It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
**** LAST CHANCE ****

STAY ON TOPIC,

STOP THE INSULTS or you will BE BANNED !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I'm glad you think that because jesus said.

"Truly I say to you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven" - Matthew 18:3

Maybe you should try it yourself, and put your trust in Jesus of nazereth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

These are ether fallen angels or government piloted crafts.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Were you gonna post proof in this thread? So far I'm not seeing it.

Can you prove there not demonic? How can you ask for proof when proof for them being intergalatic/demonic is impossible...obviously your after stars have a nice day

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow! There is this other thread "what is with these arrogant people claiming aliens are demons" something like that anyway. I've been seeing it for at least a week now on the top topics. I had no idea what the guy was really talking about. Well, now I do I guess.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

There is an answer in the bible for everything you just said. There are some that say we live in the box, the same can be said about them. The problem here is, we all need to search for ourselves, and hopefully we find the right road or path.
Reading is the best way to learn, these days a lot would rather sit back and watch a video instead. But that is not the healthy way to learn, we need to read.

link   
Someone who says ALL aliens are demonic are very delusional. How can you even say that? Man...religion has really got to people even with conspiracy theories.

link   

Originally posted by Donahue
i love how "proof" is based off opinion. if everyone believed what other people said all the time. this world would be full of idiots. oh wait a minute..that's basically happening now, lol.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

Why do all of you cry for "PROOF" You do realise this is a conspiracy website!?!?!? Never see the 9/11 threads with trolls screaming for proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Both of these respected researchers came to the conclusion that there not galatic, but these things, what many people now call aliens are infact demonic. These beings show some phsycall propertys but on the other hand they break all phsycall laws. This can be explained if they were hyper-dimensional.

Now there is a "demon" dimension? Show me the equations for that.

A hyper space is a space of more than 3 dimensions. You and I do not live in 3 dimensions, we live in atleast 4, time itself is a physical property. Einstein recognized this when he discoved General Relativity. Scientist's now believe we could live in more than 10-Dimensions. The point being the 3 dimensions most people are familar with, is not all there is, there is more.

No problems there...

While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

Any sufficiently advanced technology will appear to be magic. Also, the things you listed do not violate the laws of physics even as we know them.

Sonic booms occur when crossing the sound barrier, not when consistently exceeding it. They are a result of the sound waves building up in front of the craft which is momentarily traveling AT the speed of sound, stacking on top of one another. If the craft does not spend a significant amount of time at the speed of sound, and also has a shape which would minimize air disturbance, AND does not have a noisy propulsion system, the sonic boom will be very minimal and may not even be noticed. This is very easily the case with an advanced propulsion saucer.

Appearing to materialize and dematerialize could be either a cloaking tech, or interdimensional movement. The first is already being made in very crude and primitive fashion. The second is fully possible in terms of physics.

On the surface, the "high speed turns" do seem to defy what we know about conceivable strengths of materials. However, in fact, these movements are also easily possible using the principles of relativity. I've repeatedly mentioned that the reports of "missing time" may be indicators that some or all of these craft use a propulsion system which takes advantage of, or bends the rules of what we know of as relativity. By our only basic understanding of relativity, one must be near lightspeed to notice its effects. However, if what we know of as relativity may only be the tip of the iceberg of something more complex, something which can be manipulated with technology. It is my belief, based on this, that craft appearing to make maneuvers "entirely too fast to be possible" are simply operating in a slowed time frame, relative to the observer. This explains how they can make these "impossible" maneuvers, dodge bullets, and even seem to disappear and appear in a new location. It also explains how the craft defy gravity, since gravity and spacetime are interconnected.

Explaining them as demons is seriously weak. That's what someone 200 years ago would do, being unable to explain them rationally. You're going back to old superstitions rather than looking for scientific explanations, which I have just given you. If they are demons, unbound by physical laws, I do not see why they would stick with such similar appearances, why they would need what appear to be spacecraft, or why they would need any technology at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave0davidson
Wow! There is this other thread "what is with these arrogant people claiming aliens are demons" something like that anyway. I've been seeing it for at least a week now on the top topics. I had no idea what the guy was really talking about. Well, now I do I guess.

