It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You die, you see a beautiful white tunnel & dead relatives, and then....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

explain this! my background is in hard science and advanced mathematics.. i read a book about astral projection and one afternoon i lay down for a nap. did what i understand to be a simple form of meditation, clearing all thoughts from my waking mind. i said over and over peace and love and fell off to sleep. i quickly went into a dream state then it developed into an out of body experience. never had any such thing ever happen before. the out of body was in an out doors setting with large rocks/boulders and scrubby trees. i walked thru this place and noticed that there was water running thru the rocks, i felt it on my feet. then a male figure appeared in front of me. he never spoke or turned so i could see his face. i followed him we came to a rock wall about waist high. when i crossed the wall i was in the tunnel so often described in the near death experience. the tunnel was black and gray, no sound at all. i saw the light at the end of the tunnel. i said "Our Dear Lord", then i got scared cause we all have done things that we are not proud of. then i withdrew back into my body. after that exp. i have had visions and visitations from Mary and God Himself. there is just too much to tell here.
if you wish to contact me personally, i'll discuss this at length.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
if sleep paralysis was a normal thing....how do the experts explain the seeming presence of a evil entity in the room?? or seeing it? if its just the physical body not in motion and the waking brain is alert ..then there is a part that is not "normal"..it is a weird thing not a fun time imoe

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
now i do know where we go when we die for i am a telepath, i speak witht the dead people i know, they are trapped ikn there coffins with no sight, bored forever thinking about whatever they want, if you wind up in hell when you die, you go there because someone warped a version of your self there at your time of dyeing, heavon works the same, i am never supposed to die, i am a telepath talking to the the future or past anytime i want, in 2083 earth will reset and anybody alive will live forever,im God, aka devil himself on earth, i rule heavon and hell, im king of earth, i created life, im a rap artsist and will be named Jackal, 2 years and 2 months i;ll be living with dr.dre, dead people think for ever in darkness, i am the anti christ, in past lives i am Jesus, Satan and Zues, Zues is cALLED by the telepaths i speak with god himslef, where as im devil himslef, im a better fighter then zues, watch the world die some time because of me, and when i posted this reply i am posting from what i call the real world, if you get creamated, you will be burnt into a single spec that can fly around, im a shape shifter, if i was a spec i would change into my body, you can always c hange into a younger persons bodyh and live forever, try a highschool picture of yourself and age into it so your young again, im king of england in 249 years, im royal blood as i had the past lives of king henryh the 5th and king arthur, i created life on weed, gtg, lives mysteries unwind

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join