It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the man who predicted 9/11: Bill Cooper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I'm sorry about the explosion of your brain. What I meant was that he predicted Osama Bin Laden to be the scapegoat of "something big", not 9/11 in specific, since he did not mention that. He did not mention any date either. Hope we're clear on that now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

"on the morning of September 11, 2001, the governement will have planes flown into the WTC causing their collapse, and OBL will be made the scapegoat." i just can't find that.

you won't find it, because it doesn't exist, he never specifically nailed it down.

what he did say is that there would be a false flag attack, a large one, and that bin laden would be the scapegoat.

He pretty much nailed it, but no, he didn't exactly "predict" 911, more like he predicted there would be an attack (vague) and that it would be pinned on OBL(specific) to benefit Israel.

Alex Jones totally stole this guys personality and style. both of whom I consider gate keepers, they pull you in with some actual facts then steer you down this ridiculous Mason and Illuminati garbage path.

edit on 12-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauthion

Hope we're clear on that now.

You will never be clear, he will continue to complain that without posting the exact minute of the attacks, what angle in degrees the planes came in, and what the pilot had for breakfast, you will get no where with that guy, I suggest you just ignore him as you've answered him, I've answered him, and I'm sure a few others will too.

If anything, you can say Cooper predicted what the truthers would be saying, that the attack was done by US intelligence working with Israeli intelligence, blamed on OBL, and used to help push through the NWO.

He stops short of specifics as, well think about it, how would he have them? Seriously, if this was a massive conspiracy, you think they'd be loose enough with the facts that a know radiohost blabbermouth would get specific details? come the heck on now.

Personally, I think foretelling the first terrorist attack on US soil, who would be blamed, and who was probably behind it (even if you believe all of the official story, explain the Israeli involvement and lack of investigation? you can't, because according to the FBI any information linking Israelis with 911 is classified.) is pretty darn good for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Great speech , Never heard of this guy. And he's right too. I see this man as precursor for George Noory, and Alex Jones, Whom I don't hear allot from anymore. These people have allot of guts to speak their anger out in the public and I'm happy these guys still have the courage to oppose the ones who want to take our freedom and let us see what real freedom is!

It's a shame that most of them always end up dead at the end... Peace to those who fight for our cause..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauthion
reply to post by lkpuede

I'm sorry about the explosion of your brain. What I meant was that he predicted Osama Bin Laden to be the scapegoat of "something big", not 9/11 in specific, since he did not mention that. He did not mention any date either. Hope we're clear on that now.

then it would be reasonable to say he did not predict 9/11. so then why are people going around saying that he predicted when in fact he did not.

it just sounds to me like that's similar to someone saying "something bad is gonna happen and some other guy is gonna be made the scapegoat." that's happened all throughout time and will continue to happen.

so where's the beef?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Great speech , Never heard of this guy. And he's right too. I see this man as precursor for George Noory, and Alex Jones, Whom I don't hear allot from anymore. These people have allot of guts to speak their anger out in the public and I'm happy these guys still have the courage to oppose the ones who want to take our freedom and let us see what real freedom is!

It's a shame that most of them always end up dead at the end... Peace to those who fight for our cause..

who are the people you cited and what have they predicted that has come true? can you help me out on this? what have they said that has come to pass, i.e., what does their histories say about them?

i know if i had a stock broker and he was wrong 100% of the time, i probably wouldn't invest whatever amount of money i had left with them. if they provided me no history, i probably wouldn't invest in them.

so who are these people and what have they predicted that has come to pass?

i probably wouldn't accept the "something bad is gonna happen" argument since bad things happen all the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Cauthion

Hope we're clear on that now.

You will never be clear, he will continue to complain that without posting the exact minute of the attacks, what angle in degrees the planes came in, and what the pilot had for breakfast, you will get no where with that guy, I suggest you just ignore him as you've answered him, I've answered him, and I'm sure a few others will too.

If anything, you can say Cooper predicted what the truthers would be saying, that the attack was done by US intelligence working with Israeli intelligence, blamed on OBL, and used to help push through the NWO.

He stops short of specifics as, well think about it, how would he have them? Seriously, if this was a massive conspiracy, you think they'd be loose enough with the facts that a know radiohost blabbermouth would get specific details? come the heck on now.

Personally, I think foretelling the first terrorist attack on US soil, who would be blamed, and who was probably behind it (even if you believe all of the official story, explain the Israeli involvement and lack of investigation? you can't, because according to the FBI any information linking Israelis with 911 is classified.) is pretty darn good for me.

well then i don't understand. i'm trying to believe but i see no "beef". anybody can say "something bad is gonna happen", does that make a Seer?

ok everybody, I have a prediction.

