosen, and with that, shall come the great war, that decides humanity's fate.

. . . Just like america, they want to be #1. But who doesnt?

Well put.

The Chinese are exceedingly patient and methodical. They certainly have studied Sun Tzu's ART OF WAR.

And many really do view nonChinese as barbarians.

Seems to me we should be able to tell by the end of Oct. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

I certainly think the bankrupting of the USA and other countries is part of the NWO plan for utter chaos, destruction etc.

However, it's not sufficient for their goals.

Besides, their boss, satan, loves massive bloodshed.

Then there's the compulsion to reduce the global population down to 200 million.

Yup, more than economic collapse has definitely been scheduled.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It seems to me that the primitive muslim countries are the main problem in our world.
The western world should leave them alone and let them destroy themselves fighting over Islam, dictators and religious muslim fanatics.

Syria, Libya are just an example of how muslim governments treat their people and what would happen if we let them and their beliefs infiltrate the west.

Islam's entire moral and ethical compass is messed up and stuck in the middle ages. Imagine a world that looks like the middle east. Women would be stoned to death on the streets of Paris because they committed adultery...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Yeah but we've NEVER left them alone..

We've invaded their lands, killed them by the millions,stolen their resources and used the civilians as slaves..

Maybe they figured if that is the civilized way then they'd rather stick to Islam.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I hate these threads. They're always the same, they happen too often and they never pan out. OP do you know how many WW3 threads there have been on ATS? The number probably rivals the ATS = CIA front threads started by the internet's most retarded posters. WW3 is not going to happen before the end of 2011 and things really are no worse than usual. You do realize how long Israel and the Middle East have had problems don't you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The history of the world is filled with atrocities. The only difference is that some humans and societies evolve while others don’t.

To attack the western societies and blame them for radical islmasits or dictators is just plain ignorant. Especially since it’s been dozens and in some cases hundreds of years since western occupation. Up till WW2 the Turks and the Ottoman Empire controlled most of the middle east (Muslim country).

Do you Not put on trial a murderer for killing people and let him face the consequences for his actions? Or do you blame his drunken father or abusive mother and set him free...

Give me a break, your answer is a pathetic excuse.

Instead of defending your people blindly, why don't you act like moderate Muslims and judge the atrocities and the backwards mentality Muslim countries are facing.
Instead of wasting your time here you should be on the streets with the moderate voices of your religion.

How as a Muslim it does not bother you that in most Muslim countries women can be stoned to death for adultery is beyond me. This victim mentally of yours and your fellow Muslims will be your downfall.

The world is Fed Up of Islam

edit on 16-9-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Not that early, like i said, think in their point of view, whats better than to cause massive chaos and lower peoples morale than to make their move on a major holiday. it just seems like the 'perfect storm'.

Originally posted by Domo1
WW3 is not going to happen before the end of 2011 and things really are no worse than usual. You do realize how long Israel and the Middle East have had problems don't you?

Things are slowly taking place.
Yes i do realize, and that's tiny compared to what will happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I hate these threads. They're always the same, they happen too often and they never pan out.

Oh, goodness! I didn't realize we had the INQUISITIONAL RED BRIGADE hog-tying you and forcing you to read such threads as the torture of the day! Who knew?

OP do you know how many WW3 threads there have been on ATS?

Naw. I don't make it a hobby to count up such threads. My navel lint is sufficiently exciting for contemplation. However, if you have the count, I'd be slightly curious.

WW3 is not going to happen before the end of 2011 and things really are no worse than usual. You do realize how long Israel and the Middle East have had problems don't you?

I'm beginning to think we MIGHT POSSIBLY make it to the end of the year without WWIII. I'm certainly far from utterly convinced, however.

On the other hand, with different fingers, it seems to be the case that there's a determination on the part of the NWO folks to at least tweak at Syria. Given all the volatilities . . . INCREASING volitilities of INCREASING intensities . . . I don't consider much in that region certain . . . except that . . . the Arabs will NOT be able to destroy Israel--nor will the Anti-Christ--though he will try hard.

Scripture makes clear that Jerusalem will be a burden around the neck of the whole world until after Armageddon, when all her enemies are 100% dealt with by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No surprises there, on that score.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
reply to post by BO XIAN

Not that early, like i said, think in their point of view, whats better than to cause massive chaos and lower peoples morale than to make their move on a major holiday. it just seems like the 'perfect storm'.

Agreed. Though Thanksgiving might be a sufficient holiday for them on that score.

