It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the CNN Rep. Debate with me in a few minutes?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Real lovers of Liberty and Libertarians should be the only ones commenting about Ron Paul. Watch Rick Santorum get his arse handed to him right now.

link   

link   
To say we weren't attacked because of our occupation of so many countries is just flat out dumb.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul just got hammered for 9/11.

And he is getting hammered because he is too extreme and has no filter.

That was a bad moment for Paul.

And when he gets a chance to respond...he doesn't do himself any favors...and he is getting boo'd.

link   
If we believe the official ``Al-CIAda`` story, America's foreign policy INDEED brought on 9/11.

Santorum is a dumbass.

link   
They are eating Perry's lunch... I LOVE IT. My parents were so high on him and I've been telling him the guy is full of it. He is telling the right what they wanna hear to get elected. I kept telling them to research him but they are too busy playing farmville. I'm so glad it is being brought up tonight because the majority of Americans still want to be spoon fed this information.

link   
What's up with the boos for Ron Paul? Those people are idiots.

link   
I hope people understand the logic of Dr Ron Paul I am hearing boos....I shouldn't be hearing that. He is speaking the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Omg ..staged woman from Afghanistan ..this is Shieeeeeet

link   
Santorum you bloodthirsty warhawk psychopath I ***HATE*** you and anyone else who has a rageing one for genocide of innocents.

link   
Listen to all the NeoCon warmongering idiots booing. Its laughable. They all believe our government would never do anything bad for nefarious reasons either. All these people in the audience are basically brainwashed morons fed lies by the MSM, and its so evident that its almost shameful.

link   
The crowd is filled with war lovers!

link   
Paul got the crap stick.
I have not heard a boo like
that for him since 2008.

Not good. Paul was just explaining the other side of things.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
What's up with the boos for Ron Paul? Those people are idiots.

He blamed America for 9/11.

RP is an idiot for making that statment. Even if that is what he truly thinks...you don't say it.

That will plague him forever now...he can't even run for it because he had a chance to clarify and he just dug himself deeper.

That was a bad bad moment for Ron Paul.

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Omg ..staged woman from Afghanistan ..this is Shieeeeeet

Perfect timing too, right after the war questiond!!

link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

maybe so, but he didn't say it well and he needed to with such an inflammatory subject. i agree with him 100% on this and i cringed when he answered.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Right. Ron Paul did indeed get boo'ed. Why? Because the people in the audience are apparently narrow minded morons with the mentality that America can do what it wants without consequence. They need to wake up... People like that are the problem with this country.

link   
You can't filter the truth, the timing is bad because we just passed the 9/11 anniversary, Americans are 'sensitive' for some reason, they say support the troops but I swear they are loving the fact that we are killing hundreds of thousands of innocent middle eastern civilians.

link   
There is no hope for this country anymore. People are told how to think and how to feel. Everyone is too busy or lazy to do any kind of research.

link   
What?! Terrorists have motives?

How dare you Mr. Paul!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join