It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was Augmented reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Was 9/11 augmented reality?
Most likely.

No plane, hit the pentagon and there was no plane in Shanksville.
9/11 Witness: Jennifer Oberstein says No Plane hit the towers.
I can read her voice, what she says is the truth.
There's nothing really surprising about the 9/11 hoax...world history pretty much is nothing more than a hoax.

edit on 12-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wha-? No 9-11 was not augmented reality. Considering a close friend of mine was pretty much at ground zero- I have it on good word that it did, in fact, happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Wha-? No 9-11 was not augmented reality. Considering a close friend of mine was pretty much at ground zero- I have it on good word that it did, in fact, happen.

Did your friend hear a plane? Did your friend see a plane hit WTC?
And if so, could it be memories thanks to the immense news coverage and "programming" being done?

Though the theory of AR is not something I believe either.
But it is still a fact that the video does not show any plane hitting the tower.

link   
Are you implying that there are no credible witnesses stating an aircraft hit the towers?

link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by coldfiremx because: Excited double click post!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Is the plane coming in from behind the building?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I will just address the video with the girl talking. She is living in new york, she isn't going to notice the sound of a plane. There are so many city sounds that people just tune them out naturally. All she saw was the fireball after the plane hit so of course she wouldn't know what happened.

As for the no plane theories.. they are out and out ridiculous and take away from people who are sincerely searching for truth that the government possibly knew about this before hand.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

And if so, could it be memories thanks to the immense news coverage and "programming" being done?

Yes she heard the plane. Yes she saw the second one hit.
No, that's ridiculous.

But it is still a fact that the video does not show any plane hitting the tower.

I watched the plane hit the second tower on tv a decade ago as well as yesterday.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

No, that's ridiculous.

I watched the plane hit the second tower on tv a decade ago as well as yesterday.

Ok.

Yes I was watching TV as well. As soon as the broadcasts started and after that for many days...
So you are implying that if it is on TV, it has to be true? There is absolutely no existing technology that could have been used to make it look like a plane hit the tower?
edit on 12-9-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Yeah I watched it that day too, and all that week, and then on and on:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Here's 12,000 pages of witness accounts from EMT's, Firefighters and paramedics:

graphics8.nytimes.com...

You should have a long hard look at what's real and what's fantasy mate, because you're stuck firmly in fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No, that's ridiculous.

Ok.

Yes I was watching TV as well. As soon as the broadcasts started and after that for many days...
So you are implying that if it is on TV, it has to be true? There is absolutely no existing technology that could have been used to make it look like a plane hit the tower?

Not convincingly at the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Here's 12,000 pages of witness accounts from EMT's, Firefighters and paramedics:

graphics8.nytimes.com...

You should have a long hard look at what's real and what's fantasy mate, because you're stuck firmly in fantasy world.

Thank you for that link.
Started reading, but it is hard to cope with. So horrible and sad.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No, that's ridiculous.

Ok.

Ah ok. Well I guess you know that for a fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

No, that's ridiculous.

Ok.

yah, i do. CG still looks like crap today(mostly). There is no way they would be able to pull it off back then. Especially in having the tapes stand up to close examination Not to mention all of the different tapes match up. Unless of course you suggesting that every recording of the event was some kind of government plant that is using technology that didn't exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It just wouldn't make sense. Why over complicate something they could do much easier in real life.
Not to mention it would eliminate the problem of real life witnesses.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It just wouldn't make sense. Why over complicate something they could do much easier in real life.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

No, that's ridiculous.

Ok.

yah, i do. CG still looks like crap today(mostly). There is no way they would be able to pull it off back then. Especially in having the tapes stand up to close examination Not to mention all of the different tapes match up. Unless of course you suggesting that every recording of the event was some kind of government plant that is using technology that didn't exist.

I am just saying that I do not believe anything that I have not seen or experienced for my self. And I do especially, not believe anything that is being told on TV...
I do not really care how 9/11 happened, except the fact that allot of innocent people died. In a way that is absolutely horrible.
But it is so much strange things around 9/11, and I am honestly tired of it all.
The only thing that matters is all the families who have lost their loved ones.

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Good point.

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join