It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Greys Are A Cross Breed Between Humans And Super Intelligent Insectoids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i believe and have come to the unfortunate conclusion that these alien greys are a species of intelligent insect.along with other alien beings who are encountered that resemble an actual praying mantis or ant like being.all of whom i believe evolved right here on earth,long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene.these strange and bizzare creatures have been reported onboard the flying saucers wearing shimmering hooded garments,are bi-pedal in nature and are usually reported as standing between three and seven feet tall.the mantis and ant types seem to be in charge of the whole abduction scenario and are orchestrating the activities of the smaller greys.these larger ones must be the queens of their hive or colony...

i think that these super intelligent bi-pedal insects live deep underground in regions impenetrable and unreachable to humans.they have large eyes that allow in more light to help them see better in their nether regions below us.our day time sunlight must be blinding to them,so these beings enter a persons bedroom shrouded in the darkness of night and quietly spray the sleeping and unaware individual with an advanced pheromone.a chemical substance that all insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses.their human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,falls into a trance like state of mind and is under the spell of these uninvited intruders.this chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees mind that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from space,or friendly brothers from the stars,disguising what they really are...

human have gone from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in only fifty or sixty years and insects have had hundreds of millions of years to evolve here on earth into intelligent bi-pedal creatures,more than enough time to do so.most insects live and breed underground and the highly evolved ones may have escaped the annihilation of the asteroid sixty five million years by going below to ride the storm out and breed.just what are they doing to us? the alien greys themselves may even be a cross bred creation between these advanced,intelligent,bi-pedal insects and humans,produced through genetic manipulation and experimentation.i think the truth would shatter the thin veneer of reality that humans have wrapped around themselves,thinking and believing that we are the dominant species here on earth,when i dont think we are.our denial of the possibility that these things exist will empower them to carry on with their sinister agenda upon a human species that refuses to believe,when witness after witness dares to come froward and tell of their encounters with these super intelligent bi-pedal insectoid aliens...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2011 by maria_stardust because: Thread title altered per author's request.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOL. Stock up on raid!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like where you are going with this,good stuff and something to really think about no matter how bizarre it may sound.Many abductees claim small puncture or scratch marks too.
We have wasps here that abduct spiders ,drug them and store them in coccoons ,where they remain fresh and in a coma like state for months.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting OP, I have a question.

Would you agree that, for the most part, insects like to eat animals? Suck our blood, feast on our dead bodies, etc...

So what's stopping the super intelligent bi-pedal insects from just eating all of us?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by blocula

I like where you are going with this,good stuff and something to really think about no matter how bizarre it may sound.Many abductees claim small puncture or scratch marks too.
We have wasps here that abduct spiders ,drug them and store them in coccoons ,where they remain fresh and in a coma like state for months.
hi and thanx for your comment and what you have said is very true.insects use pheromones all the time to control... "there are more things in heaven and earth horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy"...heres what pheromones are and how they work > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
LOL. Stock up on raid!
i sprayed raid all over a large spider that was crawling on our porch screen and it did'nt even kill it.so i sprayed it with starting fluid and it was dead in five seconds...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Interesting OP, I have a question.

Would you agree that, for the most part, insects like to eat animals? Suck our blood, feast on our dead bodies, etc...

So what's stopping the super intelligent bi-pedal insects from just eating all of us?

maybe its not harvest time yet? i don't know. but what i do know is that a lot of men women and children disappear every year and are never seen again and its kept out of the mainstream news and we dont kill and eat all of our cows and chickens at once ...do we?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You mean to tell me that alien Grays are actually Wraith in disguise!?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

LOL. Stock up on raid!
i sprayed raid all over a large spider that was crawling on our porch screen and it did'nt even kill it.so i sprayed it with starting fluid and it was dead in five seconds...

why?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think you're very close but I feel we're still missing an entire link somewhere.
There's no doubt in my mind that some of these Beings are descents (or, vice-versa) of insects and reptiles (and probably animals too)

I personally think Greys are EBE's: Extraterrestrial Biological Entities.
Sorta like how we're designing Petri-dish babies today.

Grey's come off too robotic and subservient.
But who knows. Hopefully we'll find out before we're out of here!.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

LOL. Stock up on raid!

why?

Really! Why are you killing insects (with poison no less) that are outside? Haven't we taken over enough of their habitat?

Do you have a need to feel powerful over a little bitty spider? I hope to hell you're just really young and don't know better.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by blocula

I think you're very close but I feel we're still missing an entire link somewhere.
There's no doubt in my mind that some of these Beings are descents (or, vice-versa) of insects and reptiles (and probably animals too)

I personally think Greys are EBE's: Extraterrestrial Biological Entities.
Sorta like how we're designing Petri-dish babies today.

Grey's come off too robotic and subservient.
But who knows. Hopefully we'll find out before we're out of here!.

so maybe these greys were found on an alien planet during an interstellar voyage long long ago somewhere in another galaxy and were brought back to earth to serve their insectoid masters?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

LOL. Stock up on raid!

why?

Really! Why are you killing insects (with poison no less) that are outside? Haven't we taken over enough of their habitat?

Do you have a need to feel powerful over a little bitty spider? I hope to hell you're just really young and don't know better.
why do they sell raid anyways? that poisonous spiders not going to bite me

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll be waiting for the first scintilla of evidence that you can produce.
Hint: DNA would be nice. Or an official alien geneology history of both of parent creatures. This would be the indepth explanation of human and the superbug races, how they got acquainted and if they believe in marriage, artificial insemination, cross-creature pollination, etc. Once you get your data assembled in proper order and concise in detail without wild speculations, it should be very interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's not an implausible theory. However, if they evolved here on Earth there would be some evidence in the archeological record, wouldn't there? I am unaware of any such evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

LOL. Stock up on raid!

why?

why do they sell raid anyways? that poisonous spiders not going to bite me

You can be a little more humane and try to relocate insects by placing them a little further away from your home environment. Raid is more for infestation. Not a lone insect.

But do what your want but I would just reconsider the next time if I were you.
(especially if they're more intelligent and possess 'pay-back' abilities)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
It's not an implausible theory. However, if they evolved here on Earth there would be some evidence in the archeological record, wouldn't there? I am unaware of any such evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That makes sense, but it sorta sounds like a weak serial killer's alibi

They would need to eat more of us to sustain a population you would think...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by paleorchid13 because: my inability to be mature

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by blocula

That makes sense, but it sorta sounds like a weak serial killer's alibi

They would need to eat more of us to sustain a population you would think...

You don't realize how many people ACTUALLY go missing, do you. And how do you know they don't have billions of humans underground, pheromoned out of their minds doing nothing but breeding? It just seems like a silly reason to discount the theory...

And how does it sound like a weak alibi? We haven't devoured everything in sight, have we? So why would they? What if they have strict population control and there's only a few hundred thousand of them?

My point is that, as people often do when discussing alien species, you have assumed that you know how their society works, how their life is... You just "know" that they would need more of us to survive... I'm curious, how much of other things do these creatures need? How often do they mate? How long is their birth cycle? Do theyo prefer Coke or Pepsi? Do they accept gay marriage?

If you know to any degree of accuracy what kind of food supply they would require, your other knowledge must be enough to write a book. Let's get started, ill help! PM me with some of the basic info, and ill get back to you with my own thoughts on what direction we should go with the book.

Admit it, man, you failed bigtime here. Must be burnt out cause of all the 9/11 stuff. Can't say I blame you. Keep your mind sharp, get some rest... My mind is so sharp, if I #ck around I might cut my head off. Peace bro and no hard feelins. Just gotta call em how I see em. For the record your a good guy in my book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join