It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The Hell Do You Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Fine It's Good People Believe In Aliens. Logically they exist.

But With Not One Picture Of a Space Alien,
Or His Space Craft. (Plenty Interesting Photos.),

Can Someone Tell me How people can believe
There is a Andromeda Council
Aliens are at War In Space,
What Races are At War..
How the Hell would anyone here that the Dracos, and Greys are Fighting?
Or the Fish People, Lion People, and The Reptillians are at War.?

I know Googling Alien Races, Or Extraterrestrial Races returns a few sites wiith some interesting Stories, which offer no legit proof.
I found this info and it seems.

ANDROMEDAS

The Andromedan Council has ordered all extraterrestrial presences on the planet, in the planet, and on the moon to be completely out of our space. They want everything that's ET, benevolent or not, off the planet. This will be very interesting since there are over 1,833 reptilians living in our planet and over 18,000 grays living underground and on the moon. The council would like to see how we will live with each other when we are not being manipulated by ETs, as we have been for the last 5,723 years

DRACOS (Mothmen)
The leader elite of the Reptilians are the 'Draco'. They even have special 'wings', which are flaps of skin, supported by long ribs. These can be folded back against the body. They are also known as the "Dragon Race" and their symbology usually includes the Winged Serpent. Also known as the Mothmen. There are elements of their species which do not have wings -- the "soldier class" of the species and 'scientists'

DRACO-BORGS

Cybernetic forms controlled by reptilian entities. These would also include those forms which are animated by fallen supernatural or paraphysical entities, whether of 'gray,' 'human-like', 'mechanical' or other configuration. There are some who suggest that human-appearing 'infiltrators' of this type may exist in our society, and that certain characteristics might give them away--i.e. the eyes, a slightly sulfurous smell, unrefined features such as no fingerprints or ears or other 'body' parts which seem to have a slight 'artificial' appearance.

DRAGONWORMS
These creatures are largely subterranean and have been reported on very rare occasions. Although a mutation of the serpent race which lost the use of it's limbs through centuries of atrophication, it is nevertheless apparently a part of the reptilian 'conspiracy'. The 'Dragonworms' are reportedly very intelligent, according so certain sources. 'They' have sometimes been described as appearing similar to a giant reptilian 'worm' or 'slug'.

The site I got this from list these as known Types of Aliens and Races. Yet Offers No Proof.
Yet some have gotten their info from this site.

Hey Guess what Dwarfs are aliens...Yes Dwarfs. Known specie of Alien.

Diminutive humans who have allegedly been encountered in or near caverns in various parts of the world, including northern California and the south-eastern Arizona / south-western New Mexico region and in some in connection to UFO's, although most reported 'dwarf' sightings in connection to UFO's are actually sightings of the saurian 'greys'. These should not be confused with the small 'elementals' or 'nature spirits' which some believe are ethereal in nature yet have the ability to appear in solid or semi-solid form at times. The Dwarf races are allegedly just as human as surface peoples but average between 3 to 4 ft. in height, although at times they have been seen as small as two feet. As with the 'giants' or 'Els' this diminutivity may have resulted in a genetic anomaly which ran it's course due to the separation of their race(s) from the International 'gene pool'. They allegedly live in subterranean systems to a large extent as a 'protective' measure. And as we've said, some allegedly possess 'aerial disk' technology and interplanetary travel capabilities.

We Have The Iguanoids. Yes your pet lizard...may be a alien from another star system, or atleast have a cousin from a another star system.

IGUANOIDS

Approximately 4-5 ft. tall, with 'Iguana-like' appearance yet 'hominoid' configuration. They have sometimes been seen wearing black, hooded 'monk' robes or cloaks which conceal much of their saurian features, which include tails. These have been reported as being extremely dangerous and hateful towards humans and lesser-ranking Reptiloids such as Greys, and like all other branches of the 'serpent' race they utilize black witchcraft, sorcery and other forms of mind control against their enemies. They appear to be a dimension-hopping sorcerer or priest class among the reptiloid species.

