It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riverside, Orange County Residents Reporting Strange Lights In The Night Sky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not being funny but has this thread changed its name in the last hour or so? there was another #not saying that word# thread in new topics but now appears to be this one.
?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I'm pretty sure we covered the satellite thing on an earlier page. Do you not read a whole thread before spewing negativity to people trying to genuinely figure something out?

It is Still in orbit according to this. Also, I saw a news report about it earlier, warning about it's fall later this month. Seems to still be there. I'll try finding the report from this morning.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

it could be interplanetary debris the size of a grain of sand passing through our atmosphere; very impressive light show for something so small...

hmm, it must've gotten snagged on a swamp gas filled chinese lantern which would account for it hovering for 15 minutes and then zooming up out of sight before running out of swamp gas and coming back a half hour later to put on an even more spectacular light show because of the temperature inversion it dragged down with it...hence the two non-events

nah, it was a deflating weather balloon on fire

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Darn, I was hoping to see some sort of updates on what happened last night. Guess it's still up in the air. I know one thing, after seeing what I did last night, I'll have my eyes on the sky tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Darn, wish I'd spent more time out last night looking up, oh well. Live in North West Riverside County, so I'll be looking up tonight, with a point and shoot. If anything of interest will post, but don't think my area is rural enough away for OC.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes remember Oct 28/11 D4rk Knight

So why is the story line still goning on

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Below is a link to a news story about a camera lens that fell out of the sky and broke through some woman's roof. The government is spying on on us quietly maybe? Or this was from the space junk that's supposed to be falling? Or maybe some sort of teleportation experiment? Or sending an object through some sort of portal? Or maybe extra-dimensional beings are making final preparations for entering our space and somehow a camera lens got sucked into the whole process.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rodge2001

Interesting indeed. Says it happened on September 2, so it may not be related to the topic.

Also... I now need a new camera. No more Scarlett Johansson leaks from me for awhile guys. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
looks like some won went to itt tech and bailed out and didnt pay their loans and now know how to build a laser pointer maybe a large won try harder

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I live in the High Desert area of Southern California (Victorville/Hesperia), where myself and multiple family members and friends have seen something resembling this light in the southern sky for months.

About 7-8 months ago I saw a huge orange-colored light in the sky that looked like a huge star, but it suddenly blinked off and completely disappeared from the sky.

In the last month, this object has started to appear again, nearly every night, in the southern sky around 10pm local time. It sometimes appears huge, much larger than any star, but other nights, like earlier tonight, it appeared as a faint orange dot, changed to red and then got so dim that I needed binoculars to see it.

I didn't see the SW US "meteor shower" with my own eyes, but the videos I've seen show an object that looks a lot like what we've been seeing. A single spherical ball of light that can change brightness, color and also "blink off" to suddenly disappear from sight.

It could be something completely different that what was seen on 9/14, but we're definitely seeing something, on an almost nightly basis.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I was talking to my bro and a friend about what we've seen and what all you guys in America have seen, concerning green/coloured objects in the sky. After talking for a while my bro says, '...what about nuclear fallout?' i cant remember where i read it, but i'd spoken to him about that a few days ago... and completely forgotten about that apparent possibility. I'm gona use the excuse that i'm on my cell phone, again, but please, someone check this possibility out for us. I just recall that incoming objects coloured green are either nuclear fallout or meteors containing copper.

Be well all.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The video looks like a meteor. The video at the sporting event is more unusual, you don't see a debris trail but that could be because the camera couldn't resolve it. One news report told of a stationary object, that moved slowly and ascended into the sky, and then a few minutes later, the meteor, ie two events.It was an Arizona station that reported that. I did see a photo of a point like object. Here is the link: I have been an amateur astronomer for 40 years and have seen lots of meteors, but never one without a debris trail/tail.

www.abc15.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I suggest that the lights that are being reported are "Quake Lights" often sighted in the lead up to really huge earthquakes. Thus my theory on this is that Orange County in California is going to get a big one soon. 26 / 27 September 2011 is alignment with the Sun the Earth and Elenin. On all previous alignments with Elenin we have had major earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand in 2010 as well as the big one in Japan in March this year 2011. Elenin is going to be considerably nearer to us now than it was then. So one can expect there to be even bigger earthquake ? We will see what if anything comes our way soon. California is about due for the big one so I am told. The lights are generated because of stress in the SiO quartz that then discharges ball lightnings. Look out for strange rainbow like luminosity in the sky in the immediate half hour before the quake occurres. Stay out in the open. Buildings are a death trap. Tsunami tidal surge might be a problem too ? Get to high ground.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 16/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A lot of members asked "what's happening here?".

Well I got a hypothesis albeit leaning more on the fictional side. It must be ... DUN DUN DUN!!!... X-com!!!

Ya know, all these years we really had been acting like XCOM covertly. Oh, and if you haven't played the game, try it you'll love it (old or young, ,male or female alike). Like men in black seriously.

Imagine governments gradually UNITED (UN, NATO,etc) by the Roswell Crash (as well as other crashes/incidents). Govs then unanimously decide to reverse engineer all tech and further research on the subject at all possible levels, keeping it underground for they do not know really what they're dealing with.

Enter the abductions. The plot thickens. The UFOs are hostile! Shoot them with our new plasma toys! The earth is then cover with anti air/space plasma gunz. Sometime later it's upgrade with the retrieval of an advanced vortex plasma generator gun from one big UFO. Then it was used in Norway... DUN DUN DUN.

Then comes our own UFOs! Yep, we can't identify them too though it's ours (?). Space debris fall out from the sky, painting the night sky yellow or blue or green or red. Finally in one fateful night, the XRB-U2-UB401 makes a clean kill over a populated region in SoCal. Many witnessed the event and thus ask, what is that falling from yonder? And what about that bright star that follows after? Is it one of ours? I'll never know becuz it's covert.

Too bad I thinks it's fictional. If I accidentally really hit the nail on the proverbial head, pls don't me down O men in black?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is a interesting topic. I really don´t know what to make of it but it is really strange that there seem to be two object and I really don´t understand what can hover above the clouds for 15 minutes and the vanish into the atmosphere but a UFO? It almost seems that there has been some fight in the skies...? I do find all this UFO stuff interesting but with all the things happening so rapidly now it is beginning to become scary... When will the total disclosure happen??

However, talking about the sightings from other parts of USA, I found the link to this Youtube video from Texas on another forum:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

i have good clear video of ufo this morning in victorville would like to share but i dont have a clue on how to do it can somebody help

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join