It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well this is obviously not a theory for evolutionist to consider, because they do not even believe in the super natural/afterlife, according to them we are simply a "cosmic mistake". Evolution is an outright lie though and so easy to disprove, but i won't go into exposing that demonic sect on this topic. If you want information on that PM me and ill be able to provide you with everything that disproves evolution.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Inerrancia

So why was the american flag waving?? (No wind on the moon). Why was there multiple light sources and shadows?? (only one light source on the moon, the sun).

Is it more likely that the whole thing was staged and filmed in area 51? and the astronauts getting payed millions to keep a secret? - Bingo.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Inerrancia

So why was the american flag waving?? (No wind on the moon). Why was there multiple light sources and shadows?? (only one light source on the moon, the sun).

Is it more likely that the whole thing was staged and filmed in area 51? and the astronauts getting payed millions to keep a secret? - Bingo.

The objects have movement in the vacuum (despite on the Moon surfice there's not ABSOLUTE vacuum). The flag was moving by simple inertia in a different atmospheric & gravity environment . The question about the "multiple light sources and shadows" from "only one light source on the moon, the sun " is easily explained by simple perspective; you can see the same effct here, in Earth, with "only one light source... the sun".

Of course, movies like "Capricorn One" are a persistent "reference" in the mind of some people (it was a very entertaining but FICTIONAL movie, dudes)...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You wrote:

["Secondly all Witchcraft is Satanic and open's the door to all sorts of demonic spirits. Let me show you just what the bible said about witchcraft ok? "...the SIN of Witchcraft..." -1st Samuel 15:23 It's a sin and will lead you to hell."]

There are more perspectives than yours on this. From certain angles Jahveh is THE demon (whether as 'real' or as a result of a text-analysis). So what is condemned in his propaganda-manifest (your mythological manual), could turn out to be 'the good guys' (or ofcourse a competing gang of demons).

Quote: ["Some Wiccans accuse Christians of trying to "scare" people with the Bible. The truth is that the Word of God is an extremely frightening Book to those who would dare reject and disobey it's COMMANDS."]

Except that a lot of people give a fig about the self-proclaimed authority, 'truth' and whatever in it, and see it as a tool for social or spiritual engineering.

Quote: ["As for your Grandmothers being a Medicine Woman and a Celtic Witch, I can infact tell you that one of my Grandmothers was also a "white witch" she is now passed but i now know better, and its unlikely she's in heaven. All witchcraft power come's from occultic sources even if its not used to do harm at the start, it will eventually have a negative effect on the person/persons."]

All according to your premises, and the conclusions only valid inside your head.

edit on 13-9-2011 by bogomil because: punctuations

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

If the bible is right which i know it is, then this is valid for everyone, not just Christians. And lots of folk are going to have a real shock when Jesus returns. I have no doubt the non-believers will attack him at first, governments will send nukes to try and destroy the son of man. But it will all be in vain when they are defeated with a simple Word "stop" that's really all it would take. I just feel so bad for those who are against Christ, if only they could see the light and the truth of the bible. Lots of people are going to perish and i feel so sad for them.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

enlil is not the only anunnaki that represents yehovah in the text though. for example, in the text, ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA (an akkadian text), enki is the one that confuses the languages at the tower of babel, a feat said to be only applicable to yehovah

here's the biblical account

Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD 3068 scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

there the word LORD is listed as Yĕhovah

in an earlier verse it says

Gen 11:7 Go to , let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech .

why's he say "let us" if it's just him? a christian would tell ya it's because he's talking to his other selves, his jesus self, and his holy spirit self. a sitchinite would tell ya it's because he was talking to the other anunnaki. and people who do comparative analysis of both the biblical and sumerian-akkadian-babylonian-egyptian texts (such as myself although i am a christian as well) would tell ya that yehovah is both enlil and enki (well, at least superficially, as their story may be intermingled with an even older set of stories. this phenomenon is called generational layering).

this is the section of the enmerkar and the lord of arrata text, that deals with babel
the namshub of enki

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,

There was no hyena, there was no lion,

There was no wild dog, no wolf,

There was no fear, no terror,

Man had no rival.

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,

Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,

Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,

The land Martu, resting in security,

The whole universe, the people well cared for,

To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,

Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,

The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,

The leader of the gods,

The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,

Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,

Into the speech of man that had been one.