Anybody Play World Of Warcraft? Remember The Naga from Stranlethorn Vale? Well Guess What!
They are Real!

NAGAS
Also referred to as the 'Reptoids', 'Reptiloids', 'Reptons', 'Homo-saurus', 'Lizard-men', or the 'Large Nosed Greys'. They play a significant role in the legends of India and Tibet where they are considered by some to be demoniacal residents of a subterranean realm.. They are described as being around 7-8 ft. tall and of various colors, grotesque, but most often moldy greenish with scaled crocodilian 'skin'. Allegedly descended from a branch of bipedal sauroids which existed thousands of years ago on earth and via mutation and natural selection developed the brain-body coordination necessary to develop a technology. Some species still reportedly retain a visible 'tail' although much atrophied from their supposedly extinct' saurian ancestors. Some abductees claim that the "lizard" people resemble a humanoid version of a Velociraptor. After a reputed
battle in ancient times between a "pre-Scandinavian" race from the Gobi region and a Reptiloid race based in Antarctica, the reptilians allegedly lost the battle for domination of the surface world and were driven into underground networks in which they eventually developed aerial and space technology. Refer to Agharians, Tarzissians,Dracos..

To Stay on the WOW Theme.
Undead...AKA Zombies
Are actually Aliens also.

ZOMBIES
Humans with alien brain implants programmed to help overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE.

The site I got this from has No Proof. Yet some have basically made up their mind, accepted the stories/history.
It's obvious some on this site (ATS) have gotten there info from that site.

There are some who have been searching youtube for stories. And Accepting them blindly, No Proof Needed.
It's Word for Word. People have no need to lie. Hoaxes don't exist. The Youtube Uploaders are not trying to get subscribers but

Some believe that Aliens are our Brothers and coming to save us.
No Proof Necessary. Apparently the Aliens are going to travel trillions of light years and give humanity all the knowledge of universe, technology and everything will be A OK!
Unicorns will be flying.
Cupids will be singing.
Peace On Earth.

I'm not saying there all Aliens are Evil, and will out to destroy us, but shouldn't we also be prepared if some are evil? The above situation does not seem to realistic. Sure they could have destroyed this planet along time ago, but would it not be pretty stupid to follow blindly that they will only be good?

I state this because for some reason most of the topics seem to be
"Oh the Aliens Will Save Us they are our family,"
"The Media is trying to make a false flag" type of stuff.

How can people believe these things blindly?
I think UFology has a problem with Credibilty and Gullibility.
It's cool to be "Open Minded," but shouldn't being "Open Minded" involve Logic, Common Sense?

I know there are quite a few Alien Religions that some follow. So If you are just sharing what your leader taught you... good for you..

Personally for me this has nothing to do with religion, This just shows there is too much Gullibility and BS in UFOLOGY..
It will never be credible outside of sites like this if people continue to spread the above as KNOWN FACT., when in reality it is BS, Fantasy, unitil proven otherwise

Please do not be a Hypocrite and call for this topic to be moved while not calling for others speaking of councils, and space families to moved right along with it.

edit on 12-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
yeah ive always wondered the samething..pretty outlandish.

zombies? sweeeet cant wait

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I know because of a historical document that was inspired by GOD called the bible. It tells me what these things are and show's me how to deal with them.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We can't and don't know OP. All I can offer is this video, take it for what it's worth.

I know they talk of space wars in there, lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Most of the information on alien races are bogus. We don't know what types of races are out there just yet. Talking about wars, humanity has been going through this for centuries. So its not really a surprise if aliens fight with each other more or less and humanity is involved. Indian epics talk about wars and these things cannot be neglected.
Remember these wars took place thousands of years ago.

But if aliens are so improvised in their spiritual quest, they would interfere at some point, warn may be even send some people down here to guide humanity. But there is no point in really thinking that all aliens are good or all are bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Unfortunately, the Bible is not a historical document and provides zero proof of anything regarding Angels, Demons or "the Nephilim" or what have you.

