It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the Sunset - >> TONIGHT <<

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

The path to enlightenment is an amazing journey. The feelings are overwhelming and unexplainable. Be humbled that the signs were made available to you. It is am awesome feeling. Safe passage to you and yours.

PLPL

Stay true to what you feel inside of you, negative brings negative, stay positive and positive will come.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Minori because: Afterthought

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Look folks, if you are just going to make fun of the OP and call him nuts simply because what he says doesn't make sense than I suggest you keep it to yourselves. And enough with the drug jokes cmon.

Open your minds for a minute and ask yourselves what if this guy is telling the truth as he sees it? He may not know what he saw but he still could have seen what he describes.

We can either make fun of the fellow, or we can help him figure it out (and help ourselves figure it out as well).

I personally am going to take the high road here and aid in determining what was witnessed.

There's nothing to determine here on ATS. Whatever you guys come up with or say will just remain a probability.

Besides. If this was true, millions of people would have seen it. And that's being conservative.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Originally posted by The Asgard
You might have seen something but just to be clear.

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun
2. The Moon is where it should be.

So if you take those two fundamental questions out of the equation what do you have left?

This is the question you should be asking yourself.

I have a question for you, which everyone seemed to have overlooked when I asked it originally:

what causes the poles of something massive like the earth to intimately entwine themselves with one another?

Seriously OP. This is basic knowledge. This is exactly the stuff that they teach you in science lessons in primary or secondary school.

Solar winds are what causes disturbances on the magnetosphere of the earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

The path to enlightenment is an amazing journey. The feelings are overwhelming and unexplainable. Be humbled that the signs were made available to you. It is am awesome feeling. Safe passage to you and yours.

PLPL

Stay true to what you feel inside of you, negative brings negative, stay positive and positive will come.

That's right OP. Listen to this man and don't come back wasting our time with BS stories. -_-

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Got home earlier and saw what looked like two suns setting. If i should explain it then it looked more like one sun behind another, like an eclipse, with the one at the back setting faster than the one in front. Grabbed my phone ran to my balcony and took two photos, which doesn't look as exiting as what i saw with my eyes. All i see on the photos is the glare of the sun at the back on top of the one in the front.

I will say that i don't know a lot about this stuff, but i do believe it's the atmosphere that played a trick on the eye. Will be reading up on it tonight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/898c40d793e0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36c92f991316.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

maybe PINK Floyd can set things straight

So, who nuked who? Two suns in the sunset. Could be the human race is run. Indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun

So if you take those two fundamental questions out of the equation what do you have left?

I have a question for you, which everyone seemed to have overlooked when I asked it originally:

what causes the poles of something massive like the earth to intimately entwine themselves with one another?

Uh... Solar wind?? You clearly know nothing about the magnetosphere and how it interacts with the sun.

And i ask you.. If there is a second sun, then why the heck havent we experienced the effects from the gravitational pull of this massive body yet? If there was such a object so close to our planet then it would cause something FAR worse than a earthquake or similar.

The fact that there is no effects observed shows that it is nothing more than a comet just like nasa claims.
But i guess people like you live on blind faith instead of actually using your brain.

But go ahead ignore science and go back to hiding behind the rock like you do best..
edit on 13-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Blind faith? I saw this with my own eyes.
edit on 13-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun

Seriously OP. This is basic knowledge. This is exactly the stuff that they teach you in science lessons in primary or secondary school.

Solar winds are what causes disturbances on the magnetosphere of the earth.

I am aware of the solar winds, sir. from what i understand of them, and the condition our sphere was in last night that a flare directed at our earth would have fried us all. that's what the red indicates, correct me if i'm wrong - i don't study science, I study ancient history, linguistics and music and the fringe of the quantum universe -

your curriculum must differ from the public school which I attended, as solar winds were never discussed, that being said -thank you for taking the time to slight my intelligence.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011

So, who nuked who? Two suns in the sunset. Could be the human race is run. Indeed.

Could be for some. =)

the pink was emphasised due to the synchronistic pink ribbon which attached the two sources of light from either ends of the 'marble'

Sol was blazing at about 7am this morning -not really a september sunrise, really.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

PLPL

Thank you, Brother. =)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

youtube vid snipped

That's two suns? lol, I've probably seen that at least 100 times in the last 10 years, and I dont look at the sky much during the day.

That to me is definitely NOT two suns, I'd probably need 20 bongs, 50 trips, 4 shrooms, and two bottles of grappa to make that out as two suns. Pretty sure this can go to the hoax bin now.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Why, that would make you a drug addict, and your opinion means about as much to me as it would to a judge sitting on the bench. I was of sober and sound mind when I observed this phenomenon.

capice?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah, and you know I thought my story just wasn't crazy enough, so I thought I'd toss in some Moon position anomaly and cloaked flying technology. I have NOTHING better to do with my time.

that being said, I'm going to work on music.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

And back to craziness, just when I thought I was over with it.

It will never be over with....nevah......NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 13-9-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011

Furthermore, the lyrics do not imply that a nuclear war has taken place, read the lyrics:

" the sun is in the east, even though the day is done "
^^^^^^ that is what I saw

"And I suffer premonitions
that is what I fear (for those that mock the warnings in the sky)

Confirm suspicions
(because I've been waiting for this for years. perhaps since birth)

Of the holocaust to come. "
(buy some duct tape and some bottled water)

"A holocaust that has happened" would imply that someone had been nuked.
edit on 13-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
well actually i was watching the sun yesterday and i was thinking about how i didn't see "nibiru" or elenin or whatever other things people say, so if i didnt see anything means there's nothing, im not saying nibiru or whatever doesnt exist, im just saying they are not behind the sun.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Planes are good reflectors and look especially bright when reflecting light against a dark backdrop at sunset. Seen it lots times. So if something was cloaked how did you see it? Finally, the Moon cannot make drastic movements.

Still it pays to look up.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Check this place out for distorted Sun images.

atoptics.co.uk...
and
atoptics.co.uk...
and
atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah, and you know I thought my story just wasn't crazy enough, so I thought I'd toss in some Moon position anomaly and cloaked flying technology. I have NOTHING better to do with my time.

that being said, I'm going to work on music.

Finally some truth from you.

By the way, you aren't enlightened, you aren't even close. Listening to pink floyd and smoking dope doesn't make you enlightened.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The OP left us in suspense wondering what the 2nd sun really is, since its not a 2nd sun as the OP suggests and states.

Definitely no S nor F..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
yeah dawgs - as a PF fan - i cannot let this slide

Furthermore, the lyrics do not imply that a nuclear war has taken place, read the lyrics:

yeah - lets read the lyrics - ALL of them not just your cherry picked line

In my rear view mirror the sun is going down
sinking behind bridges in the road
and I think of all the good things
that we have left undone
and I suffer premonitions
confirm suspicions
of the holocaust to come

the wire that holds the cork
that keeps the anger in
gives way
and suddenly it's day again