It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice going forward as my mom was just diagnosed with esophageal cancer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
im sorry for your mom.
have a look at this site.

www.burzynskiclinic.com...

all my best

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your mum. Very upsetting.

A friend of my was diagnosed this last October. They gave him chemo for a couple of months then in February he had a major op to cut out the infected area. He seems to be doing ok at the moment. Back at work doing normal routine.

The main thing I want to say is that I also was checked out for it. I had a pain in my side which I think refers back to when I had my gall blader taken out a few years ago. Any way I went to the GP and he sent me for endoscopy where they put a camera down your throat. The upshot was that no problems were detected in my stomach, but the surgeon said he noticed on the way into my stomach that I had what he called Barrett's Oesophagus.

This is where stomach acid leaks from the stomach and burns the lining of the oesophagus. If not dealt with it can lead to cancer of the area.

So now I get regular checkups and am on tablets to neutralise the acid. The doctor told me that a lot of people get heartburn which is acid leak from the stomach but don't report it. And they should because it needs to be treated.

I am really really pleased that I went to the doc and got checked out cos now I can be confident that if there is any sign of cancer it will be caught right away.

And I urge everyone to also go to their doctor if they have any signs of acid reflux, heartburn, and don't leave it till it's too late.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Please see "A Beautiful Truth" online.

Your Mom needs to be a vegan IMMEDIATELY.

She needs to do raw foods.... vegetables and fruits.

Collidial Silver

Vitamin C HIGH DOSES

WHEATGRASS... she needs to drink this immediately.

Everything your mother eats needs to be organic

NO DIARY. NO MILK. NO DIARY. PERIOD.

VEGAN DIET...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
HARE KRISHNA to you both. Your Mom needs to relax as MUCH as possible. Your Mom needs all the support in the world. Your Mom needs exercise and a healthy mind. My Mum had cancer up until 2007 so if you need anything.... [email protected]

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Red Cabbage was applied to my dad's testicular cancer.

My dad was not expected to survive and after my mom binding red cabbage to it seem to have saved him.

I'm not claiming it's miracle cure but my dad is still around today.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would suggest at least checking out and doing research on dichloroacetate (DCA). The link below goes to a Google search through scholarly papers with the keywords dichloroacetate and cancer. I have heard good things about it, and no negative things that were well founded. For example I have read of people saying that the sources were not credible, however I have personally read the results of academic studies with this chemical geared towards cancer cells, so that particular argument is invalid.

It is worth a search at least. My advice is to read as many comments as you can, even the negative ones, and save them and show them to your mom. From what I have read there are no negative side effects, and that everyone tolerates the compound very well. Convincing your mom is going to be a chore as well, since I would think most people would want to follow the advice of their doctors. DCA could possibly be brought up to the doctor, as long as you had the studies in-hand to show that he/she isn't up to date in regards to the chemical compound DCA.

Google Scholar Search for DCA and Cancer

ETA:
This is IF the chemical works. I haven't read many comments regarding people who have had experience with it. That should of course be the first thing you do, before attempting to convince your mom to take it.
edit on 9/16/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Insist that she avoid chemo and radiation my friend. This is the first and foremost advice that I can give you. They are slow killers and are only pushed by the same corrupt drug companies that pay off politicians to pass laws in favor of forcing their sinister vaccines upon the masses of sheople.

Many people here have already suggested some other advice, but If it were me, I would find a doctor who will prescribe HGH (Human Growth Hormone), which is a powerful steroid. Otherwise, I would locate it illegally if need be which is easy if you take a quick trip to Mexico.

I am telling you this, HGH could very well save, or atleast prolong your Mother's life. The powers that be will never release this information because their is way too much profit off of fraudulent cancer treatment. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. That's why the made the steroid illegal, as well as most. HGH could possibly save, or certainly pro-long the life of people with AIDS as well, but that's another story.

Nothing but the best of wishes for your Mother. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"Outsmart You Cancer" a book by Tanya Harter Pierce. Cancer cures that work. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Gerson Therapy couldn’t hurt friend. I watched a documentary on Netflix once that was pretty convincing. It was called “The Gerson Miracle”.

gerson.org...

edit on 16-9-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

All I have to offer is whatever healing prayers this old amphibian has left in him - but they are her's.

A question - how did this develop? I have an admittedly selfish reason for asking as I have Barrett's esophagus now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Amongus, I have a story to tell you that you may find interesting.

Late December last year, my wife and I were travelling to Melbourne and we stopped overnight at a motel in a town called Kaniva. We started talking to the guy who ran the motel, and it turned out he was supposed to die in 2001 from cancer. He showed us huge scars on his chest from a massive operation he had.

Apparently, the medical industry gave up hope for him and gave him 6 months to live. They told him of a Tibetan lady who claimed to never have lost a cancer patient and suggested he try his luck with her. (He believes the only reason they told him about her was to try and ruin her flawless reputation, since he was so far gone).

A long story short, she told him to use colloidal silver. He is happy and healthy to this day and the cancer is completely gone. All you need to produce it yourself is 2 pure (99.99%) silver electrodes, and old mobile phone charger and distilled water.