Anyways, as far as OP's stance is - I agree

Pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know anyone that believes that drivel!

Why are you so bent out of shape over 'channeled' info.?

Do you know anyone that takes that as gospel?

If so, rail on them! I souldn't have to see the phrase 'How the hell do you know?' every time I go to the new topics page!

I let my daughter see this site, because of the Manners & Decorum they have in place...

This is a Rant, not an invitation to discuss. BOOOO!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh come on, don't ask such a silly question. You already know the answer. Whether or not these things are real is besides the point. Ever since we were children, mere babes, we believed that there is something more to this great existence. We could see things that couldn't be seen, just by imagining them. We would become pirates, ninjas, kings, monsters, heroes, and spacemen with a single thought. The world was our playground, and it was strange and wonderful.

As we grew up, we kind of forgot how to utilize our imagination, but it never ceased to function. It functions everyday, giving us hope for something more. In this world, where we are beginning to unravel the secrets and where distance no longer has meaning, we hold on to something deep within ourselves, something that tells us there is still more to be explored, more to be seen, more to be experienced.

This mechanism of belief, it assists even the greatest of us in getting out of bed every morning. It gives us something to look forward to, something to believe in. It makes those dark corners, hidden by shadow, a mysterious playground yet to be known. Sometimes it is in our nature to hide from the light, for we seek not to be blinded and disillusioned by the rays of knowledge and reality.

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

shouldn't being "Open Minded involve Logic, Common Sense?
I think ATS specializes in another aspect of being open minded. Imagination.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

I personally think this is very much similar to religion. To me it seems like this has replaced religion for certain people. It is nothing more than blind faith just like religions.

I believe myself there is a big chance there is life out there, but it just dosent seem plausible that they travel all the way over here due to the insane distances and scale of the universe.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Fine It's Good People Believe In Aliens. Logically they exist.

But With Not One Picture Of a Space Alien,
Or His Space Craft. (Plenty Interesting Photos.),

Can Someone Tell me How people can believe
There is a Andromeda Council
Aliens are at War In Space,
What Races are At War..
How the Hell would anyone here that the Dracos, and Greys are Fighting?
Or the Fish People, Lion People, and The Reptillians are at War.?

I know Googling Alien Races, Or Extraterrestrial Races returns a few sites wiith some interesting Stories, which offer no legit proof.
I found this info and it seems.

ANDROMEDAS

The Andromedan Council has ordered all extraterrestrial presences on the planet, in the planet, and on the moon to be completely out of our space.

I assure you, It cannot be true. I issued no such orders.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I know because of a historical document that was inspired by GOD called the bible. It tells me what these things are and show's me how to deal with them.

Stop with all your religious crap theres a forum for people like you go use it, any and all of what you post anymore has god or bible in it. Whats making me so upset is that your a grown man, try and act like one everyone here knows your obessed with god and thats fine but quit cluttering any and all ufo threads with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Of course there is Alien life out there, and maybe on earth. The reason WE do not know for sure is because of the secrecy the US government holds, the reason they hold this secrecy is for the benefit of the human civilization. Can you imagine a story on the news 'Aliens here on Earth'. It would be the BIGGEST historical event to EVER happen. We as humans can barely maintain living in peace with each other, I don't see us being able to live in harmony with a whole different species of intelligent beings. The economy would be destroyed, terrorism would be on a whole new level to what it is now, and we simply would not have the technology to coincide with these beings. Another theory is, WE are the experiment of these Aliens, they may have placed us here in order to evolve like they have. We as a civilization have only been around for roughly 10,000 years, other life forms would have surely been around before that considering how old the universe is. In this time they would have advanced in every aspect that we haven't. I feel that in time, when we are on the brink of destruction they will have to come forward in order to protect us and help us evolve. Only then will we understand that in order to survive we MUST come together as a race and evolve together.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's called extraterrestrials to actually meet humans on Earth and tell them what's going on in the world. *sigh*

oh look Alex Collier mentioning Andromedan Council before the website youtube and google exists. It's from the 1990s.

edit on 12-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
It's called extraterrestrials to actually meet humans on Earth and tell them what's going on in the world. *sigh*

oh look Alex Collier mentioning Andromedan Council before the website youtube and google exists. It's from the 1990s.

