It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th. Elenin followers, wheres the earthquakes. LOL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Ok. Im waiting and marking sep 27th now as well. While we are at it. Can you give me some other dates to mark on my calender. Maybe a Niribu date.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hasn't elenin broken up anyway?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys

Ok. Im waiting and marking sep 27th now as well. While we are at it. Can you give me some other dates to mark on my calender. Maybe a Niribu date.

Mark 11/11/11, it's a big day, supposedly Skyrim comes out that day, also some other predictions have been made here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
hasn't elenin broken up anyway?

I think I read that new prediction now is that because it's broken up it has slowed down, meaning the timing has changed from missing earth to hitting earth
, probably not true by the way

edit on 11-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't regard those as for anyone who has seen this comets info knows that the 'coincidences' are only when it near-aligns with Earth and Sun.

Any other type of interaction I call null and void.

I believe there are energies connecting every planet to the Sun. I believe somehow Elenin is acting like an amplifier. As do other planets when they align, although not as much due to the constant of their existence within our Solar System.

Elenin is a new body within our Solar System. A new energy. We dont know the composition of this comet but we know crystals can amplify energy. Maybe whatever this Comet is made of is affecting this Solar system with an energetic interaction rather than a gravitational one.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
alamongordo.com...

Sorry. Just read here Elenin makes its closest approach to the sun. And on the 21st and 22nd is a perfect alignment. Oh know, another date. Have to write that one down to.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The date is September 26th as it has been already said. I never mentioned anything related to something about today but I plan that the 26th some interesting events could happen.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

how about sept 15th? i've been reading about how the last major quakes we've had have been 188 days apart, and moving around the ring of fire i think? i was reading it on here not long after the Japan quake, and theres been some talk of it around here again the past couple days. sept 15th would be the next 188 day mark.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by OzWeatherman

To each their own.

I disagree, of course. Given the last 2 dimensional alignments, or very near alignments, coincided with MASSIVE earthquakes, and now with talk of Obama being at Denver International Airport and a 7000kg satellite falling to Earth around the same dates something is amiss.

I could just be paranoid.

Im sorry, but i simply cant believe any "doomsday" prophecies anymore. Nibiru has failed 3 times in the past, the end of days had failed thousands of times in the past, and Elenin will be no different.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I believe there are energies connecting every planet to the Sun.

Gravity is a pretty strong connection.

I believe somehow Elenin is acting like an amplifier. As do other planets when they align, although not as much due to the constant of their existence within our Solar System.

Elenin is a new body within our Solar System.

And the size of a grain of sand in comparison to the rest.

We dont know the composition of this comet but we know crystals can amplify energy.

Maybe whatever this Comet is made of is affecting this Solar system with an energetic interaction rather than a gravitational one.

Or maybe gibberish is the coaxial equivalent of strong interaction between the weak magnetic force that alters the holographic universe?
edit on 11-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Sept 27 (really need to include three days before and after due to the lack of knowledge regarding the energies involved) If it hasn't slowed down.

Oct 18 or thereabouts Elenin crosses in-front and above our orbit, IF it hasn't slowed down.

Oct 28. Mayan Calendar ends. One of the argued dates anyway.

Nov 4 - Asteroid YU55 closest approach between Earth and Moon / FEMA drills

Nov 11 - 11/11/11

Dec 24, 2011 - Another date given for the end of Mayan Calendar by the 1970s show 'In search of....Mayan mysteries' narrated by Spock.
edit on 11-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't disagree.

Most makes no sense. Neither does it make sense that when this comet comes into a 2-dimensional alignment that MAJOR, these weren't small ones, earthquakes happened.

Right now I am trying to understand why. There is a why. I'm sure of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

As the heading says. Another day to mark off the calender as a another failed alignment prediction. Come on Elenin followers. Its a little comet millions of miles away, that is going to do nothing to us here on earth.

Watch these videos. Will be very educational for you and... stop whining if something happens - be ready if not move on with your life!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Damn, that is one connection I forgot about.

Isn't that strange? Exactly 188 days between them.

Well, Sept. 15 now too. Gonna be a busy few weeks.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
today elenin passed pherilion and it was supposed to cause a semi major earthquake......FAIL

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
IT reached perihelion and we have FOUR solar CMEs ....then you get massive blackout San Diego etc......just a coincidence....wait until. sept 27 and see

sept 14 it crosses the ecliptic....on the 23 is the solstice.....and 25-27 is the alignment.....tell me after it means nothing...I'm going out in the ocean right now...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Sorry, but your stuff is just absurd.

This does not mean that Elenin means nothing.

Just that this guy is full of BS

Just wait....I'm heading out into the mid ocean now...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

The only thing that was said about 9/11 was that Elenin would reach perihilion or some crap, can you put up JPL images to show us where this alignment is please...
edit on 12-9-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

An end will come one day, we know that, but as far as predicting when this will happen, crack an egg on your head and lick a window..... anyone game enough to predict anything, is setting themselves up for disappointment.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Shouldn't this one be more of a concern??

2005 YU55 November 9/2011

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join