It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 I feel Sick

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sitting here watching our Australian media playing every heart string they can is seriously disturbing me.

I still have such a hard time dealing with the lies the media portrays re 911.

Is it such with all these events the truth takes ~50 years to come out, when it means nothing anyway to society at large?

Honestly, it makes me feel sick to watch these people on the news taking advantage of people's feelings and loss, when they should be reporting about the problems with the official story and finding some sort of truth instead of propping up a false history.

It makes me feel sick.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

It's not just 9/11, the MSM twist the truth with so much of the "news" they present. I find the best way to avoid their unbearable nonsense is to turn it off. What really makes me feel sick is the people who believe every word like it's some sort of holy gospel.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

ive been suprised how big it has been in australian media
i mean not really suprised but its litreally everywhere

and your right, but thats how they work..they wouldnt exist if bad things didnt happen

what annoyed me was even sbs was showing shows like the ones on the big channels, they didnt even present different opinions or anything
shame sbs you usually make me proud

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I hear ya, I've been avoiding this media circus with everything i can muster. The emotive BS that's being hammered into people is absolutly sickening. And to come here and have this background, is just the icing on a very sickly manipulative cake.

I wonder if we'll have simular memorials for the million or so killed in Afganistan/Iraq. I doubt it very much. A couple thousand is a drop in the ocean compared to the slaughter going on off the back of 911, and it's so hypocritical it makes me want to scream.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What worries me more is when I see these people, obviously suffering with their grief around the event, so under the spell.

It's so sad, they are so totally manipulated, and honestly do not know any better than to be fed to the slaughter.

If they only knew the truth, what would they do to their saviours?

God help the dammed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Same I was watching ABC news and it's all like 'there's a new terror threat' it's 'unconfirmed and is coming from a singular source' but yet NYC is on high alert. Would a terrorist really be stupid enough to try pull something on this day, I mean really. It's just a scare tactic to people people distracted.

Then they came up with genius ideas to stay vigilant and be wary of 'people taking photographs', 'people taking an interest in emergency drills' etc. That is completely ludicrous. But that was not all, they came up with, 'most foiled terror attacks don't come from the secret service foiling them, rather than from vigilant members of the public'...well so now we're meant to 'do our duty' and keep looking over our shoulders whilst not pay attention to REAL TANGIBLE things that are going wrong.

Once 9/11 is over, they will then say, 'look the war on terror is working, there were no attacks'.
Retarded.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm staying away from all MSM until this day is over.

America will never heal from 9/11, and I don't think TPTB wants them to.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I hear ya, I've been avoiding this media circus with everything i can muster. The emotive BS that's being hammered into people is absolutly sickening. And to come here and have this background, is just the icing on a very sickly manipulative cake.

I wonder if we'll have simular memorials for the million or so killed in Afganistan/Iraq. I doubt it very much. A couple thousand is a drop in the ocean compared to the slaughter going on off the back of 911, and it's so hypocritical it makes me want to scream.

That was exactly my initial thoughts. Since you already summed it up I'll just add;

I don't like how they banned the first responders from being at the anniversary. They have some questions like all of us they want answering. All this tribute seems to be is a photo opportunity for politicians to make a name for themselves on the backs of all those 9/11 victims just to make it look like they care. Yes, 9/11 is horrible but I think we ought to be more pro active about the whole event and push for all those hundreds of questions to be answered by independent investigators, verified by official sources (obviously not just take there word for it).

Since most people, 86% I believe was the most recent poll results still have unanswered questions about 9/11 it's insulting to not launch some form of re-investigation.

We're just told that we're crazy, tin foil hat wearing 'conspiracy theorists' that are soon to be a threat to national security and labelled terrorists. It was George W Bush who said it himself;

Our response involves far more than instant retaliation and isolated strikes. Americans should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen. It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success. We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against another, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge or no rest. And we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. (Applause.) From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.

