It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th. Elenin followers, wheres the earthquakes. LOL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As the heading says. Another day to mark off the calender as a another failed alignment prediction. Come on Elenin followers. Its a little comet millions of miles away, that is going to do nothing to us here on earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

S+F

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The alignment isn't until the 27th. That's a few days away. You might want to keep up to date on your conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I'm upset because my birthday is on the 29th =/

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

People and their doom prophecies always trying to become fear mongers. Even if this world did get hit by some meteor shower you can best believe that there will still be survivors and begin again to rebuild civilazation with the slate wiped clean.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Today was no Elenin alignment, it was the media fearmongering of 9/11, which turned out to be a false suspicion.

The only thing that had anything to do with elenin today, is that it should reach perihelion today, which it may or may not have done.

This means it was at it´s closest to the sun, and was in no way supposed to affect us.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It appears to be a non event so far, the core broke up OR objects stuck to the real core broke loose with volitile components driven off by solar heating. FWIW, If it were a magnetic neutron star it would trigger solar flares at the beginning of the influence on the Sun's field, at perihelion it would be at resonant stability with little or no solar flare activity, then upon leaving the zone of influence it should trigger massive solar flares and snatch enough plasma to be plainly visible. We will know in a few days as of the 14th it will be outside the zone of influence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thought I saw something about a 4.4 quake in West Texas today... I could be wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hey buddy its still the 11th btw (HERE IN NY) its 7:05p.m estrn time

meaning we still have a few hours left for anthing to happen

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I will wait to see I think it is in alignment with the Sun and Jupiter on the 16th or 17th thats how it looks to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd3fb7ee3bb0.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 11-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I never once believed Elenin could actually affect Earth if it was what they said it was, which it appears to be.

However, a major Earthquake near each alignment is no coincidence.

Ruling out that the comet could be the cause, that leaves man made quakes more believable. Wouldn't be the first time TPTB used "signs" to show when they'll make their next move.

Doubt anything'll happen though.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Yes there was....but not because of the comet. It isn't unheard of, but not common either.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Sept 11 isn't an alignment date DUH!!!!

Sept 27.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
But what if instead of a large single quake event, it was instead countless small minor quakes spread out over time?

We wouldn't really even notice it, but there could have still been an effect. Our data is too limited and we need to improve our instruments.

Point is, I prefer to keep and open mind and remain in the grey zone until I can actually determine what is happening, of which I highly doubt any human can truthfully claim to know at this point in our history. We need more data, there are more discoveries to be made!

There are always things we have not seen yet which will change our minds when we finally see them.

The minute you think you are completely sure about something, take a step back and reevaluate things, don't be too sure so you don't get burned. Just a precaution.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The alignment isn't until the 27th. That's a few days away. You might want to keep up to date on your conspiracies.

Whats the point

That one is not going to come true either

When will people ever learn......well at least its funny

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

To each their own.

I disagree, of course. Given the last 2 dimensional alignments, or very near alignments, coincided with MASSIVE earthquakes, and now with talk of Obama being at Denver International Airport and a 7000kg satellite falling to Earth around the same dates something is amiss.

I could just be paranoid.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Don't encourage him.. These types of threads are no better than the false prediction threads. Its becoming more and more like high school on this site.

Makes me sad

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
As the heading says. Another day to mark off the calender as a another failed alignment prediction. Come on Elenin followers. Its a little comet millions of miles away, that is going to do nothing to us here on earth.

I will gladly revisit this thread on the accurate date of sept.27, and say you were right...
Note:I do mostly agree on your prediction of the outcome ,just not sure where you got the 9/11
Date?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

There's an alignment everyday of the week with Elenin believers.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by Kaiuk

Don't encourage him.. These types of threads are no better than the false prediction threads. Its becoming more and more like high school on this site.
Makes me sad

The OP is addressing posts in other threads, like:

September 11 2011, Elenin closes to Sun, Elenin will cross the ecliptic plane

Comet Elenin Reaches Perihelion on 9/11/11 And It Is Estimated To Be 31 Miles (50 km) In Radius

Or posts like this.
edit on 11-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join