It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

So basically you would rather put your trust and eternal salvation into the hands of this guy, instead of what the bible and Jesus has to say?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d584a2d18d67.jpg[/atsimg]

If that's the case all i can do is pray for you.

edit on 13-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

FACT: logic dictates there's life out there, the odds suggest it could be more evolved than us or less, depending on your choice we COULD be visited or have been visited by this other life.

But that's not a fact at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

Show me a picture of some credible "flying saucers" then come back to me. Nearly all the credible UFO sightings ive seen appear to be an orb of light. And you do know Lucifer is the angel of light?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

No amount of technology can make a right angle turn @ 16,000 mph, stop kidding yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

But yet not even 1 lie in the bible has been found in over 2000 years?

If its just a mix of lies and truths then could you point out some of the "lies".

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

No amount of technology can make a right angle turn @ 16,000 mph, stop kidding yourself.

at the moment no. Funny thing about thechnology though is that they said that about flying, puting a man on the moon and these strange little devices call phones that we can project our voices to the exact person we want to on the other side of the planet....or on another planet (moon landing for example).

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Your the only deceiver here my friend, I am not trying to lead anyone, I'm not a prophet. But its clear to me and other's that these so called aliens are just merely of demonic origin.

Why does this offend you so much?

Why do you feel the need to attack me because of this?

Is it because this would require you to have some level of belief in God/Bible/satan to even consider this theory to be true? You call my beliefs narrow yet you don't even bother to watch the video's and think you have some how disproved what ive claimed... Another case of pride. self pride that you can't even begin to swallow its so thick in your throat.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

What else is it then? I'll be waiting to hear your hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Actually not ever... Its not possible with the laws of physics and they can't be broken by technology, the only thing that could do that is the super natural or beings that can travel in and out of multiple dimensions.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Actually yes it does prove they are not purely physical, why do your type keep using technology as an excuse?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

how do you know?

sorry but that logic is not sound. We have limited knowlege about science and what is possible at this moment, in the future we may not. Think of all the breakthroughs made in the last 20 years...its a different planet.

Why would God create all this wonder in the universe and then deny his children the possability to explore it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Because this world is coming to an end soon, long before we would ever be advanced enough to explore the stars.

Genesis 9:7
"And you, be you fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein."

God told us to multiply on this earth, not other planets, if that was his plan for us he would of specified and told us there are no limits beyond earth etc...

Sorry to say but Space travel is simply not biblical.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sorry to say but Space travel is simply not biblical

exactly so aliens are demons

btw we have already travelled in space

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You may well of travelled at low earth orbit this is perfectly possible.

But good luck getting any further out past the van allen belt, for some reason i think God put that there for a purpose. Because Man was not intended to travel space but to simply marvel at God's creation.

In affect, space is proof of God, and when you look up at the stars you are looking at God.

Oh and the moon landing has been proven to be a hoax.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by exponencial

Btw Mr. Christian... what was before Bible? What were people supposed to follow? How did they know how to act, what to believe? No prayers, no amendments, no Jesus?

The 10 commandments.

But what WE DO KNOW is, there are BILLIONS and BILLIONS of planets and galaxies, some of them BILLION times bigger than EARTH. primaxstudio.com... WE DO KNOW there are other planets like earth out there, meaning there MUST be life out there.

No it doesn't mean that at all. That's simply man making assumptions.

Do you really think a supposed god made ALL THIS just for US?

Yep that's what the bible says.

Why let your so called "demons" slowly destroy HIS CREATION? Why not just get rid of them and have a peaceful Universe?

They do not have the power to steal creation, they simply can make people go to hell by deception.

He said before the bible not the Old testament !

Assumptions!! The Bible is Full Assumptions

The Mathematical Probability Of Life On Other Earth-Like Planets
By News Staff | April 16th 2008 01:01 AM |
www.science20.com...

Possible earthlike planet found in the Goldilocks zone of a nearby star!
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Life On Another Planet May Not Be So Far Away
Posted April 15, 2009 by Eric McLamb
ecology.com...

Earth-Like Planet Can Sustain Life
Located in a solar system that parallels our own, the new world could be habitable -- or even inhabited.
By Irene Klotz
Wed Sep 29, 2010 05:01 PM ET
news.discovery.com...