=================================
Oh Boy..

Your Hero Alex Collier. Go On and Read this article. Its a long story hopefully you can pay attention...In short the guy you been defending alot lately...well... he's a fraud...

www.truthcontrol.com...

After all, what we have here is someone making wild and delusional claims - without a shred of ANY evidence to support them. In any legitimate field of study such things would be revealed as nonsense and fraud and would probably be very quickly forgotten.

But the so-called UFO and New Age communities are populated in large numbers by people with very little discernment, logical thinking abilities, experience in research, or even healthy...skepticism. Nor do they like having this pointed out to them.

Having had to take responsibility to evolve the aforementioned skills myself over the past several decades, and having spent a lot of time checking out all sorts of channeled material, claims of "contact", predictions and prophecies, etc., I have a perspective that is not simply a matter of feel-good, wishful thinking.

For anyone not familiar with Mr. Collier
A supporters site with extract of his writings.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

^Your choice rather you want to believe this with no proof.

The Wikipedia Page
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I came into this thread pretty angry because I think people like those quoted in the OP give real conspiracy a bad name....and I still think this...

but...

your well-written post made me see the whole issue in a new light so I say let all the flowers of madness bloom by the thosands, welcome all crackpots! Because it is garbage but garbage makes great fertilizer for THE TRUTH!

May human creativity and playfulness live forever, they are among our few saving graces.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I researched enough to know what stays true to me. (I recently became friends who made contact) Choose whatever you want to believe. It doesn't change the fact the positive message Alex Collier presented. I loved how Alex Collier's prediction about 9/11 came true. I still loved the fact he has free books online and spent 20 years of his life doing lectures. Believe what ever you want to believe. Your own your bud. (: Good luck

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'll be darned if I know they really exist but if I see a real live galactic Alien, no doubt I'll be very tempted to kill it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

None of them know. Claims like this rely on what I've termed the Web of Pseudoscience, this is a web of conspiracy theory and pseudoscience that, no matter how tenuous the strands, is held up the sheer amount of information that exists on the subjects. Websites boast as if absolute fact about Martian history, secret alien bases on the moon, and the government owning its own time tunnel used to look into the future. The more detail you add to your BS story and the more interconnected the BS is to other BS the more it looks like a coherent narrative with staggering amounts of information.

As with religion many believe based on emotion or their own desire to believe. The expression "down the rabbit hole" comes to mind, because to the uninitiated diving into the web of pseudoscience is indeed an incredible experience. I remember spending hours on end in my teen years digesting every bit of pseudoscience on every subject imaginable believing what sounded cool or felt right and never applying the proper skepticism.

The truth is that NONE of them know any of this stuff and they certainly don't have the evidence to back up their claims. Once you apply proper skepticism the web of pseudoscience falls apart like a house of cards.

In this way, again, these ideas are like a religion in that they present a great deal of information, a detailed and in depth web with dozens of different viewpoints or ideas or different people who all claim to have insight on the subject. This gives the person the ability to pick their poison, to find the brand of alien conspiracy nuttery that appeals or rings true to them, the same way you can go into a religion and choose the denomination that most fits with your beliefs and feelings.

If Ufology were actually dedicated solely to the scientific study of UFOs it wouldn't be the laughingstock it currently is.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Well Stan Romanek, also does lectures regularly. Most also consider him a fraud.
He has written a book and apparently has 3 more coming.

For those who dont know Stans story he is the guy who xlaimed to have taken photos of aliens stalking him, and peeking through his window.
Some claim he has more "evidence" then Collier.
edit on 13-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join