It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the man who predicted 9/11: Bill Cooper

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
pale horse was a great book i have to read it again

But the prediction, the prediction?
Here is what the big to do is all about.
Was it not Cooper who suggested the the US government itself
had dangerous elements that would even harm Americans.
I might be able to find backup in the online text of Bill Lyne perhaps.
Bill gave Cooper a copy of his book but the Tesla conspiracy never
sunk in only that elements of government and cartels might control
events to their favor. Is that saying 9/11 was an inside job like Alex
Jones had people marching around with inside job T shirts on.
I don't think so but if Cooper had a show after 9/11 that would be an
interesting show.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For those who were involved with and aware of conspiracy speculation well before 2001, Bill Cooper was not the only voice anticipating something specific to a terrorism false flag in late summer of 2001.

web.archive.org

"In taping an interview with Stew Webb, he mentioned that his government sources feel we could see war in this country possibly as early as August. Stew said his sources definitely think it's coming before the end of the year."

I heard Mr. Webb speak on WLW 700am on Sci Zone www.scizone.com... last night and he said, he has proof we will be attacked in August 2001, and it's a conspiracy of our govt. Also there will be a Marshall Law declared to flush out the Militia, so they can be arrested, and jailed so they can be of no help to the citizens. It will be interesting to see what he said to Kathleen after she post it to her website www.kathleenkeating.com...

Other conspiracy-specific websites were echoing similar rumors from people claiming to be insiders.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well August 2001 is darn close.
On a stock board some one wanted to know what Osama was up to.
Well maybe it wasn't him.
I thought we would be invaded by planes from Canada.
What could they have done.
What were the scenarios left.
If I were in charge of NORAD we would have wiped out that invasion from Canada.
Hijackers were never considered because hijacking to Cuba was bummed out
for a long time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Choose your words carefully here, THEY will be watching this one closely.

Alright - I'll chose my words very carefully.

Those gutless wonders can all go right to hell - and, they can kiss my arse.

The last broadcast of Mr. Cooper was a two part expose on the Order of the Rosicrucianers.

Further, ask yourself one question.

Who in the Patriot community had most to gain by the death of Mr. Cooper and where was that individual on the day Mr. Cooper was shot?

Well, he wasn't breaking ground on the new Waco Compound...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Choose your words carefully here, THEY will be watching this one closely.

That reminds me of a thought I had the other day about this site. I was just thinking What would the govt do about it if the population of ATS was all talking about the things we do under one roof or some organistation such as political party, or just an anual gathering. Maybe nothing but as I say your post just reminded me about that thought.

Great thread by the way OP, Iv Heard this guys voice somewhere before but I must admit iv never heard of him or looked into him, I shall certainly do so now.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A little off topic but related to 9/11. Take a look at the inning and score of when it's announced Bin Laden may have been killed. Weird.

edit on 12-9-2011 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

We might have known where Osama was for years until he dropped his satellite phone
with GPS in it. I think people wanted Clinton to drone Osama or cruse missile
him but Clinton balked. Wonder if we had to set up a couple of model homes
just to make Osama stay on one place.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I especially like the very CLEAR though exercise;

(I'm paraphrasing a bit from the video

"How can a little CNN reporter with a camera get in to interview Osama Bin Laden, when all the militaries, and security agencies with billions of dollars in assets cannot find him?"

>> Dang, this is a pretty CLEAR prediction. It's all about taking our freedoms away... and they have to do something big to get us to move away from the SCAM that is Military Defense.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great guy

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

what if ALEX JONES's is the Vatican/ROME/LONDON/USA answer to Bill Cooper

oh my

imagine,.,they kill cooper, keep alex alive as long as he does what they want

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Still waiting for that verbatim quote where Bill Cooper predicts 9-11...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Bill Cooper is a true martyr.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

what if ALEX JONES's is the Vatican/ROME/LONDON/USA answer to Bill Cooper

oh my

imagine,.,they kill cooper, keep alex alive as long as he does what they want

It wouldn't surprise me in the least... and if I had to bet, I'd bet on it being the truth.

Here's one of many examples of Bill Cooper on the road, just outside Area 51 in 1993. Reaching out to strangers at large to try to explain the big picture and warn them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
William Cooper certainly was not the only one aware that the new world order was real before 911 , but he did make specific predictions and accusations that sealed his fate because of their great accuracy. Was he in possession of insider knowledge? Nah, many of us knew the same thing he did. Essentially a corporate fascism had taken over the world through international banking interests and international corporations, which were intrinsically linked and acting as the main catalyst in world affairs and goings on.

. The short wave and the internet was ablaze with people raving and ranting about it, and what it's plans were for America.

I myself ,in the months prior to 911, had publicly expressed my concern that terrorists , either muslim extremists or especially someone wanting to implicate them might hijack planes and use them to hit strategic targets, or perhaps targets that had great historical significance .. Just seemed to me if there were really terrorists were willing to blow themselves up (and I have no reason to doubt there are people who hate us enough to do these things), that these 'terrorists' would not have overlooked a chance like this to do great destruction at very little expense.It also seemed to me that the ones who wanted us to hate muslims enough to kill them with impunity might crash some planes into something too. I made these comments on 'godlikeproductions' , on the internet.

