It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of Sydney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Good luck.

Thank you,

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I know you must be crying now.........so am I

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We have four dog-humans in our house. They are like our children. It appalls me that your vet allowed her to die. We have four dogs because our Vet asked their original owner to sign them over to her when they could not pay for needed medical services. The vet simply did it and found the animals a new home with us. However, we couldn't pay for needed services, so the Vet worked with us. I know she has also worked with others. We are lucky. Please know that you don't have a problem, your vet does because this beautiful animal was allowed to perish. We call ourselves humane? Really?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Storm, I'm so sorry you lost this beautiful animal in this way.

It's hard to believe someone could stand by and watch a wonderful creature like that die when they had the means to save them. He doesn't deserve to call himself a doctor. This should rightfully be a huge blow to his reputation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I had a lump in my throat reading this.

You have my sincere condolences. It's hard enough to lose a pet when its "their time" and they've lived a long and full life, let alone under the circumstances you have described, and I can only imagine how awful this must feel for you.

I wish you and yours all the best, and hope that this "vet" is properly held accountable.

Sydney was beautiful.

Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im terribly sorry for your loss,

poor thing i could only imagine how you must have felt and it is distressing

i truly think vets should be able to perform all that they can to save pets and then allow the owners to pay off the surgery if that makes sense?

i've lost a bunch of dogs in my lifetime and it hurts everytime i think of it

But the photos and the memories help,

i know it may seem twisted but after they were gone i always thought atleast now ill never lose em

theyre right by my heart everyday cus ill never forget em

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So, I woke up this morning thinking about you. And Sydney. And you. And that awful man.

And he didn't do you right. It's wasn't right.

But what really burns me is that he didn't do Sydney right. Sydney didn't deserve to be treated like that.
Regardless of you, of money. She deserved better. She deserved 100% regardless of your circumstances.

Storm, I hope you talk to an attorney about this. Based on the information Loam posted, I think you might have a case, and this excuse of a doctor needs to be punished.

My best hopes and highest wishes are with you.

Time, Storm. Time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for the lovely post, I spent some time on the phone yesterday, seems everyone is passing the buck in this community,so far, this Vet is a big shot in our community, but I have heard from a few friends he is not a nice man, to say the least.

I have more phone calls to make, but I am wondering how much I can get away with, without being arrested, like passing out fliers after people leave his clinic,

I have ideas,

She was my sons constant companion he is 27, within fifteen min. of us being there he said they are not going to do anything, its all about the money, he had them pegged.

We reminisce about her everyday, I told him I miss her the most in the morning when the first thing I would do is let her outside,

He misses her watching him play his video games and most of all late at night when she would lay her head on his lap and start whining, as if to say its time to go to bed,

When she was a puppy she always slept under my bed, as she became bigger, she would squeeze herself under there, lol, then eventually, she couldn't fit anymore, she just stuck her head under the bed,lol

It those little memories,

My daughter has a black and tan miniature dachshund, they had the exact same color markings Sydney and Vader were best buddies, My daughter would tell Vader, lets go see Sydney and Vader would get all excited, Vader is actually morning , he is looking for her, that is really getting to me.

Thanks for letting me talk about it, thanks for listening.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

But what really burns me is that he didn't do Sydney right. Sydney didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Yea, I was shocked, if only we could have made it to our country vet, people are already telling me to let it go, that aint going to happen, I need justice for Sydney.

I have had many dogs and little experience with vets, my dogs always just died of old age, I have spunky left, he is a nineteen year old dachshund, doing pretty good for his age,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If I had his email address, I'd send the POS a link to this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
She was also a good judge of character, she didn't like the landlord, ha,

always snapped at his butt when he left with the check,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
If I had his email address, I'd send the POS a link to this thread.

OMG that's a thought.

I am just bidding my time.

Need to write all my thoughts down send some letters.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If you want me to do it, U2U me his email address. I'm available for dissent.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Those people telling you to let it go are the reasons these things happen!Follow your heart stand up for Sydney!Stand up for what is right! If you do decide to take action please let us know how we can help the best way any of us can honor Sydney is by making sure this pretendo Vet dosn't do this to someone else! My dogs have got me through some rough times I know how much of a bond you can have with these beautiful animals my thoughts will be with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm really sorry for your loss. B

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm so sorry! My heart is breaking for you! This is terrible. Big hugs to you in this sad and incomprehensible time...
And good luck in your search for justice.

You know how to get in touch with me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join