Then again . . . I think a huge chunk of them are eager for blood and mayhem anywhere any time theyc an pull it off. The NWO folks must have some heavy duty bridles on their leaders to keep the lid on as much as they do--imho.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Obviously you have your history wrong. Up to WWI the Ottomons controled much of the Middle East, up to WWII and after WWII England and France occupied much of the MIddle East, hence the abritrary straight lines defining many of the states in the Middle East and Africa.

Not to mention that the Gaddafi regime in Libya and Ba'ath party in Syria were and are secular governments. Backinblack makes a good point. You say to leave the Muslims alone yet you constantly praise and defend Western intervention in the Middle East. If the West never drew up the borders of the Middle East in such a arbritrary manner to encompase their strategic desire (i.e. control for oil) many of the underlying factors of instability in the Middle East and Africa would never have come into existence. Just saying.

So you are wrong. England and France were the last to occupy the Middle East and now it is occupied in many parts by the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

1. Lybia followed by an attack on

2. Syria followed by

3. Russia, China, Iran et al attacking CONUS may well be off and running already.

I think your premise in the first place is very faulty.

The West won't attack Syria to "liberate" it. While the Syrians deserve not to be attacked and killed by their own government, The UN won't ok it. It's not like the West will do it unilaterally and out of a desire of doing the right thing. Syria has no oil and as such, quite frankly, we don't have enough interest geopolitcally to help them overthrow Assad, all humantarian concerns aside. If Syria is to overthrow their leaders, it will be up to them to do it, maybe with help from fellow Arabs.

If Russia and China didn't gang up on us when we invaded oil rich Iraq TWICE and Afghansitan, I seriously doubt they would launch an attack on the U.S. over Syria???? Doing so would invite certain nuclear response. Neither Russia nor China has the supply capability to mount such a daunting attack across two oceans and against the World's premier Navy and Airforce. They just don't have the sea and airlift capability to pull off even something semi-close to their own countries, let alone halfway round the world.

Someone's been playing Homefront too much.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

. . . followed by an attack on

2. Syria . . .

I think your premise in the first place is very faulty.

The West won't attack Syria to "liberate" it.

WHERE have I said we would be LIBERATING Syria???

The globalists are only interested in tightening the bonds of tyranny and slavery over everyone . . . Attacking Syria has to figure into that passionate goal somehow.

While the Syrians deserve not to be attacked and killed by their own government, The UN won't ok it. It's not like the West will do it unilaterally and out of a desire of doing the right thing. Syria has no oil and as such. . .

It's not about Syria's treatment of it's citizens. That's merely a potential ruse.

It MUST be about moving the geopolitical puzzle pieces more tightly toward total globalist overt control over the whole planet. Perhaps Assad has not been playing along sufficiently for the puppet masters' taste.

If Russia and China didn't gang up on us when we invaded oil rich Iraq TWICE and Afghansitan, I seriously doubt they would launch an attack on the U.S. over Syria???? Doing so would invite certain nuclear response. Neither Russia nor China has the supply capability to mount such a daunting attack across two oceans and against the World's premier Navy and Airforce. They just don't have the sea and airlift capability to pull off even something semi-close to their own countries, let alone halfway round the world.

Wellllllllllll, that's nice conjecture . . . assumptions.

1. Ever heard of COSCO? Owned by the Chinese People's LIberation Army.

2. Underestimating the Chinese is common and horribly foolhardy.

3. They wouldn't be doing it on their own accord. They'd be doing it under orders from the globalists. They might be covertly trying to piggy back their own agenda onto the orders of the puppet masters. But that's a whole 'nother issue.

4. The traitorous Marxist in the White House has been working hard to neutralize our military effectiveness in some key ways. He boasted of his determination to do that for years before he ran for the White House. We've also been tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan depleting people and materiel for some time.

5. Russian defector KGB agents have been warning for 15-20 years that Russia is quietly building up and that all Russian military officers and lower ranks even have been told to prepare for war with the US.

6. However, suit yourself. Nothing here. Walk on by. Go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

WHERE have I said we would be LIBERATING Syria???

The globalists are only interested in tightening the bonds of tyranny and slavery over everyone . . . Attacking Syria has to figure into that passionate goal somehow.....It MUST be about moving the geopolitical puzzle pieces more tightly toward total globalist overt control over the whole planet. Perhaps Assad has not been playing along sufficiently for the puppet masters' taste.

There is no underlying economic need to attack Syria, they don't have any resources we want. You are just being silly. If we really wanted Syria, we would let Israel go Medieval on them. They have been waiting for an excuse to take out Syria since 73.

Syria would be nice to add to the RISK board, but it's not economically vital. Libya was a much juicer piece to have for relatively little blood and treasure.

