It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Florida Debate...Before It Even Happens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes...I know I know...the debate hasn't even happened yet.

But we all know that doesn't matter...I'm calling it right now...the internet polls will show Ron Paul won the debate by a HUGE margin.

It doesn't matter what he says, it doesn't matter what points he makes, it doesn't really matter if he talks at all...he doesn't even have to show up...but he will win the internet polls.

I just wanted this out there so after the debate and he is winning the internet polls...we can all see how predictable Ron Paul supporters are.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I agree totally... Ron Paul *DID* win the Florida Debate!

Thanks for posting, and Welcome to Freedom and Justice!

(Third line)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for drawing more attention to Ron Paul, Outkast! We love it when you do this! That goes to show you how many people are Ron Paul supporters out there. I guess if the other candidates had REAL support, they would do the same...however, they DON'T.

So, my friend, looks like we know who The People really want this election.

Need I even say it? Okay, I will...... RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I just wanted this out there so after the debate and he is winning the internet polls...we can all see how predictable Ron Paul supporters are.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you are a supporter of Ron Paul then shouldn't you be voting for him? It would be stupid to be a Paul supporter and vote for Perry don't you think? Predicting supporters is like predicting the sun will go down.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I agree totally... Ron Paul *DID* win the Florida Debate!

Well, it hasn't happened yet...hence the prediction thread.

But judging from the replies so far...it seems at least a few people are already set to go vote for Ron Paul even before the debate.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why don't you worry about the politicians and their ideas instead of the supporters of those people.

link   
reply to post by buster2010

Agreed this guy talks nonsense. Tries to discredit Paul at every chance he gets, and then post some illogical rant like this. Ron Paul supporters are most likely voting for him regardless of the debate, primarily because the others are liars, hypocrites, and shills.

Dumb prediction.

link   

But judging from the replies so far...it seems at least a few people are already set to go vote for Ron Paul even before the debate.

Is that so wrong?

link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you are a supporter of Ron Paul then shouldn't you be voting for him? It would be stupid to be a Paul supporter and vote for Perry don't you think? Predicting supporters is like predicting the sun will go down.

Sure, I'll correct you.

If you are an honest person...you should watch the debate first before you decide you are going to go vote for Ron Paul winning the debate.

Crazy as it seems...you can support a guy and still admit he lost a debate if he truly did lose a debate.

Crazy, huh???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

And you are going on record and stating that people supporting Ron Paul is a bad thing, then?
edit on 12-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: code

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Here's a prediction.....

Before tonight's debate, we'll have half a dozen people start Ron Paul threads on ATS like this one that have no substance or legitimacy that will (once again) be a (lame) attempt to discredit a man with integrity. An exercise in futility......and I LOVE IT!

Rock on with your bad self, Outkast!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Crazy as it seems...you can support a guy and still admit he lost a debate if he truly did lose a debate. Crazy, huh???

Yes...we are SHAMELESS bunch aren't we!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If you are an honest person...you should watch the debate first before you decide you are going to go vote for Ron Paul winning the debate.

Hey, I got a prediction for you...

Florida Debate, All candidates speak in cryptic emotional manipulation language like a used car salesman, espousing faux-patriotism for support of the numerous wars, the dismantling of the American economy, and further selling the American Government out to large campaign contributors.

Except for Ron Paul, who actually talks with honesty about what is Really Wrong with this nation, that includes the financial predations of the large corporations who own the other candidates.

Ron Paul wins, because he is the only one who is actually speaking, while the rest are merely rehashing prepared statements designed by committee to be as emotionally stirring as possible, all while keeping the Status quo of *Screw Americans Over* going for as long as possible.

The Mainstream media tries to spin the Audiences adulation of Ron Paul into fervent hatred, and attempts to paint him as a crazy, like their *OWNERS* demand them to do.

Sounds about right, eh?

P.S. H.B. Gary Federal Designed Software at request of the federal government used for the purpose of infiltration of on-line forums for the purpose of manipulating public opinion on certain "Key" subjects, to mould discussion into what they desire, using sophisticated "Persona Management Software" that allows individual operators to assume up to dozens of identities, manufacturing a false consensus on topics of "Interest"

It's recently been revealed that the U.S. government contracted HBGary Federal for the development of software which could create multiple fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues by promoting propaganda. It could also be used as surveillance to find public opinions with points of view the powers-that-be didn't like. It could then potentially have their "fake" people run smear campaigns against those "real" people. As disturbing as this is, it's not really new for U.S. intelligence or private intelligence firms to do the dirty work behind closed doors.

boingboing.net...
blogs.computerworld.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Is that so wrong?

I believe it is.

You are deciding he has won without even seeing the debate.

Don't you think you should keep an open mind...maybe listen to what everyone has to say?

I think it is ironic that in general Ron Paul supporters complain about people stereotyping Ron Paul and making up their mind about him without first listening to him...and here you are all admitting that you do the EXACT same thing with the other candidates.

Ironic...huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

And you are going on record and stating that people supporting Ron Paul is a bad thing, then?
edit on 12-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: code

No, I'm going on record saying that Ron Paul supporters flood internet polls regardless of what happens in the debate.

And as many people have already said...they already plan on voting that he won the debate...and it hasn't even happened yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm sitting here in Florida watching the local Tampa news. They did a pre-debate poll and RP came in a distant 4th. It was Perry, Romney, Bachman, Paul, Houseman, and so forth. When Palin's name was added, he slipped down one.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, I'm going on record saying that Ron Paul supporters flood internet polls regardless of what happens in the debate.

And as many people have already said...they already plan on voting that he won the debate...and it hasn't even happened yet.

Considering that the rest of the candidates are mere puppets of the corporate Oligopoly, and Plutocracy, I can't say that I blame them for stating that Ron Paul has ALREADY won a debate that hasn't even happened yet.

Mainly because Ron Paul is the only one who ever *ACTUALLY* debates... the rest only regurgitate rehashed sound-bytes and emotional manipulation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I think it is ironic that in general Ron Paul supporters complain about people stereotyping Ron Paul and making up their mind about him without first listening to him...and here you are all admitting that you do the EXACT same thing with the other candidates.

Guess what, Outkast....when someone truly knows their candidate's beliefs and views, it is not necessary for them to analyze the words of every debate question that candidate answers. That is what it means to truly know the candidate you support. I don't wonder what Ron Paul's beliefs are and have no need to know how he'll answer the questions to make a decision who my choice for president will be. Ron Paul's ideas and views have been the same for over thirty years. I doubt if he's gonna throw any curve balls tonight....unlike the rest of the candidates....who flip-flop, lie, and exaggerate until their noses are 25 feet long.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The other candidates records speak for them......
Anything else coming out of their mouths is either a blatant lie, or a back tract from a previous statement/position/vote/etc...

Ron Paul supports aren't blind sheep as you would seem to believe. In fact they seem to be the only ones with their eyes AND ears open, as they know more about the other candidates than most supporters of said candidates.

Also, are you saying that if anyone else wins except Paul, then the poll means something?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Of course Ron Paul is going to win, if they let him talk. Romney is a RINO mostly a democrat anyway. Perry is just plain nuts. I am pretty right wing, but even I think he is crazy. Bachman is getting the Palin treatment because the left is so afraid of women who are not liberals that they cannot even think straight. Herman Cain is of course an "Uncle Tom" for daring to be other than a democrat. It is just disgusting the way liberals think. Freedom of choice??????? Only if you vote democrat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join