It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 9/11 - Time Magazine Cover Image

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Doing some surfing today, I stumbled across the cover image for latest issue of Time magazine.

I found it to be a very powerful image symbolically, so thought I would share it. I don't want to pollute your thoughts before you have had a chance to absorb it's visuals, so I will hold off on giving my symbolic interpretation for the moment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6284ca10e8.png[/atsimg]

st.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Bat signal, still under construction.
Waiting for the Bat template.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Or waiting for the chem-trailers to create some clouds!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ok, i'll make my thinking more obvious.

I see two full dates on the cover. Both in M/D/Y format. One is WAY more obvious than the other.

st.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see September 19 2011 but what's the other one? Or is it symbolic and not in print form?

2nd

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

November 9th, 2011 or in English date format (day/month) 9/11 this year.

Good find OP

edit on 13/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nice catch... 11/9/11...same day the "test" Emergency Alert System takes over the airwaves!!

11 (Twin Tower Lights) - 9 - 11

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

The picture also denotes a lot of symbolism...look at the bright round light over Chicago...makes ya wonder?? This whole picture is screaming at us with many possibilites!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

The picture also denotes a lot of symbolism...look at the bright round light over Chicago...makes ya wonder?? This whole picture is screaming at us with many possibilites!!

That 'bright round light' really isn't "over Chicago"...that *is* Chicago. It's the aggregate output of a few hundred thousand street lights, headlights, illuminated storefronts and advertizing signs, seen from either a very high flying aircraft or (more likely) a satellite.

If you ever get a chance to take a night flight over a major city, by all means, take it. If the weather is clear, it's one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm the first to point out that it's a blue beam coming out of NYC? Really1?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nice catch... 11/9/11...same day the "test" Emergency Alert System takes over the airwaves!!

11 (Twin Tower Lights) - 9 - 11
Hallelujah! Someone else finally got there.

Chicago looks bright but look where the two columns of light end... They point to the points on the letter [size=18]M.

Very masonic. Two columns of light to an M. The square and compasses of course make an M shape.... I'd better be quiet.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

That 'bright round light' really isn't "over Chicago"...that *is* Chicago. It's the aggregate output of a few hundred thousand street lights, headlights, illuminated storefronts and advertizing signs, seen from either a very high flying aircraft or (more likely) a satellite.

If you ever get a chance to take a night flight over a major city, by all means, take it. If the weather is clear, it's one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see.

I've always thought illluminated cities at night look like fiber-optic spiderwebs. It is a pretty special sight...light= the life below.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
*Snip-snip*
edit on 13-9-2011 by Brother Stormhammer because: Removed text from accidental double posting.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

November 9th, 2011 or in English date format (day/month) 9/11 this year.

Good find OP

With eyes that can see!

Glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

As Pimander pointed out, its partly symbolic. The two beams are '11', the rest of the date is 9/11.
As its an American publication, with America on the cover, using American date (M/D/Y) format gives us:

11/9/11 --> 9th November 2011

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer
I'm the first to point out that it's a blue beam coming out of NYC? Really1?

If you have ever been in New York at night, when you see these two beams going skyward, you eyes automatically follow them up.

They are showing you the way. Trying to (en)lighten the path for you. They are your guiding light.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Hallelujah! Someone else finally got there.

Chicago looks bright but look where the two columns of light end... They point to the points on the letter [size=18]M.

Very masonic. Two columns of light to an M. The square and compasses of course make an M shape.... I'd better be quiet.

I may not have to give my interpretation after all, Pimander seems to be on the same wave length.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dang, I was hoping that after nearly 12 hours, you'd have explained... Once its off the FIREHOSE page, just how much attention did you expect this thread to garner? Now I'm gonna miss out because I simply do not have the time, nevermind the memory, to return to this thread in hopes that you will complete the thought tou started with.. I'm gonna guess you have roman numerals in mind.. MII? Or IIM? Oh well, probably best not to fill my jead with any extra information anyway. No offense to you my good man, and i appreciate you attempting to bring this to our attention, but I am off to the next thread in hopes that it will be completed. If it were something complex, I could imagine it going on for days, or in some cases, more than a week. But this should have been finished by now. No hard feelings, just my honest opinion mixed with a little of that human jealousy... "Now I don't get to see what it was!!! Whaaaa!"

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I'm not looking for attention, if I was, I would be posting silly Elenin/Nibiru youtube videos.

Sadly, people don't think for themselves anymore.
I was hoping to see more of an effort from people. But, as alot of conspiracy theorists claim, TPTB are trying to dumb us down, to make us lazy. It seems like they have succeeded.

We do not look, we do not see anymore, we do not think for ourselves anymore, we just want to be spoon fed.

The image -

Two light beams represent the number '11'. This '11' is next to the 9/11. This gives us 11/9/11.
The image has America clearly lit up at night. It is telling us to use the American date format: MM/DD/YY.

Therefore we have the date: 9th November 2011.

What else is significant?

The image is presented as if taken from space, with the word 'Beyond' overlaying Earth.
The 'lightbeams' are converging to a point, they are forming an arrow pointing to Earth.

The translation -

On 9th November 2011, from beyond the boundary of earth, a space object will come down to earth.

st.

edit on 14-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Canada is in the dark ages?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join