It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 9/11 - Time Magazine Cover Image

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by ZackMorris

I'm not looking for attention, if I was, I would be posting silly Elenin/Nibiru youtube videos.

Sadly, people don't think for themselves anymore.
I was hoping to see more of an effort from people. But, as alot of conspiracy theorists claim, TPTB are trying to dumb us down, to make us lazy. It seems like they have succeeded.

We do not look, we do not see anymore, we do not think for ourselves anymore, we just want to be spoon fed.

The image -

Two light beams represent the number '11'. This '11' is next to the 9/11. This gives us 11/9/11.
The image has America clearly lit up at night. It is telling us to use the American date format: MM/DD/YY.

Therefore we have the date: 9th November 2011.

What else is significant?

The image is presented as if taken from space, with the word 'Beyond' overlaying Earth.
The 'lightbeams' are converging to a point, they are forming an arrow pointing to Earth.

The translation -

On 9th November 2011, from beyond the boundary of earth, a space object will come down to earth.

st.

edit on 14-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

Don't get me wrong, I can think for myself and see some things others don't at times but I honestly never believed 9/11 was more than an extremist plot and couldn't see those two beams as being part of anything in the image.

I can agree that your translation could be possible though most definitely.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Interesting cover.

It's hard to see the actual date on the magazine to compare the font on the numbers, however, it looks like two capital letter i s (eyes) in the big 9/11, instead of two ones to me.

Compare the supposed number ones in the big 9/11 to the letter i in the word TIME.

What's up with that?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I often wonder (if hidden messages aren't my mind overplaying) if they do this to see if we are indeed dumbing down properly, or something a long those lines.

If this magazine cover is true, what an insane 23rd birthday I'll be having. My birthday is 11/9 and I have always looked at the clock at 9:11. It's the little coincidences that make you think.
edit on 14-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: I changed some stuff. Mostly punctuation for better understanding. Actually...that's all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit I am not one that sees things that others see.
I have never been able to see the pictures at the mall around Christmas that have hidden pictures inside.
My family would have to point it out for me.

What I saw in this picture was nothing at first.
Then you post about numbers so I look again, and still only see the date at the top in small print and the larger 911.

Well not getting the point I look for acouple more minutes and then I think... Ha! I see it!

The OP is talking about the large Oil Slick covering the entire ocean...

Well wrong again I guess, because you are talking about the Nov. test and conspiracies.

So... Does anyone else see the oil slick covering the ocean? Not to that I mean to be off topic, or is that the topic?
Confused

edit on 14-9-2011 by MissPoovey because: wording

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting image OP.

Guess what else happens on 11/9/11?

2005 YU55

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Don't get me wrong, I can think for myself and see some things others don't at times but I honestly never believed 9/11 was more than an extremist plot and couldn't see those two beams as being part of anything in the image.

I can agree that your translation could be possible though most definitely.

I used to think that too about 9/11. But it just seemed too big of an event to be a terrorist attack. It seemed to be an event to burn an image into our heads.

Is it possible it was a warning message, disguised as an attack, for the 'Upper tears' of society, to prepare them?

But maybe that's just crazy thinking!

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Two i's, two 1's, two pillars, two collumns, two towers.

Visually they all 'look' the same, they are symbollic of each other.

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
I often wonder (if hidden messages aren't my mind overplaying) if they do this to see if we are indeed dumbing down properly, or something a long those lines.

Interesting thought, I like it.

I've wondered if maybe TPTB have planted double meaning in some messages, so that the Conspiracy Theorists find the sensational version, spread the story of the sensational version and then get totally ridiculed when it doesn't happen. All the while something else is being done elsewhere.

[quote
If this magazine cover is true, what an insane 23rd birthday I'll be having. My birthday is 11/9 and I have always looked at the clock at 9:11. It's the little coincidences that make you think.
Coincidences do happen, that's for sure. But when you get a couple of coincidences together, then it starts to make you wonder.

Whatever happens, I am sure it will be a memorable birthday for you!
Hope it's a good one.

