It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering Trials Get Under Way

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So now my motives are suspect - I suppose that's not a personal attack either??

My motives are that I work in the aviation industry, and have since I was 16 - which is 36 years now (baring 4 years at university in my 20's) - and I resent the slander that I am part of a secret conspiracy to do something nefarious.

I also dislike the sheer stupidity of people accepting unsupported assertions of fantastical things as being true, whereas repeatable science, verifiable evidence are written off as "government disinformation" - it is insulting to me as a rational human being.

What's your motive saying things are happening and then not actually having any evidence to support your claims????

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the Government supports the flying spaghetti monster?? Or what?

Well, actually many of us might imagine that it does.
That being just wrong, just plain wrong!

Taxz money should not be spent on imaginary villians...

Yet...the Government has made a religious practice from them!

edit on 15-9-2011 by burntheships because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Got any evidence to back up your assertion thatit actually does support them??

:p right back

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Face it - if there WERE something along the lines of geo-enginerring (by chemtrailsor any otehr means) that actually existed there would be MOUNTAINS of evidence - there would be chemicals, there would be whistle blowers, there would be strange trucks on airport ramps and aprons that could not be connected to "normal" aircraft servicing, there would be manuals and bills of sale, there would be measureable effects of some sort - if we were being poisoned then there would be health effects, if it was for geo-engineering then there would be geo-engineering effects.

NONE OF THESE HAVE EVER BEEN FOUND!
... vitamins, dietry supplements, etc.

umm.... liar liar pants on fire... and you've been shown... here's one whistleblower:

So now your spouting the vitamins are bad now?

*shakes head*
edit on 15-9-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What's your motive saying things are happening and then not actually having any evidence to support your claims????

Cause I am too damm lazy to provide evidence that will be thrown in my face........

YOU do the work, if you care enough!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Because the Government supports the flying spaghetti monster?? Or what?

Well, actually many of us might imagine that it does.
That being just wrong, just plain wrong!

Taxz money should not be spent on imaginary villians...

Yet...the Government has made a religious practice from them!

edit on 15-9-2011 by burntheships because: spelling

Yes INDEED! The federal reserve is a religious "non-profit" corporation(international bankers) that bribes politicians and steals from tax payers to pay debt on money that should be FREE as JFK did with his executive order that got him killed.

One third of the american federal budget goes to pay debt that can NEVER be paid back because each dollar that goes into circulation carries interest on it. Then one third goes to the black budget to build stealth aircraft and doomsday bunkers with a classifed budget as well as the cia, then the other third for "odds and ends".

Our government is so corrupt its like trying to repair a 40 year old car engine..IMPOSSIBLE!
edit on 9/16/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

U.S. Global Change Research Program.
With its 2 billion dollar a year budget for 2011, its sure to be a game changer.

downloads.globalchange.gov...
edit on 13-4-2011 by burntheships because: foggy glass

One option raised by Holdren and proposed by a Nobel Prize-winning scientist includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays..........

Holdren, a 1981 winner of a MacArthur Foundation "genius" grant, outlined these possible geoengineering options:

•Shooting sulfur particles (like those produced by power plants and volcanoes, for example) into the upper atmosphere, an idea that gained steam when it was proposed by Nobel laureate Paul Crutzen in 2006. It would be "basically mimicking the effect of volcanoes in screening out the incoming sunlight," Holdren said....

But he said there could be grave side effects. Studies suggest that might include eating away a large chunk of the ozone layer above the poles and causing the Mediterranean and the Mideast to be much drier.

And those are just the predicted problems. Scientists say they worry about side effects that they don't anticipate.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
To clarify first, I am not a republican. However, I do admire the courageous actions
shown in the video.

Watch to the end to get to the heart of the matter.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

£200 a month "new and improved" oxygen tax

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

£200 a month "new and improved" oxygen tax

Exactly!
Dare you see through the scam, good on you mate!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join