It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Ufo tagging along w/ second plane Before Impact? (911 Footage)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I wasn't real sure if I should drop this in the 911 forum or here, but since it is about a "UFO," I guess this is good.

I have always wondered what this piece was that seemed to fly off after the second impact, but for the most part I just chalked it up to debris.

This footage below now makes me wonder, as it appears to be tagging along with the plane Before impact. I just thought it needed a quick ATS look over as I thought this footage was kind of interesting. Maybe some others may have a clue as to what it might be.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Finally, I've told everybody about that. And actually there are more videos that I have seen that have possible UFO footage in 911. I will verify the video and post it so you can take a look.

* Ok did my research and found the videos. The thing is I don't know how to embed videos here so someone please do it for me. This is the video www.youtube.com...
It appears in two more videos and I saw a third one now but i think that one is a glitch.
The first is between the 8:00 and 8:02
The second 8:48 to 8:54
And the new one 9:10 to 9:15 (I think it's just a glitch but we never know)

What do you think??

Sorry for my errors but english is not my primary language.

edit on 16-7-2011 by rober_boricua because: Continuation

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
more like ifo... it looks like a piece of teh plane flying away

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I dont know its hard to tell but it appears to be flying behind the plane in the beginning. Like I said I always thought it was just debris, now Im not so sure. Im not saying its a ufo either in the alien sense, but I would like to know what it is

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It looks like an escape pod of some sort. With people all watching the impact, it would be easy to get away in a small vehicle like that.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It does kinda look like an escape pod or some small craft that came out of the plane.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

hmmm, I would say debris too, except its following the plane before it hits, and then keeps on cruising after the fact! What the hell is that? Whether this is an alien or not, this tragic 9-11 event just gets deeper and deeper

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A missile maybe? I have heard that one more than the thing about the UFO. Whatever it was seemed to be coming off the bottom of the plane. Escape pod or maybe even just a bird flying by at the moment, closer to the camera so it appears large...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

ifo, as in identified?

If pieces of a plane that big fall off on their own before the plane hits anything, well then I am never flying again!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

I think you have written English better then some that are suppose to know it so good for you and no worries there.
Im assuming you are referring to this as far as the first one? I took a screen shot of it:

The second one I think is probably just a bug or bird, and I agree the last is most likely a glitch.

I would think that whatever is in the pic below would be the same thing as what Im trying to show in my video, but they don't really look anything alike.... Things that make you go hmmm I suppose

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yeha now its an escape pod? come one really ? im pretty sure its debri

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Watch that agian. What ever it is goes though the first tower with the plane. You can see it enter the tower at :18 but at :19 & :20 you do not see it because it is inside the tower. You can see it exit the tower at :21.
You can see it even better starting at :30 to :36
What ever it is seems to follow the plane into the build and is able to come out the other side and still keep going. It has to be under power to keep going the way it does. The more answers we get the questions we get. It never ends.

Can some one convert this to a frame by frame break down?

edit on 7/16/2011 by fixer1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I thought the same thing, it does look like it goes in with the plane. It seemed to be behind the left wing, but I can't figure out if it is passing in front or behind the other tower when it moves out. I can try to take screen shots, but maybe someone has a better program that can actually catch the frames. It is really hard to stop and pause yt for screenshots moving that fast or close together.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It's Dick Cheney's personal UAV to view the kill.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Infront of. Look at frame :21 & :22. You can see it infront of the second tower.
I have learned to be quick with the space bar when watching You Tube videos.

link   

Some experianced pilots said that such a plane could not make it in one piece with such a great turn at this speed, they said it would fall apart. Perhaps this plane did make it, but a part of it was lost.

link   

No, is just a second before that. between 8:01 and 8:02. The second is just to fast to be a bird.
edit on 16-7-2011 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I went back and watched again. If you watch at the :29 second mark. it sure looks to me like this does drop from the plane. This is the first ss I have gotten at least

It would be awesome if someone could loop that part.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

You are right it is in front. lol, I feel so silly but needless to say thanks for the space bar tip! That is quite handy!
Whatever it is, it does come out of the building or through the building, but it looks like it went in behind the plane and like I said it looks like it is dropped from the plane as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbyszek420

Some experianced pilots said that such a plane could not make it in one piece with such a great turn at this speed, they said it would fall apart. Perhaps this plane did make it, but a part of it was lost.

An engine maybe?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join