It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in 9/11 Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I searched this, couldnt find this exact youtube video on thread, so im posting this to share. Im not the creator of this. Im the last person to talk or post anything about 9/11. i think its discussed way too much, still, ten years later, every year a month before, to a month after, EVERYTHING is

Remembering 9/11

How 9/11 affected us...we are one..

Im actually sick of all of it, get over it.

ok moving on, who ever thinks this is a flying piece of trash or a bird, take it somewhere else!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

I don't know what it is. It certainly looks strange. Its probably is not aliens though. It certainly is a UFO though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Similar videos have been posted but I haven't seen it from this angle. What I remember is seeing that UFO flying along side one of the planes (prolly 2nd plane) before it crashed into the WTC. From this angle, well, it certainly brings this back into the light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it's so hard to tell 10-years later and with 1st-grade CGI scholars all around us.

Who knows.

But rest assured, the official story tellers LOVE when we bring these controversial conspiracy dimensions to it. It just makes their story look that much more plausible (unfortunately)

Sometimes, less is more. And in this case, it has enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The guy was recording it with his camera, which means it was on TV, which makes it more believable, very low chacne of CGI because of that

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If this is real...unaltered video then....this is nothing new. The light in these vids seem to be a round orb shaped remote probe. I have seen these before and at night....they glow a roadflare orange...seeming to be almost burning....and move at impossible speeds at times.

I have seen these over many a Nuclear Capable USAF base as early as 1969. These probes seem to be VERY interested in anything Nuclear Weaponized. It is not much of a strech nor is it surprising that they would be taped flying over the towers during the 9/11 event. Curiosity is their drive anyways.

I just hate it though when people start making conspiracy theories about things that make no sence such as the U.S. Government blowing up the towers or....a UFO enthusiast...claiming Alien Involvement....this is just not true. This vid...if real...must be taken in the context of what is the logical reality.

If I was visiting a planet and something like this happened....I would want to check it out too. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Do they split into two? And it wasnt orange, it was white.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
first UFO seems legit...the second looks questionable...seems like the object is moving with the camera..reflection?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its a really cool video, could be a UFO but...im more inclined to believe it to be a Helicopter. At one point in the video you can sort of make out the shape. Its a really cool video though!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

Camera doesnt move at all before it splits into two. Atleast i dont think, i could be wrong, Plus the camera doesnt zoom in when it splits into two.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jester35

I dont think there was a glowing helicopter flying in the smoke after the buildings got destroyed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
reply to post by Human_Alien

The guy was recording it with his camera, which means it was on TV, which makes it more believable, very low chacne of CGI because of that

Good point, unless the History Channel is into adding UFOs to the original footage.

And lets not make this a Truthers vs OSer's debate
This is about UFOs!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This does not look real...it looks like it is photo manipulation to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ok, first of all, this isnt a photograph, its a video.

2nd. This was on tv, its not a youtube this guy took live, he could not have edited it, and put it back on the history channel. tell me how you think its fake, i backed up why i dont think its faked, your turn.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Do they split into two? And it wasnt orange, it was white.

They appear to split in two but this is a visual effect that we can percieve when any craft is using some form of Gravitic Drive. Whenever this type of drive is used....and for these things to move as they do at such apparent velocities as well as seem to be either one or more or in more than one place at a time....enertia must be removed from the equation.

As far as their color...I personally have never seen one of these in the day time although I have been told by certain co-workers...that durring the day....they appear bright white and even slightly blue....but at night....and I have seen this myself....they are ROAD FLARE ORANGE....and when they move rapidly....leave a trail of light like a kid moving a lit sparkler with their hand fast. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Strange, it looks like its one object but then it seems to split in half...

I know that if Aliens do exist, an event like that could definitely beacon and attract aliens, as many believe that nuclear activity does.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

As you wish...believe as you will. Best regards. You win.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AuirOverrun

Could be, alot of UFO reports on the 4th of july, where all the fireworks that were going on. I posted a vide of one on the 5th of july, people say it was a chinese lantern, but it didnt look like one, and had very different characteristics of one.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If you look at the position of the sun, based on looking at the shadows of the buildings it would give a reflection. its not "glowing" it is a reflection

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join