Something really Bad is gonna happen in 2012 and someother guy is gonna be made to pay for it. It'll be political in nature and nobody is really gonna know what had happened (except me cause I'm Special) and it'll be a False Flag attack."

i mean, that's what i'm hearing. i would think if someone made a prediction, it would be specific. it would prove they have a Special Power. but i haven't seen that. i've seen vague statements about everyday events.

I can predict, however, that someone will commit a hit and run today...but then that happens all day every day. and it's not open to interpretation. it's a clear result.

that's all i'm sayin...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i'd even go so far as to predict that at some point today, there will be a hit and run at Rio Bravo and the on ramp to Interstate 25.

but then that's not really a prediction...there is always at least one hit and run at Rio Bravo and I 25, everyday, like clockwork.

so am i predicting the future, or am i just a keen observer of history?

that's what i'm saying.
edit on 12-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Its not only to predict the future, but also be the voice of the people who think somethings wrong that they are not telling us. I mean could either one of us that walk these boards, be those persons, I think not or a few maybe, because we probably couldn't handle the threat and pressure that came with package we would like to sent to the public.. most of us speak out there frustrations in full anonymity.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This guy sure seems to have an eye for spotting a conspiarcy in the works in everyday events. Linking CNN's interview with Osama to a possible attack to be blamed on Osama was quite an analytical work. Unfortunately such a talent would also lead such people to becoming paranoid and see conspiracies even where they don't exist.

This guy sure had an insight into the workings of the movers and shakers, if not their motives.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Funny how this topic comes up about every 6 months.

Please research and I don't mean youtube videos.

The man was crazy and a hard core alcoholic who shot at someone in front of his house. He then shot a cop. He is not the innocent lamb.

Can you provide links to articles and or videos that back your claim?

-Alien

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The man was crazy and a hard core alcoholic who shot at someone in front of his house. He then shot a cop. He is not the innocent lamb.

Thank you, ArcAngel.

In middle school, when I discovered it, Behold a Pale Horse was my Bible. Then I grew and matured and realized a lot of it was hogwash (for instance, discovering a blueprint for control of the masses by the PTB inside a printer?!). Later editions of the book even included pics of an "alien" being arrested by the "FBI" - a comical series of pics that actually were from the Weekly World News.

That kinda killed it for me regarding Mr. Cooper. Then I heard stories -- even back then -- on the old BBS systems (precursor to teh internets, which probably dates me) on how actually crazy Bill was from people who met and/or knew him.

Then the infamous shooting occurred. When you read the official accounts, Bill was itching for this to happen. Maybe "suicide" by shootout comes to mind. It's a shame. The man was probably a creative genius who got lost in his own schizophrenia and paranoia.

I will say this man is the father of many of our vaulted conspiracy theories. He made connections in ways that still reverberate today. I leave that up to you all to determine if he was right about some of them.

edit on 9/12/2011 by behindthescenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think what happens a lot of time is some fairly intelligent people don't quite fit in with the mainstream. Then it becomes the same old story.

Finally one last observation:

"it sure beats woykin"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

You just made me Hate you..

what a wonderfully mature reaction to a statement you don't like.

"You just made me Think Funny Things About Your Emotional State..."

for your information: I stopped listening to this person the moment he started attributing about every single political ideology to the so-called NWO, almost all but one - of course: neoliberal capitalism. That guy obviously has no clue what he's saying (in this respect, that is)
edit on 12-9-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's too bad AJ stole all of this mans credit. Dead men can't defend themselves!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Verbatim, what did Bill Cooper say that "predicted" 9/11? Verbatim, please.

Because he didn't.

But please, tell us how he "predicted" 9/11. His words, verbatim.
edit on 12-9-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

From Bill Coopers own book, behold a pale horse page 6:

''For the purpose of keeping everything in perspective, let's all understand
that attempts to assassinate my character will continue and in all
probability will become worse. Rather than let that get in the way, I want
you to believe everything bad that you ever hear about me. See if that changes
anything that I have been trying to tell you. See if it negates any of the
proof. I believe that is the easiest way to handle those attacks.'' William Cooper.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Verbatim, what did Bill Cooper say that "predicted" 9/11? Verbatim, please.

Good one because it must be a vapor prediction if no one knows exactly.
We also have vapor people who followed orders except for the dead hijackers
and we found one man involved in giving the orders and plans and the whole
operation which has not been laid out for us in any trial which amounts to
vapor accusations.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by Cauthion
reply to post by lkpuede

then it would be reasonable to say he did not predict 9/11. so then why are people going around saying that he predicted when in fact he did not.

it just sounds to me like that's similar to someone saying "something bad is gonna happen and some other guy is gonna be made the scapegoat." that's happened all throughout time and will continue to happen.

so where's the beef?

Are you mentally retarded?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
pale horse was a great book i have to read it again

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join