Wellllllllllll, that's nice conjecture . . . assumptions.

1. Ever heard of COSCO? Owned by the Chinese People's LIberation Army.

2. Underestimating the Chinese is common and horribly foolhardy.

3. They wouldn't be doing it on their own accord. They'd be doing it under orders from the globalists. They might be covertly trying to piggy back their own agenda onto the orders of the puppet masters. But that's a whole 'nother issue.

4. The traitorous Marxist in the White House has been working hard to neutralize our military effectiveness in some key ways. He boasted of his determination to do that for years before he ran for the White House. We've also been tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan depleting people and materiel for some time.

5. Russian defector KGB agents have been warning for 15-20 years that Russia is quietly building up and that all Russian military officers and lower ranks even have been told to prepare for war with the US.

6. However, suit yourself. Nothing here. Walk on by. Go back to sleep.

Sorry not conjecture nor assumptions.
America has the best Navy and Airforce period. Battle tested hardware and people. China and Russia are not currently battle tested in either category

COSCO would not be able to mount an amphibious assault. How would they run the gauntlet of the Pacific to get to America? Our Subs, surface fleet and Aircraft would destroy them. A sneak attack right??? Not going to happen. Like I said, too much Homefront.

Again, China and Russia have NEVER demonstrated that they can mount even a moderate size Military force halfway around the world. Not once. Only the U.S., U.K. and France have routinely done that in the last 50 or so Years. China and Russia will have to build up their bases around the world, their deep water navies and their sea and airlift capability. Those kind of things can't be done in secret.

China hasn't even attempted to take over Taiwan, even though it probably could do that, they do have the numbers. What makes you think they can do an invasion of the U.S Mainland?

If there is ever going to be an armed conflict with Russia and China, it will be over natural resources......most likely in the Middle East/Persian Gulf area. That's where the Grand Game's next moves will be.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is no underlying economic need to attack Syria, they don't have any resources we want. You are just being silly. If we really wanted Syria, we would let Israel go Medieval on them. They have been waiting for an excuse to take out Syria since 73.

Syria would be nice to add to the RISK board, but it's not economically vital. Libya was a much juicer piece to have for relatively little blood and treasure.

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful reply.

I certainly do not think that Syria will be attacked for resources or even for anything very obvious. I'm just convinced that it's in the script for some globalist power-play reasons toward intensifying, deepening, spreading the overt globalist rule over the planet and particularly in the Middle East.

Sorry not conjecture nor assumptions.
America has the best Navy and Airforce period. Battle tested hardware and people. China and Russia are not currently battle tested in either category

Agreed. And, that does add SOME slight comfort.

And, I was comforted watching university students do their military drills in Mainland China.

However, nuke missiles make up for a lot of clunkiness otherwise.

AND WHEN the Chinese make up their minds to do something AND DO IT REASONABLY WELL, they usually can.

Their . . . motivation . . . zeal can be a bit schizophrenic--some can be resentful and covertly to overtly rebellious against the heavy hand of Beijing. Some [sometimes the same person] can also be intensely patriotic, ethnocentric, zealous against the Western 'barbarians.'

COSCO would not be able to mount an amphibious assault. How would they run the gauntlet of the Pacific to get to America? Our Subs, surface fleet and Aircraft would destroy them. A sneak attack right??? Not going to happen. Like I said, too much Homefront.

1. I have no idea what your "Homefront" game is.

2. The sheer numbers and sizes of the COSCO ships could overwhelm a LOT. Particularly given the mangling and neutering of various aspects of our military.

3. I don't doubt that WE HAVE THE STRUCTURAL CAPACITY to mount a great defense IF the will was there to defend. Pearl Harbor comes to mind. Given that the globalists want to DELIBERATELY TRASH THE USA--even their own nest--though not their plush bunkers--in order to make overt establishment of the satanic global government all the easier to set up . . . I think all bets are off as to how much of an aggressive and effective defense we'll manage. Hopefully, plenty of patriotic military CO's will ignore Washington's orders and defend us anyway.

Again, China and Russia have NEVER demonstrated that they can mount even a moderate size Military force halfway around the world. Not once. Only the U.S., U.K. and France have routinely done that in the last 50 or so Years. China and Russia will have to build up their bases around the world, their deep water navies and their sea and airlift capability. Those kind of things can't be done in secret.

They've already done that on both ends of the Panama Canal courtesy of globalist Carter.

They even ended up with the Long Beach Naval yard after congress blocked selling it to them. What did they end up doing . . . leasing it long term? Big difference!

It would be comforting if they'd wait until they'd done more such construction . . . I'm not convinced they will.

