It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Whereabouts of 3 believed involved in possible threat remains unclear From Susan Candiotti and Barbara Starr, CNN September 10, 2011 8:08 p.m. EDT
Two of the three individuals believed to be involved in a potential 9/11 anniversary plot against New York or Washington are Americans of Arab descent who traveled to the United States last week, according to a U.S. government official. However, another law enforcement official said there is no evidence so far that any of the three individuals came to the United States or are here now. "Nothing's really panned out yet," the official said. Still, authorities are operating under the assumption that two of the people have arrived on U.S. soil, and they have been piecing together clues gleaned from flight logs and manifests, among other sources, said the U.S. government official, who declined to be named.
Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
....'There are people here...wait, no there isn't...well, okay, we THINK there may me..and it's a car bomb, no it's a dirty bomb..Oh now it's trucks...'
Anyone else getting the impression Obama ordered them to find a threat they could describe as credible and someone really did a lousy job of choosing? So far it looks like the big threat that wasn't. Ugh..
Originally posted by britchik
Have you been watching Torchwood ?