It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

But i have done the research probably more than people double my age have done in there life time, since ive spent the last 3 years doing non-stop research. Jesus's real name in Hebrew is Yeshua HaMashiach. I used to be a big believer and fan of UFO's/aliens until i became a Christian and realized what they really were through research and scripture, no i was not brainwashed. As for the Old Testament it had multiple author's. Genesis was in-fact written by Moses. I don't pay any heed to the "Galactic Federation of Light" because its pure science fiction, and seem's to be just another tool to separate people from the truth of the gospel, mixing fantasy with reality is not healthy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I am a true supporter of science when it doesn't break the nature of God's law. As an evolutionist yourself you may protest to this, but evolution is simply not a real science, it's purely faith based system. Hence why i don't support it because the only true faith is in the king of kings Yeshua son of Yahweh through Christianity.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Brother, you're doing a great job. Lots of good posters here.

I encourage anyone who is starting to see how everything from ufo/aliens/abduction to the escalating birth pains of earthquakes and tsunamis and weird weather to our broken and hurt society are connected and to further consider just how preternaturally prophetic the Bible truly is.

The Bible can be proven...but only to oneself. Give it another look, it's a perfect fit and goes far beyond the weak theory that it's all self-fulfilling prophecy.

For those of you who feel a pull when you read the Bible but are worried that man has butchered it over the years I submit that the words are alive and spiritual and that God made it in a way that the true message is ingrained in ways that manipulation couldn't work.

You just have to dig in and keep your heart open. Good luck to all of us who are starting to see that the greatest conspiracy of all times has been right under our nose.

It's the grand unified theory and the Holy Bible perfectly describes our human condition and the war in heaven that's about bust smack dab into our dimension.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I may be confusing Noah for Moses on who god gave the Old T too. You should research the Sumerians because you will discover many stories in the Old T are pure copyright infringement of their stories. And I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped the stories off another more ancient culture.

My thread here is a good place to start, www.abovetopsecret.com... I highly recommend the books written by this man, Samuel Noah Kramer.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Utmapishtim and Noah were from the same area (Mesopotamia). So why wouldn't the "historians" use the same traditions and legends? The story's could both in-fact be the same thing, described by different people at the time?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It could be if you wanna look at it like that but I do believe the dates for Noah and the other guy are not the same, but the area is right, the so called cradle of civilizations. Also, the deluge myth is not unique to the Old T or the Sumerians. Do not forgot about the story of the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve. Adamu translate first man.

Samuel Noah Kramer was a devote Jew but when he began translating the Sumerian texts he had his faith rocked

en.wikipedia.org...

The Garden of the gods or Sumerian paradise is the divine paradise of the Annanuki, the gods of Sumer.[1] Samuel Noah Kramer suggested the concept of a human paradise and the Garden of Eden originated from the Sumerians who were describing a land outside of Sumer. The concept of this home of the immortals was later handed down to the Semitic Babylonians who conquered Sumer.[1]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer. It just settles some thoughts I have of just where you ' come from' with your line of thinking.
Another question....sorry...lol.
I read earlier in another thread you contributed to that you believe that hell is on/in Earth and part of hell is near the Dead Sea. Do you believe that the demons you say are posing as aliens are Earth based and I would like to know how you arrived at this conclusion.
Thanks.

edit on 14-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by spacevisitor

No amount of technology can make a right angle turn @ 16,000 mph, stop kidding yourself.

I am not kidding myself.
Here is an interesting quote from the late Arthur C. Clarke.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology will appear indistinguishable from magic.” When things are hard to believe, people often refuse to believe and skeptics have a field day.

www.ufodigest.com...

reply to post by spacevisitor

Actually yes it does prove they are not purely physical, why do your type keep using technology as an excuse?

I do not use technology as an excuse but as the only explainable reason for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

No your not your a delusional schizophrenic. Ive met your type before who claim to be aliens etc. Its a complete joke.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

oh , anyone who doesn't agree with your belief is a dilusional person or on drugs or satans helpers? that makes sense.
edit on 14-9-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
anyone who believes this guy is unevolved and not ready to ascend to the higher dimensions.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
anyone who believes this guy is unevolved and not ready to ascend to the higher dimensions.

Yet you claim to be an alien and posting on ATS forums, Right...

If you was the first alien to make contact wouldn't it be better if you went over to the white house to beam me up scotty!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If you was the first alien to make contact wouldn't it be better if you went over to the white house to beam me up scotty!

I'm an alien in a human body ,my soul is alien and i came and entered this human body to assist in the dimensional shift that is occuring NOW but only the awakened ones can feel it. your not awakened , your just believing what other people have wrote in a book.You have what i call a herd mentality, the mentality that the reptilians love because people with your mentality are the easiest to control and brainwash.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Either that or you are being paid to try and manipulate people on ATS ,which one is it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

Cool, atleast we can both agree he's not a christian.

It's advisable not to let 'guru'-delusions get the better of one.

YOU CAN NOT AGREE IN ANYTHING ON MY BEHALF.

When I now use the option of making my own decissions, I would say: NewAgeMan is not YOUR kind of christian. Something I personally find a plus in his favour.

Consequently are his opinions on thread-topic just as valid as yours (for me more so). 'True christian' exclusivity is nonsense.
edit on 14-9-2011 by bogomil because: addition

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe there are many different beings, aliens, demons, entities e.t.c. We just don't know which is what. We don't even know about ourselves. Are we humans created by god, through evolution or both? Perhaps we are the result of someone tampering with our earlier DNA? It's possible...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I may be confusing Noah for Moses on who god gave the Old T too. You should research the Sumerians because you will discover many stories in the Old T are pure copyright infringement of their stories. And I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped the stories off another more ancient culture.

My thread here is a good place to start, www.abovetopsecret.com... I highly recommend the books written by this man, Samuel Noah Kramer.

I have and no they are not pure copyright infringement of any sort. In fact the stories are similar in the very general on some points like flood, boat ect but the details of the the stories show they are two versions of the same story not a borrowing from one to the other.

The reasons for the diffrences have to do with the writers of the "sumerian" accounts seeking to rewrite the history of the events to establish a historical groundwork for thier usurpation or seperation from the approved line of rulers i.e. it was a conflict between Nohas children and grandchildren. This resulted in the wars between Ham and Shem know in the Egyptian histories as the war between "Set" and "Horus".

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

I'm an alien in a human body ,my soul is alien and i came and entered this human body to assist in the dimensional shift that is occuring NOW but only the awakened ones can feel it. your not awakened , your just believing what other people have wrote in a book.You have what i call a herd mentality, the mentality that the reptilians love because people with your mentality are the easiest to control and brainwash.

And on the flip side, the same can be said for you and where your headed. This kind of argument is old already, he said it's not true, she said it's not true, and over and over again the debate continues.
You have a faith that aliens exist and you say your one of them, well I hope one day you may come to terms with reality.
The dimensional shift that what you think is occurring, well lets just say that a lot of new age believers are in for a real surprise. At the same time though, even when the truth is staring them in right in the face they that don't believe will want to still destroy God, at least they'll think that they can.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join