It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Confused...Do the 9/11 Truthers believe that Al Qaeda exists? And Means us harm?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It exists to the extend it has been created by the secret services.

This is Adam Pearlman

Allegedly the number 2 or something up there with alquaeda. An American born Jew, who has an relative on the www.adl.org... .

He is supposedly real because he was featured in Alquaeda magazine I am not making this up.

www.theatlantic.com...

Books like 1984 werent just taught as works of fiction. They were meant as a lesson of what had come to pass in systems of governance before and might come to pass again. "The first casuality in a war is the truth". More often than not the line applies.

Again this is not a satire. This is Rumsfeld who was defense minister in 2001.

www.youtube.com...

"Doesnt exist" I wouldnt say. If you create something, it does indeed exist. However who funded them, who controlled them and what the organisation is like might diverege from what we have been told.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Considering this thread, I didn't expect that! It's good to "hear" some truth from a "voice of reason". Thank you!

Its just that Truthers have no idea what they ar talking about, are poorly informed on the facts, and then make things up to cover up what they dont know.

As I am sure you are aware, I couldn't agree more!

reply to post by dgtempe

It was and continues to be Bushes fault. Obama and the rest continues the charade, of course.

Thank you for confirming:

"Truthers" only believe the lies they purpetuate! They have been blinded by their hatred of President Bush, and the United States government.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

I actually agree with you 100%.

The Cold War was a very special case. Lots of secrets. Bad decisions, stupidity, inept, shortsightedness.

Looking at all, it sucks!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Al Qaeda was nothing more then a file coined by the CIA. Here's the story...

Al Qaeda *DataBase* CIA file

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

There will come a time when the drug cartels will kill Americans with guns that were run by Obama's Department of Justice. It will be the cartels that kill Americans, but it will be the American government that armed them.

The same with the jihadists. Islamists murdered people on 911. The DOJ knew about them and let them carry out their plan. Jammie Gorlick made sure the right hand did not know what the left had was doing in the DOJ so the jihadists could carry on. Then they put the lying, slimey you know what Gorlick in charge of the 911 commission to make sure no one found out what role our government played.

With our government, it's always "mistakes were made." The mistakes kill us.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Al Qaeda was nothing more then a file coined by the CIA. Here's the story...

Al Qaeda *DataBase* CIA file

Alex Jones' Prison Planet huh, is that the best you can do? Sorry, but I can't quite "buy into" his crap.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-9-2011 by BenReclused because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
HMM Technically no cause the cia just calls them alqueda.. who knows there real name

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I don't believe in or swear to any "theories" I have about 9/11

I just know something about it is WRONG, at least with the official story.

Al Qaeda does exist.. they are a Muslim nation, and when Muslims read their Koran that tell them to murder unbelievers, well, yes, I do believe they are a threat.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I must ask you something....do you actually believe everything the Media and the Government tells you....Do you actually go and talk to people out in the real world....do you talk to muslims...blacks....chinese people....

It does help you know to further yourself in this life to mingle with the natives so to speak.

You see some people actually get out in this world we live in and discuss things with others....the world is a great vast and wonderful place in which to explore.....I know because i explore it to the best of my abilities.

Many people have lost faith in their governments...and i Don't just mean the minority of the so called USA....you see so many people say the great might of the USA.....well as any military will tell you...it is not the big guns that win wars...because eventually you must occupy or kill them all....

as in iraq.....no win there...Afghanistan....Not once has an invading army been able to stay and occupy....not only that as pointed out people know why Afghanistan was important.....BLACK OPS......Black Ops cannot be carried out with tax dollars as the money trail can be followed....have you not once...even considered why on earth the states is soooo dead set against any type of drug legalization.....man.

The CIA are the biggest drug dealers on this planet...The taliban had actually almost got the poppy production eliminated...so a monster had to be created.....well success yet again now since the Invasion of Afghanistan poppy production has hit an ALLTIME high,,,,,no suprise there....we're in the money.

But you know something...yep ...the truthers are the delusional ones aren't they.....Amazing.

I think i would rather be called a truther in that case any day of the week....because if understanding what is going on is delusional....then count me in.

edit on 103030p://f33Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

I must ask you something....do you actually believe everything the Media and the Government tells you....Do you actually go and talk to people out in the real world....do you talk to muslims...blacks....chinese people....

Do you mean the same media that gleefully reported false documents about Bush Jr.'s military records? The same media that gleefully called our troops terrorists, baby-killers, torturers? The same media that ran with stories of Abu Grahib, exposing top secret tools, methods, infrastructure that is damaging to our national security, the country, and the military? The same media that gleefully reported false instances of bad treatment of terrorists in Guantanamo Bay? The same media that reported Korans being desecrated at Gitmo, infuriating Muslims around the world? The same media that gleefully exposed top secret tracking of financial exchanges and monetary dealing of terror cells around the world? The same media that exposed wire-tapping and tracking of phone calls? That media? Its funny how everyone believes thinks the media is controlled by the govt, and yet they take any chance they get to bring down or embarrass our leaders and security agencies. So yes I do pay attention. To everything. Closely.

You see some people actually get out in this world we live in and discuss things with others....the world is a great vast and wonderful place in which to explore.....I know because i explore it to the best of my abilities.

I do too. I try to talk with people, see their side. I do agree, our govt is corrupt. It is unfair. I am not a braindead sheep who blindly trusts everything they say. But also, I am not a sheep that blindly believes what anyone else says.

Many people have lost faith in their governments...and i Don't just mean the minority of the so called USA....you see so many people say the great might of the USA.....well as any military will tell you...it is not the big guns that win wars...because eventually you must occupy or kill them all....

I agree with you. Governments can get corrupted, and they will to some extent. I dont trust the govt on a lot of issues. But does that give me a right to accuse them of mass murder, conspiracy, and harbor deep hatred and mistrust of them, to the point of nearly fanatical?

as in iraq.....no win there...Afghanistan....Not once has an invading army been able to stay and occupy....not only that as pointed out people know why Afghanistan was important.....BLACK OPS......Black Ops cannot be carried out with tax dollars as the money trail can be followed....have you not once...even considered why on earth the states is soooo dead set against any type of drug legalization.....man.

The CIA are the biggest drug dealers on this planet...The taliban had actually almost got the poppy production eliminated...so a monster had to be created.....well success yet again now since the Invasion of Afghanistan poppy production has hit an ALLTIME high,,,,,no suprise there....we're in the money.

But you know something...yep ...the truthers are the delusional ones aren't they.....Amazing.

I think i would rather be called a truther in that case any day of the week....because if understanding what is going on is delusional....then count me in.

I want the truth as well. But there is a difference between wanting to know the truth, and fabricating lies, twisting facts, twisting quotes, keeping certain facts hidden, and taking things out of context. I do not wish to be associated with people who claim to be for the truth and against the deception and lies, and then be the very same ones lying and using deception to further their wild claims and agenda, and for profit, no less..
edit on 9/11/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join