The fact is, this method of using a false flag attack to propagate a Hegelian dialectic social engineering scam is nothing new, it was done to get the US involved in ww1, ww2, Vietnam and the middle east wars.

I recall when i was in high school, i was a journalist for a student newspaper that was published in the local paper. A person of Jewish ancestry approached me in the bathroom, complaining his van had been vandalized by anti-Semites.

I bought it hook line and sinker, and made the story into the talk of the town. the end result was tighter restrictions on student activities, i had helped them unwittingly in a false flag type of scenario.

What I later learned is that the van had arrived that day at the school already damaged, and when i tried to print that part of the story the following week, the editor removed the retraction, the damage was already done.

In this way we see exactly how the 911 false flag worked, it's the same thing, same principal, and the target of those propagating these deceptions is really US. It wasn't the students who broke the rules who suffered from my mistake in helping impose these freedom eroding measures, but the ones who did abide in the rules. The rule breakers do what they want anyway, regardless if it is illegal or against the rules..

William Cooper was killed because he was obviously a problem to the new world order conspiracy, he's calling their next move with great accuracy.That's why he was killed. He always talked of that first shot, how we must let them take it or we lose. I wonder does anyone realize that first shot was taken long ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

The difference between Bill Cooper and Alex Jones is very simple. Bill Cooper recognized that violence against the conspiracy would empower it, while Jones encourages violence even though not overtly. Bill Cooper also realized that the US government was not the source of the problem, that it has been subverted, whereas Alex Jones wants you to believe the whole US government needs to be hung and our system of government discarded,and a Im telling you, his real goal is to destroy our whole way of life and our nation. It isn't the institutions of our government that are at fault, it is those who are occupying their offices. .There is no better system of government on Earth PROVIDED the Constitution is respected by the Government. Our struggle is to force the government into compliance with the law that gives it it;s legitimacy.

Government is only legitimate if it stays within the bounds of the Constitution that defines it, anything else is just an occupying force. What we have now is a government which views the Constitution as a contract between it and the people that it has no obligation or reason to honor, somewhat ironic given it is exact what was done to the indians with their 'treaties'. What we have is a system secret power in the world that has promoted the very worst of men to position's of ultimate power, and they don't give a damned about anything but themselves. The DECEPTION is the cornerstone and the enabler of their success! By deception they make war on our very beliefs.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I don't think the OP was trying to imply Bill uttered a verbatim quote, I don't think anyone is implying he was or claimed to be a prophet and therefore subject to never EVER being wrong. I'm pretty sure they mean the fact he even named Bin Laden as the scapegoat of a major event is all that is implied.

I could be wrong but I never got the impression from anything I have read that ****BILL SAID BIN LADEN WOULD BE BLAMED FOR WHACKING THE TOWERS ON THIS DATE**** was ever claimed.

Some want to point out he was sometimes wrong and he drank too much. All I can say is he was right often enough. I am pretty sure if I was him I would seek some damn liquid courage too. Knowing he was laying his life on the line every time he spoke about the things, not to mention the mind games that were probably played on him to shut him up and scare the $&^$^$ out of him was pretty unnerving to begin with, add to that I'm sure when he didn't shut up it got worse.

No wonder some view him as insane.... He very likely was in some ways by the time he died
In my humble opinion he showed more love for his God, his country, and his fellow man then most I have ever read about. He knew he would die over his convictions and said so often enough. A human being can not maintain big brass ones indefinitely.... Everyone has a breaking point. All I will say about the man is one word

Respect

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
I was listening to Alex Jones

Listening to the Freeze Dried Food salesman were you? Well that may very well be the problem.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I remember seeing 2 videoss at roughly the same time (the other being from the late Phil Schneider), no radio shows or anything, just a convention type thing that was filmed. Judging from the quality I'd guess it was late 80's (could well be wrong though) and he dealt mainly with the alien question and the government's response to it in this video and it was over an hour long. Majic 12 and all that stuff. He was reeling off facts, figures and dates with such a speed that it was just...uncanny. I remember thinking at the time "This can't be for real" but when I looked closer, the way he delivered it was just.. convincing. He didn't hardly need to consult a note, pause for breath, or seemingly think. Not many liars can do that at all. That was kinda what made me look up. He might even have been the guy that started me thinking for myself but I will never forget that video.

It was much later I saw some of his IRS facts and other stuff but I think he had unfortunately already been killed by then.

Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider I think (and hope) will live forever on the internet. Best wishes to their families and loved ones. I think their deaths only served to add credence to the points they were making.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Until now I'd never heard of Bill Cooper, thanks to the ATS and it's members I have a feeling I'll know all there is and ever was to know about him! Awesome links and videos posted on here, all I can say is thanks again ATS members for the availability of Non-mainstream news and media

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

amazing right

thanks will watch the video

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join