(Mail Online)
Found 20 light years away: the New Earth

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Could Chance for Life on Gliese 581g Actually Be “100%”?

by Nancy Atkinson on September 30, 2010
www.universetoday.com...

(BBC)
'Fifty planets' could have life
By Helen Briggs
BBC News Online science staff
news.bbc.co.uk...

All from the first page of Google Search out of
About 242,000,000 results (0.14 seconds)
100% possible life on another planet
news.bbc.co.uk...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Must be Insane ! a One track Mind I would Assume that you would
put Galileo in the Torture Chamber !
for claiming that Our World went around the SUN!

Your Seriously thinking we are the only one's Out there and Your God made all the Galaxies and Stars (Suns) and Planets Moon Comets Asteroids ETC ! All for Us

So your saying that those Galaxies have no Life !
that were Viewed and recorded since the 18th century are just plain nothing !

You Believe everything in that Hebrew Bible ?
Ill believe in the Sumerian Writing's and their Art at least
in One of their Cylinder Scrolls shows Our Solar System as it is !

I hope your not at their Level in this Video Below ! it seem to me that you are ..

Harry Potter is Evil he is the Devil (1.45 mark )
Warlocks are Enemy of God !

Witchcraft is not Evil it worshiping Nature

Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' )

Bill Maher Discussion about Jesus Camp
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Ohh by the way my Grandmothers were a Medicine Woman and a Celtic Witch
that Celebrated Easter and Christmas ! and the Summer Winter solstices and had the the Christian Faith
Should i be Burned in Hell! as you may assume that Witch craft is Demonic !

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You wrote:

["But good luck getting any further out past the van allen belt, for some reason i think God put that there for a purpose."]

You are ofcourse entitled to your guesses, just as anybody else, and that they eventually would turn out to be circular-reasoning wouldn't be surprising with your doctrinal background.

Quote: ["Because Man was not intended to travel space but to simply marvel at God's creation."]

As above.

Quote: ["In affect, space is proof of God, and when you look up at the stars you are looking at God."]

And the 'theist-logic' conclusion of the above guesses...."in effect"....etc.

I'm afraid that such postulates won't carry any weight outside circles of blind faith. That "space is proof of 'god' " requires a bit more than this semantic acrobatics, which I can see is fabricated to support your doctrinal assumptions. Admittedly the circle-argument is elaborate and bigger than usual, but nonetheless still a circle-argument.

Not to confuse issues (and I still have part of thread to read) this is enough for now.

edit on 13-9-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There could be demonic entities from another dimension, I suppose that's possible, but "aliens" are simply evolved sentients from another world. Projecting evil on them all, given the number of stars and planets in the universe, is a very very sad, pathetic, and ignorant thing to do imho.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lots of links and lots of lies on your part.

First of all the vastness of space, does not even equal a 1% chance that there is other life. Until we see at least one life form there is absolutely no reason to believe in life on other planets. It is not logical or even sane to do so. So you are going to be waiting a long time, because you will not even see that "one life form" ever.

Secondly all Witchcraft is Satanic and open's the door to all sorts of demonic spirits.

Let me show you just what the bible said about witchcraft ok?

"...the SIN of Witchcraft..." -1st Samuel 15:23

It's a sin and will lead you to hell.

Some Wiccans accuse Christians of trying to "scare" people with the Bible. The truth is that the Word of God is an extremely frightening Book to those who would dare reject and disobey it's COMMANDS.

Wicca = Witchcraft = Satanism

Thirdly that is an extremist video and is certainly not what Christianity is about. Infact let's see what Jesus said about children.

Matthew 18:6
But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

So if they are responsible for brainwashing the children, then they will be held ACCOUNTABLE. Do not think for one minute that all Christians are like that, its good to teach the gospel but that's not how to raise children properly. That woman is simply playing on there emotions, and that's not what a personal relationship with Jesus is about.

As for your Grandmothers being a Medicine Woman and a Celtic Witch, I can infact tell you that one of my Grandmothers was also a "white witch" she is now passed but i now know better, and its unlikely she's in heaven. All witchcraft power come's from occultic sources even if its not used to do harm at the start, it will eventually have a negative effect on the person/persons.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

,,,Oh and the moon landing has been proven to be a hoax.

Really?. All what "debunkers" can do is to point at some presumed "irregularities" or "anomalies" in some photos. Nobody can PROVE reasonably that the moon landings were a hoax.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Inerrancia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join