It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts on what we can do here in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This question is aimed at those of you who share the same view as me, Alex Jones, and various people.

With the death of our overall rights due to various acts such as the Patriot act; the takeover of our independent news stations by the corporations; the NWO and their plans for global control of the masses becoming more and more of a reality; the introduction of the national draft as early as June 2005, to carry out their plans for a one world government; what are your thoughts on what can be done to neutralize such an agenda and install a "true" democracy here in America? Peaceful demonstrations, writing your representative about how you feel, and other such methods do not appear to be effective in halting the NWO's agenda. I welcome everyone to share their views, whether they may be extremely peaceful or extremely militant.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Sir Ruthless]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
although i dont share your view, what do you mean by installing "a "true" democracy" in the U.S.? Wouldn't that be the last thing you'd want?

Originally posted by Sir Ruthless
Peaceful demonstrations, writing your representative about how you feel, and other such methods do not appear to be effective. I welcome everyone to share their views, whether they may be extremely peaceful or extremely militant.

are you talking about revolution?

[edit on 8/24/2004 by s13guy]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe this post may violate the ATS rules and if it does please punish me accordingly... but i think the only thing that will help you guys is to overthrow the system you guys have altogether and install a new one... you electoral system is a joke, the so called 'two party system' is an even bigger joke that doesnt even give people a choice. I'd say armed revolt to overthrow the system and build it up again... but you would need alot of popular support for that... Writing to your representative wouldt work as that would be using the system to destroy the system and i'm sure they'd just ignore any letters...

So i say revolt... I'd join in if they' let me in the country (i'm in Aus)...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sadly, anything short of a violent takeover of the country by its citizens is pointless.

Letters can be written, protests can be held, but nothing will change.

I believe the so called 'Armageddon' isn't what we have been programmed to believe but rather an upcoming battle against enslavement and for our freedoms, between the people and their oppressors - the one world government!

Saddle up, time to ride!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well our electoral system is a joke, I agree with you on that SpecialAsianX. Yes, over throwing the system would require a huge amount of popular support, but any attempt to gain popular support for such a cause would be struck down by the manipulative media.

If one became a "true" threat to the establishment; if one was able to gain support from the masses, they would most likely have there reputation destroyed by discrediting there organization and destroying their supporters resolve through other methods. Trying to defend yourself by delivering your message through the media is nearly impossible as those who do not share the same ideology and go sheepishly along with the establishment will never be allowed to voice their opinion on any corporate controlled news station. Yes Merovingian, the battle against enslavement and for our freedoms will soon be upon us.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I had posted news of sociologists getting together to discuss the changes taking place in american society right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See there is hope!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
umm... try actually either electing a women or how about even an african american for a change of pace, that might do something. but i think we all know that has always been far fetched, unfortunatley. plus, even if one of those two did get elected, i have a feeling we still would know who'd be in charge... thats right, THE MAN. but for real, it seems this arrow points to revolution, and nothingless, unfortunately again i might add. dfh out.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yes a revolution seems to be the only way to stop the NWO and their agenda...although yes the road to changing things will be the most difficult challenge since the existence of mankind.

new topics

top topics

join