It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my family is going through an issues with inheritance and we are a liitle bit worried. "death"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Here, You may want to take this
just in case you are captured
and choose to take your own life

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b9967f47bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

do you have anything duller i want it to be as painful as possible
really a hammer

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I think it's a hammer because you don't appear to be very smart; your dilemma was solved within ~10 posts. Take security, take friends (duH), I'm also curious as to why you haven't responded with 'good plan guys, I'll take people with me' instead of attacking half the people that reply to your tale.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman

I think it's a hammer because you don't appear to be very smart; your dilemma was solved within ~10 posts. Take security, take friends (duH), I'm also curious as to why you haven't responded with 'good plan guys, I'll take people with me' instead of attacking half the people that reply to your tale.

hmmm..you make some very valid points...

Something is definitely "off" with this thread.
edit on 11-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b9967f47bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

...hey, where'd you get that hammer?... its got blood splatter on it and that sure looks like a good thumb print... anythang you wanna confess?...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'll go with you for 2%

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
First off this post is too leave evidence in case anything happens to me. in a short while we are about to pick up a large amount of gold, lets just say you would never carry this amount of money on you ever. During this whole ordeal the other family we have dealt with has been hiding and withholding documents from us. They have avoided us like the plague but our lawyer forced their hand in giving us what we are do aka the gold. The road up is on a high mountain in cali and both me and my mother got a strange feeling about it. Like we could be run off the road then all the money would go to them. This isnt something i normally get feelings about as well as my mother. They both dont seem like the type of people who would go to that extreme yet, you can never count out peoples actions when money is involved and their actions lately have been very strange. I know this is the worst place to post something like this but never the less if you read two people died on a mountain in cali when a car ran them off the road i want you guys to send this to the mods and have the mods send it to the police so they could track down and see it its me. You will be able to tell if i never post again

This is obviously one side to the story. There is a reason why...

The other family has avoided you like the plague.
You have anxiety over acquiring such a dangerously large amount of gold without the other relative's knowledge.

Check this out...

I AM the other side of the family in the inheritance situation.

Nowhere, Max, AKA pcrobotwolf, was there any mention of gold in the inheritance. I got the paperwork of the judgment, no gold mentioned. Your own paranoia caught up with you to half-bake your story to the public.

I also have paperwork evidence form the attorney proving how immediately after Dad died, you rushed his bank account and took cash withdrawals up to $1,000, until the bank shut down the account. That could be considered grand larceny and inheritance theft in a california court.

He also had a big stamp collection willed to me, which you looted whilst you were squatting at his house after his death and before the probate attorney was hired. When I, the other family, called for updates on funeral, estate, etc, you bullied me and lied to me over the phone to keep me from the truth. There was no funeral was there?

This post is either factual about gold or it is a lie. If true, you have a lot of explaining to do to the estate administrator, the probate attorney, the california court system, and the other family. I also have other evidence from online posts of yours where you admitted elder abuse of our father, and running from an officer after he witnessed the battery.

Now the world can see where the relationship problems come from. You are not the innocent surrounded by psychos, but the psycho surrounded by innocents!
edit on 23-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join