It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the CNN Rep. Debate with me in a few minutes?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EVILteddie
The people booing Ron Paul at the debate shows that the American people are not ready for the truth. It's sad really.

Either Ron Paul wins and he fixes the country and they can boo all they want. Or he doesn't win and the country continues to collapse and he can say I told you so. Either way he wins. But America only wins if he is elected.
edit on 12-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wait...
How does the Tea Party Debate give the least answers to the Tea Party father?

Secondly....
People booing RP?

The tea party has been hijacked just like the american govt.

I'm now neutral to the tea party

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It should be clear to Ron Paul by now that those in the Republican party (Tea Party) do not share the same views as he does of the world. Ron Paul should have stuck to his core and ran as a Libertarian. Come back to your base Ron. Tea Party is faker then a 3 dollar bill

link   
reply to post by EVILteddie

I got pissed off when that happened, also the boos when he recognized Palestine. Ignorance prevails

Santorum basically gets cheers for saying all Muslims hate America and want to Jihad suicide people lol
The sheep are soo easy to manipulate.

link   
Ron Paul did one mistake
after pretty much creating the tea party he didn't immediately create a manifesto

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, the only questions asked of RP were the ones that he could hang himself on a moral stance. Absolutley retarded debate. I noticed they gave Bachman all the time she needed to to NOT answer the question about the coma patient but cut Paul off when he got bood over the Palastinians comment.

I know they didn't give him the time he needed but I don't think he did well with the time he had. And that exchange between him and Romney is gonna be all over the media tomorrow.

I overwhelmingly support RP but he didnt come out of this one looking good.

link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You never fail to criticize Ron Paul, lol

If I say you need a filter for what you say because it is too extreme for me, does that mean you're wrong?

You need to realize the difference between what is right and wrong vs what is popular and unpopular. The reason why Ron Paul is so popular today is because he spoke the truth consistently and eventually people started listening and supporting his truth. You want him to start 'filtering' now after 30 years of being vocal on the truth?

lol...keep it up...

Exactly... 100%...
If people are too blind to try to realize that the truth is good, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
A person doesn't need to LIKE the truth if it's not positive.
A person DOES, however, need to know that a negative truth is better than a positive lie. At least, a smart person would realize that.

link   

Oh Christ, Outkast,
You need to step back from the keyboard.
The "rules of politics" are GOOD? For whom?
Do we have any principle?
I guess not.

link   

Rules of politics? So you preferred being lied to? Wow you got problems, serious problems.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by OutKast Searcher

In all of your posts ive only seen you oppose ron paul. who do you support and why @ OutKast. I ask because ive yet to decide who im voting for and maybe you have a better idea of a presidential canidate than ron paul?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

zomg

seriously?

link   
So can we vote on this one? Or not.

link   
Well, I actually liked this debate the most out of all the other ones. One of the most important things (atleast to me) I liked about this, is how there were more boo's than there were in other debates. Im not saying I agree with the reasons why the people booed this candidate or that candidate, but I believe all the candidates need to have both positive and negative feedback from the audience in these debates.

Anyways, the CNN poll right before this debate was: Perry at 32% Romney 23% Paul 13% Bachmann and Gingrich 7% Cain 6% Santorum and Huntsman 2%

I have a feeling Perry is going to lose alot, while Romney will gain a little more over him. Bachmann problably will gain a moderate amount. The rest I think will remain about the same, atleast on the CNN poll.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Wait...

Secondly....
People booing RP?

This isn't Ron Paul's Tea Party...he lost that long ago.

This is Palin, Bachman, and Cain's Tea Party.

Ron Paul deserved to be boo'd...he made a stupid comment.

link   
Lol David Bohemian Grove Gergan, listen to him ramble on. God I hate him so much.

Anyway if Ron Paul does not win, his ideas will be sewed within the heart of America and hopefully we can get Rand to come around to some of his father's ideas and elect him in 2016, that's if we haven't started World War 3, from any variety of reasons including economic collapse and/or militarism. If not that then certainly we are heading in the direction of at the very least a global currency, considering how many bad debts are floating around. Supposedly there are at least $600 trillion up t o $1.4 quadrillion in bad debts that these banks and the people they've lent to owe, and will never be paid back. This is all bailout, borrowing, and speculative banking that has taken place over the last few decades.

link   
Here's a question I'd ask Rick Santorum:

"If you want to stop terrorists so badly, why have we still not assassinated Anwar Al-Awlaki even though the president has authorization to do so despite him being an American citizen?"

I'm guessing the answer would NOT be: because he works for the CIA.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Wait...

Secondly....
People booing RP?

This isn't Ron Paul's Tea Party...he lost that long ago.

This is Palin, Bachman, and Cain's Tea Party.

Ron Paul deserved to be boo'd...he made a stupid comment.

He didn't make a stupid comment. He made a truthful comment to STUPID PEOPLE. There's a difference.

link   

link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Oh Christ, Outkast,
You need to step back from the keyboard.
The "rules of politics" are GOOD? For whom?
Do we have any principle?
I guess not.

I didn't say they are "good" or "bad"...but they exist in the REAL WORLD.

If a candidate isn't smart enough to realize that...then he doesn't deserve to win.

link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join