Because someone with a very narrow mind set calls us arrogant do you think we are going to stop making topics when we have found the truth about the demonic alien deception? We need to warn people before the 36 MILLION OF THEM come to harvest our containers, IE The body the so called temple, many are being mentally manipulated, they are trying to build a new race from us. Your intellect or knowledge won't save you only your spiritual condition through Jesus Christ as your protector he will be like a majestic lion saving you from these beast aliens known as nephilim, they will Quiver with fear when they see our almighty Lord.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clark

Some have argued that Jesus and Moses were just a couple of magicians. That's not necessarily my position, but it is worth noting. As are the perceived powers of "demons," who are quite often adept in the arts of black magic.

link   

Originally posted by dave0davidson

Because someone with a very narrow mind set calls us arrogant do you think we are going to stop making topics when we have found the truth about the demonic alien deception? We need to warn people before the 36 MILLION OF THEM come to harvest our containers, IE The body the so called temple, many are being mentally manipulated, they are trying to build a new race from us.

Fear only feeds off more fear. Fear creates nothing. We won. In your perspective, Satan lost Lmao. WE WON. The "angels" are getting rid of the "demons". Sorry, I could only talk to you like this way because of the thread is based on....

link   
I can accept aliens being misinterpreted as being demons, just as they were mistaken as angels and gods. But on a "spiritual" level, no they are not minions of Satan (unless of course there turns out to be a very real alien that goes by that name and loves the torturing). Demonic possessions are creepy and I can't simply explain them away with science, but I'm sure there's some psychological explanation. Either that or the government is just taking control of their head to perpetuate this belief and trust in religion. O_O

Angels - Aliens
Demons - Aliens
God(s) - Aliens

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well, I'm glad to learn they're not after our souls anymore.
They're trying to clone them or something...

I hope God doesn't have any copyright issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

And they will forsake your soul to hell in the process.

This isn't a game. This is REAL.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Are you joking me?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

OK. Now we're just prostylitizing, not discusing the topic, AT ALL!

How is this thread still open, when a really cool one on time travel was closed for redundancy, before I could post? This topic gets posted like once every 3 days!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hoo Boy !!!!

I recently received a CD from Most Holy Family Monastery in Fillmore NY, espousing virtually the same thing.

However I have a little latitude in my personal beliefs. So here goes

This population of humans on earth is relatively young. There were possibly 3 or 4 other populations of humans, (we being the most recent) although the earlier ones probably were not our species. The Hindu's seems to have the oldest records on the subject, and they talk about beings from other worlds who arrive is fairly modern, to us, vehicles, which we would easily recognize as jets. There are many other such references, but we need not get into them.

Essentially I believe that life started elsewhere, and that old civilizations on old planets which have been consumed in celestial explosions, are the reason that the solar winds carry virus to earth each and every day. Did the virus start life here? I don't know. What I am saying is that there would have been an opportunity for other civilizations to have come here and brought the germ of new life to earth. Sure would solve a lot of scientific conjecture.

This doesn't mean that there aren't other beings living in other dimensions that are totally different from us, and have learned to transcend the barriers of their and our universe to visit us. They may be so different that only an explanation of "Demons" would suffice to describe them.

We are discovering new species of living things on earth every year, thus we don't even know our own planet's inhabitants well, why should we dismiss the possibility of other off world beings, either similar to us or incredibly different from us?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

These are ether fallen angels or government piloted crafts.

They are not government craft because that tech we do not have. Also, if it belonged to another Govt it would be a declaration of war.

Second, so you believe demons, interdimensional beings are flying around in air craft? Really? Not only that, but they temporarily shut down nuclear missiles? Really? So you believe demons fly around in UFOs but don't believe god created other forms of life that are similar to us in nature and it is they who fly around in UFOs? Really?

This is ridiculous. I see that you are solid in your beliefs & refuse to budge no matter what. Deny ignorance or embrace it? I'm done with this silly thread. I'll leave you with my beliefs, I believe in god, angels, demons, & many other forms of life. I don't believe god would put all of his, or her, eggs, called humanity, in one basket.

Again, this earth is 4.6 billion years old & the universe could be 14.5 billion years old. That means god had a lot of time to create new life long before we were a twinkle in his eye.

That is all, I bid you good day sir!

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join