It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the man who predicted 9/11: Bill Cooper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

bill cooper woke up MANY

he will live in infamy

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Many thanks for the links, downloaded quickly, great to have.

as for ALEX JONES fans, I was a pretty big one for a while. But between his constant lies and exaggerations I can barely stomach that egomaniac anymore, I like the information, I just can't stand him.

I love his "People tell me all the time ..." BS Who tells you Alex, who? No One thats who, it's just an easy way to preface whatever point you want to make with fake credibility or support.

"There are literally dozens of video games that have Tea Party members getting shot" There was one. ONE!

"I see all kinds of magazines demonizing me" I see NONE.

You hear little things like this every ten minutes, then the big ones are slid in by skewing the information, please explain why it's ok to do this constantly, because it's not to me.

He mixes some truth with a whole lotta ego driven fear mongering so you have to be smart enough to discern things. I still listen, but I absolutely don't take a single thing he says as truth unless I can verify it, I've caught him far too many times.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What a lot of you that are questioning Bill's legitimacy don't know is Bill never claimed that everything he said was true. You can't just listen to 10 - 15 minutes of a speech and know everything that's going to be said. He warned on many an occasion that what he knew based off of government documents he was "allowed to see" could have been done on purpose to misguide him. It could be a mixture of both truth and lies, thus making one uncertain as to what to believe for sure. He did predict 9/11, and was killed shortly afterword. Think what you'd like, but I think Bill became to much of a threat to the government, so they eliminated him. Don't believe the official report on how he died either. Like, "As he ran towards his house, he fired at police." Bill only had one leg, this sounds implausible.

As Bill has stated many times:

"Listen to everyone, read everything; believe absolutely nothing unless you can prove it in your own right!"

I wish he was around today, he would probably be able to shine a lot more light as to what really happened on 9/11.

I haven't decided whether or not Alex is a shill or a legit guy with a pertinacity to become over emotional on a frequent scale. I listened to him quite a bit over the years, but the broadcast he did during the Y2K ordeal sort of made him look like a clown.

edit on 09/13/2011 by deadmessiah because: fact check

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm listening to the first chapter where he talks about the symbolism in the movie 2001. I have the movie so I decided to watch it after listening to him. I have to say I disagree with much of his view here. For example he suggests the monolith represents the penis, Lucifer and other thoughts. I just don't see that, it seems to me the message was "something" of a higher intelligence is present, which makes much more sense to me. Now we all can see what we want, but I don't think most people think about a penis or Lucifer when they see these scenes or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
RIP William Cooper.

I read his book a few days ago and he is right about so much. We need a world-wide paradigm shift if we're to stop the Illuminati and the NWO.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
just listened to the audio series someone posted online

dam, this guy was going off, sounded like reading , some heavy stuff form a book about secret mystery schools, mirtra, templars, NWO , you nail it

he got very close to the ultimate truth which is why they took him out

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join