===

this is my question. if enki was also thought of as yehovah, how come the hebrews/israelites/jews didn't recognize this and keep that teaching instead of the teaching of one god? christians feel the answer is obvious. that the one god is composed of three parts, not that three gods are apparent, literally. however, i think the answer is obvious the trinity is anu, enlil and enki, who were either the original yehovah or were preceeded by the original yehovah story which has been erased from existence and replaced with a later version in which enlil, enki and anu have been substituted.

in addition, why would yehovah refer to himself as I AM I AM (which is HAYAH HAYAH)? hayah is yehovah. so he's saying he's yehovah yehovah? nope. cause after that, he tells him to say HAYAH (only one) sent you.
so if he's hayah hayah personally, why's he turn into just hayah after that? something's wrong here.
edit on 13-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You wrote:

["If the bible is right which i know it is,"]

How do you know that? One of the umpteenth-hundred 'special' methods for 'proving and understanding' the bible, several of which even are contradicting each other.

Quote: ["then this is valid for everyone, not just Christians."]

So your personal faith has universal value....just like that?

Quote: [" And lots of folk are going to have a real shock when Jesus returns."]

What about using observable phenomena as your basis, instead of predictions most people don't care about.

Quote: ["I have no doubt the non-believers will attack him at first, governments will send nukes to try and destroy the son of man."]

Fantasies, speculations, assumptions. If they have meaning for you, fine. Just don't push it beyond your competence and authority. Christian missionaries have a tendency to get carried away and sometimes overdo things.

Quote: ["But it will all be in vain when they are defeated with a simple Word "stop" that's really all it would take."]

That it hasn't happened earlier probably has a VERY complex christian explanation, which gives meaning to christians and nobody else.

Quote: ["I just feel so bad for those who are against Christ, if only they could see the light and the truth of the bible. Lots of people are going to perish and i feel so sad for them."]

Very decent of you. And now when the preaching is done with, can you redirect your attention to demons etc.?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I think you are deluded, since Jesus himself said he would not come from any particular direction or in the form of an individual ie: he will come in the form of a new state of being, a new consciousness - not as something anyone can fire a weapon at!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but your a liar. I hate you call you one, but your simply spreading new age lies and i am commanded to expose false prophets such as yourself..

Christ's return will be literal and real.

It's in the Bible, Acts 1:10-11, TLB. "It was not long afterwards that He rose into the sky and disappeared into a cloud, leaving them staring after Him. As they were straining their eyes for another glimpse, suddenly two white-robed men were standing there among them, and said, 'Men of Galilee, why are you standing here staring at the sky? Jesus has gone away to heaven, and some day, just as He went, He will return!'"

How will Jesus come again? It's in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

How many will see Him when He comes? It's in the Bible, Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

What will we see and hear when He comes? It's in the Bible, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

How visible is His coming to be? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NIV. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

(Excuse the use of the NIV).

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

what does david icke have to do with what i have said? ,oh you mean because he talks about reptilians too? well i speak about mcdonalds being nice but others speak about mcdonalds being nice too , does that mean they are copying off me?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by adamjagger11

But yet not even 1 lie in the bible has been found in over 2000 years?

If its just a mix of lies and truths then could you point out some of the "lies".

Thanks!

how about saying the world was created in 7 days?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Do you know even if the evolution model were true (which its not), it wouldn't be possible to evolve into a higher dimension anyway?

spiritual evolution , that means spirit and matter will merge as one.... look all aliens are not demons , you know how i know? because i am one of them that came here from the higher dimensions in order to assist in this dimensional shift and i will go as far to say MOST if not ALL who are on earth are ALL aliens in a human body suit.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

any ways, good luck with your journey ,i just hope you wake up bro because things are going to hit the fan soon and your belief system will be rocked to its core unless you are so brainwashed you are captured and enslaved by the reptilians when they return.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You wrote to NewAgeMan:

["Sorry, but your a liar. I hate you call you one, but your simply spreading new age lies and i am commanded to expose false prophets such as yourself.. "]

I'm often in the hair of 'NewAgeMan', but what he writes is way more rational than your blind-faith preachings.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Disprove it then?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Cool, atleast we can both agree he's not a christian.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How nice..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That could easily be interpreted as the rising of a new sun, yes at the dawning of a new age, the age of the second coming of Jesus Christ as a spiritual reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

But do you not understand that his person will return in the clouds, on the second coming?

We will be able to see him with our eyes.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join