China hasn't even attempted to take over Taiwan, even though it probably could do that, they do have the numbers. What makes you think they can do an invasion of the U.S Mainland?

1. I know the Chinese mentality and their greed for power and their pride to be top dog.

2. I know that a huge percentage of the authentic Christian prophetic dreams and similar prophecies are quite accurate and from God.

3. I know what well connected Chinese told me when I lived there.

If there is ever going to be an armed conflict with Russia and China, it will be over natural resources......most likely in the Middle East/Persian Gulf area. That's where the Grand Game's next moves will be.

The Bible may well be hinting that the "King of the East" and Russia will be drawn to the Middle East over resources. Then again, it may be a different issue or issues.

Some wild assertions even range to star-gates and exotic technologies buried there.

Pride and greed are sufficient reasons.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We will have to agree to disagree...... I don't dispute that China's power is on the rise, it's just not anywhere near the level it needs to be to take over top dog spot from America yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't dispute that China's power is on the rise, it's just not anywhere near the level it needs to be to take over top dog spot from America yet.

Actually, I could agree with that . . . depending.

There's a ton of factors involved.

Certainly the globalists have no intention of letting China be top dog.

Yet, Chinese Pride is seriously intending to be just that, exactly that.

There have been rumors about genetically targeted pathogens to deal with all non-white races. One can bet the Chinese are working on such with the opposite effect.

I think it would be incredibly difficult to lay out all the plausible, probable scenarios and calculate the probabilities of Chinese success or American success in all of them.

All the more so given the globalist determination to trash America--our Constitution, our culture, our way of live--virtually our existence. Supposedly they want to turn North America into a gigantic National Park with a few cities and virtually all signs of man removed from the rest of it. .

It seems to me that even just with nukes--much more so with any number of mixtures of exotic weapons . . . the next war is virtually impossible to predict events in the midst of it as well as definitive outcomes--except that--the globalists are determined to be on top and clearly they have !!!CONTROL!!! of enough exotic weapons to insure it.

And the Bible insists that the Anti-Christ/Anarchist WILL BE in control for 3.5-7 years though some of the nations under his control will be restive and not always all that compliant in all respects. I believe China will be one such obstreporous nation under quasi submission.

I'm also convinced that IF AND WHEN the globalists tell China to attack the USA--China will be happy to oblige--virtually regardless. The leaders really don't seem to care THAT much how many 10's of millions of Chinese citizens they lose. And, they have more bunkers for average citizens than we do by a HUGE margin.

Would China prefer to have a few aircraft carriers, first? Sure.
Would China prefer to have massive tailor-made landing craft etc. first? Sure.
Would China prefer to have it all decided ahead of time by their superior equipment etc. etc. and training etc. etc.? Sure.

Would China never-the-less fisk massive mainland deaths with cobbled-together-less than ideal equipment and less than ideal preparedness? Sure. You bet. Particularly IF the element of relative surprise was involved.

One of their flaws, is due to their pride, imho. They are convinced that in so many respects they are automatically superior to everyone else JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CHINESE--that it blinds them SOMEWHAT to SOME realities. THAT could foster premature adventurism, imho.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'd rather not be here.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How as a Muslim it does not bother you that in most Muslim countries women can be stoned to death for adultery is beyond me. This victim mentally of yours and your fellow Muslims will be your downfall.

Now I'm a Muslim ??

BTW, show the percentage of Muslims that do these things..
I know many and not one has stoned anyone lately.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

BTW, show the percentage of Muslims that do these things..
I know many and not one has stoned anyone lately.

I think a more fitting question is:

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all Muslims believe it is FITTING to stone women etc. per Sharia law?

As I've noted elsewhere on ATS . . . 12 high ranking Imam etc. sources from the Muslim community around the world told a moderately famous expert on Islam independently in 1:1 contacts that 70% of all Muslims supported violent Jihad.

Many people support the death penalty for murderers yet do not throw the switch personally.

edit on 17/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: getting the quote parameters right.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The devide between Russia and the United States isnt as far as they would like you to believe a lot of it is a show.What you guys aren't seeing is were both scared of china. China has started cyber warfare its no secret but what most people ignore is do you realize the US government and Russia forged a cyber security pact agreeing to work together. Governments dont work together unless they see a common threat and guess who that is. There is no way Russia would ever side with China they consider them a direct threat.Ask your self where is the Russians pacific fleet is it off the coast of the US or China?? Wheres the United states Send its fleet on tours why ASIA of course. Do you realize are military's are starting to work together in fact in July there was a joint exercise with Russian and US troops. rt.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join