Taken from his famous speech, written down on: georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...
edit on 11-9-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I KNEW there would be a thread like this today.
Whether you believe the official story or not today should be about remembering those INNOCENT people who lost thier lives and not asking questions about what happened... that should be left for another day.... have a little respect guize; just give it a rest for one day.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I created a thread HERE in remembrance of the 'other' victims of 9/11 - the 116 000 odd civilian casualties as a result of the War on Terror.

Remembering the 'other' victims of 9/11

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow, truthers really hate 9/11 remembrances?

9/11 Anniversaries remind us that we were attacked by Muslim terrorists who can't stand the United States of America.

If I were a truther I would not turn on the TV all day and not get out of bed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wrong thread. Apologies.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I'm staying away from all MSM until this day is over.

America will never heal from 9/11, and I don't think TPTB wants them to.

Agreed

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The world has become an even more dangerous place to live since Americas subsequent actions after 911. They are a nation that is out of control. In fact it's the same warmongering attitudes that gave birth to the terrorist attacks on their home soil in the first place.

If America kept their troops at home, their alphabet agencies at home, kept to themselves and didn't try to implement regime changes and other crap that has nothing to do with them. If they weren't trying to take control of everyone's natural resources and if they weren't sending their greedy, psychopathic corporations all over the globe to screw the people of other countries, none of this crap would have ever happened.

IRM

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, it's that day.

9/11/11

TEN YEARS of Bad Physics!

The Physics Profession has not demanded accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers. Who cares about Potential Energy and the Conservation of Momentum?

This is the day that physics died.

I guess it is time to burn Isaac Newton in effigy.

psik

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good Post OP... agree with you 100%. Was feeling the same way.

All those in the MSM and US government who participated in this LIE will in the future be put on trial for crimes against humanity and the universe.

There's an interesting connection though to this day and it actually has to do with something named ELENIN which if you haven't heard about yet, you will soon and i recommend researching asap. 2 weeks left before it arrives.

the WTC ATTACKS, NWO or anything to do with 9/11 all have Illuminati fingerprints and all relate or were created due to ELENIN aka 9/11 PART 2... except, the irony is this new 9/11 will lead to the END of this sick secret society of the reptilian enslavement of humanity.

sadly, it seems the only way to remove this cancer, is by a major Cleansing.

the RED KACHINA

Oh, If you haven't heard, the PRES will be in DENVER this month. When you realize the significance of the DATE he arrives there, you'll begin to understand why it has everything to do with ELENIN and what i'm saying is far from a coincidence or conspiracy theory. Its conspiracy FACT.

buckle up. Looks like the next 3 months will be a rough ride for everyone on this planet, but after this clean-up, JUSTICE will be done finally.

here's a hint
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starphire321

May I suggest that you get out into the real world for once!

IRM

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Well, it's that day.

9/11/11

TEN YEARS of Bad Physics!

The Physics Profession has not demanded accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers. Who cares about Potential Energy and the Conservation of Momentum?

This is the day that physics died.

I guess it is time to burn Isaac Newton in effigy.

No it’s tenth anniversary of a few people not understanding building physics.
The physics profession or should I say the engineering and architectural professions don’t seem to have any problem with the way the building fell.

The only people I have ever heard of that do have a problem are a few on conspiracy websites and a few who make their living off of a made up conspiracy.

Now if you can show us using actual structual engineering physics how any partucular beam could not have failed the way it's has been portrayed, than maybe the world will take you seriously.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
ive been suprised how big it has been in australian media
i mean not really suprised but its litreally everywhere

You shouldn't be. After England, these days we're the de facto 52nd state. Before other Australians decide to attack me about this, understand that acknowledging it, doesn't mean that I'm happy about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

With the internet and 911 having been a large operation with a lot of noteriety and thousands of peoples involved it did not take 50+ years for the truth to come out. It might take 50 years untill you can say the obvious, without endangering your political career or any career for that matter.

Of course the media does that. Media is used not only for buisness but also for propaganda.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join