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
Well, I have to admit I am not one that sees things that others see.
I have never been able to see the pictures at the mall around Christmas that have hidden pictures inside.
My family would have to point it out for me.

Ever seen those 'Magic Eye' posters? Where they supposedly have a hidden image, but you need to go cross-eyed or something to see it? Well, I have never seen the hidden images in those yet.

As for mall pictures, some things are more obvious than others. Once you know they are there, you start seeing them everywhere.

The OP is talking about the large Oil Slick covering the entire ocean...

Well wrong again I guess, because you are talking about the Nov. test and conspiracies.

So... Does anyone else see the oil slick covering the ocean? Not to that I mean to be off topic, or is that the topic?
Confused

Hey good catch. That does look a bit like a slick. I needed to lighten the image up in order to see that.

Interesting.

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks Signals. I have been aware of the FEMA test and YU55 for a while. YU55 is the reason I know to ignore Elenin.

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Some thing is so funny.

They have written 11 by roman letters ІІ , which means 2. the old 9+2=11

If they wanted to write 11 in roman they should have written XI. but they didn't.

+ You shouldn't pay much attention to the ones who want to disappoint you without any reason.

IMHO : I believe that UFO seems to be subject of mass distraction from reality. I mean I believe in dinosaurs because there are facts about them that they have been living on earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Canada is in the dark ages?

Or they moved out the area because they know what's coming?!

Care to have a stab at a full interpretation Josh? It would be interesting to get a Mason's perspective on this.

st.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
TIME magazine is admitting that an alien tractor beam took down the towers

So, now that we "remembered" 9/11, we're now supposed to move on, forget, go beyond? I love how the government and media act together to tell us what to think and feel and remember.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Canada is in the dark ages?

Haha haven't they always been? On a more serious note, on the picture, there seems to be an oddly shaped shadow covering Canada and the northern tip of the United States.

If you look at the lights, they get more dimmed out as if something is over them in the northern part.
The yellow circle is the weird shadow I notice.

Maybe it's nothing, still it all seems very peculiar.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yet another one, kids coloring book. I think someone is trying to tell us something!

edit on 19-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First thought was "11/9/11". The lights were the pinnacle point of the photo, the rest was easy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would like to add that the two beams of light are covered with the letters "nd", as in SECOND.

Second 9/11? Also why is the eleven written with two letters "i" instead of 1s?...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My question is why. Why on earth would anyone do something like you are proposing. What is the point at putting hints out like that. They are to vague to do any good. And if it's the people responsible doing it why would they point out the fact? To rub it in our face? No, I'm sorry. I believe your reasoning is faulty and that you are suffering from a major case of pareidolia. Your seeing things that aren't there my friend. I have found that when you look for conspiracies everywhere... you tend to find them. Whether they are real or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes beyond 9/11 magazine.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

My question is why. Why on earth would anyone do something like you are proposing. What is the point at putting hints out like that. They are to vague to do any good. And if it's the people responsible doing it why would they point out the fact? To rub it in our face?

I can only guess as to the reason. I can give you alot of "maybe's" but I don't imagine they would be satisfactory to you.

Instead, I will simply suggest having a think about an impact situation and have a think about how confirming that impact publicly would affect the world. Think about economies. Think about moving people. This world is moneycentric.

No, I'm sorry. I believe your reasoning is faulty and that you are suffering from a major case of pareidolia. Your seeing things that aren't there my friend. I have found that when you look for conspiracies everywhere... you tend to find them. Whether they are real or not.

People interpret artwork and images everyday. There is the saying 'a picture paints a thousand words'.
I offered an interpretation of an image. The interpretation is valid. Whether or not it is correct is another thing entirely.

It may well be that I am just seeing things. Then again, it may well be that you refuse to see. It may well be that you have a very closed mind. It may well be that you have 'eyes that cannot see'.

You claim you have found that when you look you find, so in other words, you have looked and you have found things that did not come to pass. Care to share what you 'thought' you had found?

Or are you just repeating what you have heard other people say.

st.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join