I strongly suggest you look into this. Any questions feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Noni Juice
Epicor
Ozone Water

I have heard those work pretty good...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Go for an alkaline type diet as that is suppose to stop cancer as well when your body is more acidic cancer thrives now I can't say it is truthful because I haven't ever had cancer but this is what I would do if I did. If you look at post care for cancer survivers have a look at the diet they are told to go on ever think there is a connection there?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't post very often but I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I lost mine in 2009. I can't help you with alternative therapies (others here are WAY above me). The only thing I can advise is to spend as much time as you can with her regardless. I lost my mom suddenly, I'd give almost anything to see her again and have her meet my newborn daughter.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
While I am sad to hear about your mom ( Cancer is very common in my family),I just want to say, when it comes down to it,please trust the doctors over what you are told here in this thread.

The fact is none of us are trained in the medical field. Some of us may have some ideas for "alternative" methods. But most of them have never been proven to do any real good. I mean they can't hurt....I suppose, but ultimately, trust your doctors over us.

Also do not try to make her try any alternative treatments. Let her choose her own course for treatment, okay?

That is just my advice.

Do with it as you will.
edit on 16-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In the last 2-3 months i have started to research alternative cancer treatments. Maybe the things i write were mentioned before, but right now i dont have time to read the whole topic.

1. Cancertutor.com

2. Read about budwig diet or cellect-budwig protocoll. Its an easy but very effective way to help the immune system. Helps your mom to "buy time".

If you have a chance to listen to the audio pack from www.cellectbudwig.com... do it. Its not only about budwig diet but a very informative cancer "audio book" (5cds or mp3s). It costs a few bucks but in my opinion its absolutely worth it. If you cant afford to buy it send me a pm. I have it and try to upload somewhere for you.

3. Watch Burzinsky movie on youtube.

4. www.drkelley.com... is a great and free cancer e-book with cures and patient stories. Just click the picture in the middle. There is also a video on the main page.

5. Dr. Tullio Simoncini is an italian doctor who cures cancer with sodium bicarbonate. Not long ago i heard an interview with him on coast to coast radio show. His website is: www.curenaturalicancro.com...

I think i still have that show somewhere in my computer i can upload it too just pm me.

6. Ty Bollinger - Cancer, Step outside the box is a book about alternative treatments with tons of information.

I also have interview with him in mp3 format.

I hope this or someone else's post helsp your mom to be healthy again.

Edit:

And read the post before this ( by gimme_some_truth ) again. Its very important to trust your doctors and dont try random cures just because you read it on a forum. We try to help you to get new information but only qualified medical personel can set up an effective treatment.
edit on 16-9-2011 by belsoember because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
To start this off....DO NOT HOLD FALSE HOPE it honestly is the worst thing to have through a time like this.

As far as advice goes, there isn't really I can give, but being a Nurse, a part of my job is to help people emotionally/spiritually as well as physically. The truth can be hard to accept, and you may or may not be in denial about it, it's a hard fact to face. First off, I'm terribly sorry to hear and I don't want to fill you with false hope, it isn't what I do.

I've seen people with Pancreatic cancer live normal lives and I've seen people getting their spleens removed die, know one can NEVER really know, but as I said I'm not here to give false hope.

In general, the prognosis of esophageal cancer is quite poor, because most patients present with advanced disease. By the time the first symptoms such as dysphagia start manifesting themselves, the cancer has progressed. The overall five-year survival rate is approximately 15%, with most patients dying within the first year of diagnosis. As far as individual diagnosis, it is dependent upon what stage it is in. In the end, all you can really do is be there for her and your family. Be strong, brother. It can be hard, I know, but she will definitely need you.
edit on 17-9-2011 by abaraikenshi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know everyone means well, but with all this different advise, I would imagine the OP is overwhelmed at this point. I will tell you that before I myself got cancer, I thought I would never go through chemo or the traditional route in treatment, but guess what? I am! Millions of women have been saved by traditional treatments.

I have a wonderful team of doctors and nurses who care about my well being and the best options for me. I feel I am in good hands and safe. I am wondering what the OP is thinking at this point and how he and his Mom are doing right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I had some skin cancer on my ear and applied a drop of Graviola in the morning and evening and it is now gone. I drink it every day about 30 drops in water, stirred (I smoke). Also, I hear that Curcumin is good. Eat a healthy diet and lots of fruits/vegetables. Stay away from processed foods.

As a side note, my ex-brother-in-law had throat cancer. I told him about Graviola. He in turn asked his doctor. I found it curious that his doctor told him to not use Graviola as it would interfere with his chemo therapy.

Also, my Aunt had lung cancer. The cancer didn't kill her. The chemo did. Fried her lungs.

And you might want to go through these archives: Dr. James Howenstine, MD
edit on 17-9-2011 by AgentC because: Update

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry if all these methods were mentioned. It's late and I don't have time to look through all pages.
Here is the information that I collected for the cancer treatments. I wish your mom lots of strength and patience. She can do, but it wont be easy.

1. Budwig Flaxseed Oil & Cottage Cheese Recipe

www.cancertutor.com...
a video
www.youtube.com...
an article
www.naturalnews.com...
another article
www.healingdaily.com...
the site
www.budwig-videos.com...

2. Why eat apricot kernels?
www.anticancerinfo.co.uk...

An amazing video
Dr. Griffin "A world without cancer" the story of Vitamin B17
video.google.com...

3. another video about a way to cure cancer
wemustknow.net...

4. Another opinion "Cancer is a fungus and it is curable" (David Icke)
www.davidicke.com...

5. "Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice"
wemustknow.net...

6. The Cure For Cancer - Hemp Oil
ezinearticles.com...

phoenixtears.ca...

phoenixtears.ca...

www.cannabisculture.com...

"CURING CANCER WITH HEMP
THE DO IT YOURSELF GUIDE"
www.scribd.com...

Discussion on the forum