It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the Sunset - >> TONIGHT <<

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pics or stfu, right? lol.

well, some of you might remember the last time i posted a strange thread such as this, if not you might want to check it out here www.abovetopsecret.com...

otherwise: here's the scoop, a brilliant light source set in the East tonight, while Sol set in the West as He usually does. There was a fantastic spectrum of pink that arched from one source of light the other, creating an effect in the sky I have never seen before in my life - clouds quickly rolled in, and soon enough my girlfriend and I noticed two (one, then perhaps 5 minutes later a second - or perhaps the same one) holographic/cloaked flying vehicles - the moon also made drastic movements in the sky, and moved both way on the horizon - so without further ado

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL _ NOW _ NOW _ NOW _ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pictures, I don't own a cellphone, and I don't carry a camera with me - if you are still having problems understanding what is about to happen - maybe PINK Floyd can set things straight for me:

Good luck, brothers and sisters.

Ahh, I should add that during our walk when all of this was taking place I noticed Cab # 377 (which I actually have tattooed on the back of my right arm) and then at the end of our walk I saw Cab # 233 - which indicates to me that we are INDEED HEADED TOWARD THE SINGULARITY - but who will continue to advance forward into the Cosmos?? The Spectrum goes both ways - expand along with it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say, but it's interesting.

Second Line

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

oh dear , here we go again
another ` earth shattering ` " event " that only occured in your , perception , delusion or deception

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I understand what you are trying to say and I am utterly baffled.

I really don't even know where to begin.

How bright was the artificial light source in the East? Equal to the sun's intensity?
More information would be helpful.

Also if you don't mind, please elaborate more on the UFO sightings you had, that is interesting as well.

Maybe you should slow down a bit and take it one part at a time, and tell us everything you know.

Perhaps the bright light in the East was actually a UFO event? There cannot be two suns because I still only have one sun.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Again?
And what is a "cab # whatever"?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
signs many have been waiting for...it is interesting and I don't need a picture to understand and believe you ...the situation with your special numbers are only going to be of significance to you though..but It is cool when that happens and I do understand I sometimes have something happen and then it seems as a confirmation that I saw what I saw or experienced what i experienced.... my special numbers or something of major significance follows it and seems to happen as if to say to me pay attention to what just happened ...it is significant!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Again?
And what is a "cab # whatever"?

syncronicity - time is fractal in nature - time wave zero - we are headed toward a singularity. billions of years compressed into microseconds. eh?

i really don't have time to answer a million questions - i wouldn't waste my time writing this to fool a bunch of truth seekers - for that is what i am, and this is part of my path - get ready - this sh!t is real.

link   
You say the sky turned pink at sunset?

Wow.

Given the current Luna cycle....wouldn't the light source in the east have been the moon?

link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

another ` earth shattering ` " event " that only occured in your , perception , delusion or deception

Possibly.

However, there are alternate explanations. Perhaps they did indeed see lights in the sky, but their excitement and personality traits cause the story to sound unrealistic. Also, mis-identification of a UFO light source as a '2nd sun' when everyone else on Earth clearly has only 1 sun still, doesn't help the case at all.

However it is up to you and I to distinguish obvious mistakes from possible alternatives.

There is a chance the OP did indeed see something similar to what they describe, although it is obvious they did not identify it correctly.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Wow.

Given the current Luna cycle....wouldn't the light source in the east have been the moon?

I thought this too. But then he said the moon was acting funny in the next statements, possibly even reversing course or something.

I interpreted that to be a separation of the two subjects. The mentioning of the moon activity on the side of the "strange sun like light in the East", causes me to think these are separate claims which stand on their own.

I could be wrong but, that was my interpretation.
edit on 12-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I understand what you are trying to say and I am utterly baffled.

I really don't even know where to begin.

How bright was the artificial light source in the East? Equal to the sun's intensity?
More information would be helpful.

Also if you don't mind, please elaborate more on the UFO sightings you had, that is interesting as well.

Maybe you should slow down a bit and take it one part at a time, and tell us everything you know.

Perhaps the bright light in the East was actually a UFO event? There cannot be two suns because I still only have one sun.

Bah - it's always like this, isn't it - The second source was never seen first hand, but the allusion to the amount of light was unmissable - it was equal to the sun in brightness, the arch of pink spread over the sphere, if you understand me, equally.

It seemed to me that the planes were there to provide coverage where needed, discretely

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

you're an idiot. full stop.

And he's mean as well. Over to you...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I starred and flagged this one to spite your lack of decorum. Pfft.
edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Acid is a helluva drug.

But seriously why can't I see really cool stuff like that?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think That the internet allows so many more reports than say 20 years ago and with so many cell phones equipped with camera's It's so much easier to catch and report so much more. I'm not saying that there isn't something going on around the world. I am however stating that we have the ability to show and share on such a grander scale that now every little thing in the world is on the web.

Good video though.

link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Bah - it's always like this, isn't it - The second source was never seen first hand, but the allusion to the amount of light was unmissable - it was equal to the sun in brightness, the arch of pink spread over the sphere, if you understand me, equally.

It seemed to me that the planes were there to provide coverage where needed, discretely

Thank you for more information.

So you only saw the light emitted by whatever it was. However you say the light was on par with the intensity of the sun, interesting.

Could you provide time and location? Perhaps someone from your location saw this as well.

I honestly believe if you really did see this event, you saw UFO or top secret military activity.

Is the reason you put this in 2012 forum was because you suppose this could be related to some type of "Project Blue Beam" experimentation??

link   
And back to craziness, just when I thought I was over with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Wow.

I thought this too. But then he said the moon was acting funny in the next statements, possibly even reversing course or something.

I interpreted that to be a separation of the two subjects. The mentioning of the moon activity on the side of the "strange sun like light in the East", causes me to think these are separate claims which stand on their own.

I could be wrong but, that was my interpretation.
edit on 12-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

yeah, i realise the sky turns pink - red sky at night, sailors delight and all that -

we saw two light sources about an hour before sunset at her place - where i then remembered the pink floyd song - went for a walk (we were going to an abandoned orchard to pick apples
) where we then noticed the sky, where normally the pink is where the sun is setting, along the horizon, this spread across the sphere of the sky, where on the otherside there was another source of light - only 20 minutes later did the moon rise

and yes, it as an object moved in a way that was outside of its normal orbit - it _did_ change position, which we noticed after we left the orchard (it ended up being waaaay too dark to pick apples) as my gf said in the post i just put on facebook - " yup. we stopped other people on the street and they saw it too. and the moon moved from the south west to south east in a matter of 20 mins on our way home once it was dark. i hardly believe it either, but i definitely saw it. just look tmr."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I used to go for nature walks and chow on those funny mushrooms too

But that was along time ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join